/agt/ Anarchism General Thread: Ignore the Purple and Pink Flag Edition

Previous Thread:

Let's talk about a way to revolutionize. How will it be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself.

twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

I know this is a little memey, but what if we took the approach similar to what Bane had done in Dark Night?

Let's get this out of the way, too. As much as we're going to speculate and hypothesize, a peaceful revolution is never going to happen.

Bane was never interested in creating anything? It was just a guise for his real plans?

>can't even link to previous threads properly

Doesnt that mean that you yourself push over trashcans?

No, I pay someone to do that for me.

Order is in every culture a symbol of the man
where Chaos is symbolised by a woman.

Does that make Anarchists woman worshipping pussy-faggots?

Get every virgin on the planet laid.

Hey, it was a pure paste accident.

Unfortunately, all anrarchists get stuck with the Anarcho-Comm flag. It's trash, I know.

>How will it be done?

By letting Conservatives and Classical Liberal Capitalists fight for smaller government and more liberty while you discredit both by being controlled opposition and absolute faggots, (the status quo since the 1800s).

No, fuck other men and fuck other women because egoism. Male (and female) Anarcho-Feminism on the other hand.. whew, the spooks.

There is only one good Anarchist flag and I'm posting with it.

Thats true. Hail Pinochet!

I honestly hate everything about anarchists and their beliefs

>Not believing in symbiotic anarchism.
>Believing solely on a economic ideology.
Don't spook yourself short kid. You're still a part of the anrchist community.

The different kinds of anarchism don't have enough in common to justify your thread. Left or centre anarchism is pathetic and unjustifiable.

Then don't fuck around on this thread you fucking spooky ass leaf.

>wanting to be your own master instead of bowing to someone elected by the mob who claims "just" authority over you is feminine
Come again, m8?

Well, how exactly would you define revolution? Would you see a region demanding more autonomy and in the end seceeding as a revolutionary act, even if it could be ackomplished by non violent means? Because in theory, this is still an option. Sadly, current developments further destroy the illusion of it being an exclusively non violent way.

If we're going to revolutionize, will have to work together, also...
>When you label yourself on a political spectrum even though you're an Anarcho.
Spooky.

That's you're average edgle-lord poser. Don't mix me in with the filthy.

If they don't demand global enforcement they can be enforced on a local level without a problem and don't stop non left anarchists from doing their thing. The only problem lies withing anarchists that follow the idea of a communistic world revolution but just reflavour it. Look at the Syrian kurds for example. They're more or less AnSynds but keep that stuff to themselves and don't want to force it onto the world. No problem with that.

eat shit and die Tbh

Honestly, as long as we revolutionize, I'll be happy, but like you said, it's going to be nearly impossible to revolutionize peacefully.

I do.

Also yes, that is nice. Ethno-Anarchism.

To add toward this wish of non violent revolution, I've always liked the approach agorists take. Beating a flawed system with its own tools and weaponizing the market.

Back on the topic of HOW to revolutionize.

What if we had said nuclear bomb that didn't have a timer. We wouldn't have some shithead Batman to go ruin the plans, would we?

Ah damn, you really memed me on that one, spook. Too bad it's not going to change my political ideas or hurt my fee-fees.

Hitler & Stalin would stand up from their grave where they were fucking Stirner in the ass and smack you down.

>anarchy is a valid ideology
t. A faggot that never been in a war zone where it's basically anarchy 3 months in

Ouch, the meme-lord got me again.

Even based jew knows that you cant shill for your live.

Dont worry, we got you on this one senpai

Just photoshop the gay shit out you fucking closet gay.
Get drowned in a swamp faggot.

Also,
>de-spooked
Organizations are a spook.
Get fucked.

I agree, 100% peaceful revolution against institutions that use violence 24/7 is unrealistic. Nevertheless do I think that there are many non violent means that can be utilized aswell. The thing is, advocating a non violent approach (atleast at first) is not only a idealistic issue, geting the masses on one's side will be more easy if a picture of the innocent people struggling against the violent government is drawn. Separatists fighting the good fight in order to regain self determination will win more hearts than rock throwing trouble makers that call for blood.

Gotta love Ancap-San. Making us bombs, detonators, and more weapons.

This is exactly why antifa has failed as a mainstream movement

If we only we could use de-spooked propaganda in today's media.

Just employ our own grassroots media campaign. Now that we're in a digital age, the ability to expose and direct information to the public is unreal.

It's a political ideology not an organization you nitwit. Not even worthy shilling at this point.

The thing is, why would sane people want to follow them? What do they want to protect? Nothing. They only want to destroy. Showing people that the government are the ones destroying things instead of trying to destroy yourself is the way to go. That's why I think separatism could be utilized so well. Showing people that a centralized government waters down their culture, weakens their community spirit by forcing change they themselves don't want and allowing in strangers they wouldn't have welcomed if they were in charge is a good way to make people open their eyes. But I have to admit, this approach probably works better in already more fragmented nations with strong local and regional culutres than in nations that not only are centralized in politics but also in culture. Maybe a different, or even more violent approach is needed for these areas.

It's just we could never shake the stereotype of being chaotic, brainwashed, barbarians with the antics running around.

Meant to write antifa, but antics? Antifa? What's the difference.

This is why slam ads on political opponents are so effective these days.

Most people eat spooked shit up, though. Can't go a second without seeing some pandering towards feefees shit. The big boys in charge know that and utilize it. You gotta use spooked messages to reach spooked people, m8. Can't expect the majority of people to stop listening to their feelings because it'S spooked.

As if de-spooked is anything but feefess.

>we cant difuse reading material, theory, and ideas about anarchism, as well as showing the coercive actions of the state via online media
Stop labeling everyone shills and

Oof, ouch, oh, ow. The photoshop master himself really gave me a big knuckle sandwich with that one.

Don't kid yourself, nobody on this website could ever come near media levels of "muh feefees". If you're from Yuropoor there's a good chance you know what I'm talking about. German state media is full of it. ARD and ZDF buried German debate culture, you can't listen to one discussion without people screaming "le nadsee" instead of actually responding to someone's arguments.

>adopting an ideology and keeping your Worldview the same (petty materialism)
Pathetic.

Also the 'organizations are a spook' sleight was towards ancoms mostly, people who try to excuse having a state in an 'anarchy' by saying it's not a state.
Retarded shit.
Yes, such people exist.

>people who try to excuse having a state in an 'anarchy' by saying it's not a state
What do you mean? Of course there will be states forming, the point is that they can form under voluntary association. That doesn't change the fact that it is still happening under an anarchistic system. The states themselves are not neccessarily anacrhistic in nature, but the environment the were formed in most definetely is. Anarchy isn't a lack of order. It's a lack of centralized order.

anarcho communism is a misnomer

Yes.

Any anarcho-transhumanists in here? Or just transhumanists in general?

Ich weiß deswegen hab ich keinen Fernsehn

I still think forcing isolation on a city/state/province and barring any interaction from the world and threatening any action done to stop the revolution is an interesting tactic. Too bad they had unstable weapons and Spookman with his technology of "justice".

Neverthless does Mama Merkel demand the blood price that is GEZ. Day of the rope can't come soon enough, for that reason alone.

What specific event are you referring to?

>Any anarcho-transhumanists in here? Or just transhumanists in general?
I'm a virgin too, but that doesn't mean I think tampering with humans is a good idea

I absolutely see the appeal in Anarcho-Transhumanism and regular Transhumanism but I stick true with my Ego Anarchism. Also, it's going to take several lifetimes in order to enter any sort of form of Transumanis and I'd like an revolution soon.

This. Anarchy is literally Sup Forums: the ideology. I can see how it would appeal to rebellious teenagers who want to live in a society of no rules and everyone does literally whatever they want

I just want to become a cyborg and live forever to be honest.

>I can see how it would appeal to rebellious teenagers who want to live in a society of no rules and everyone does literally whatever they want
Read Hoppe, faggot.

Given the lack of successful anarchist societies, how are you planning on doing things differently to actually succeed this time?

In a real anarchism nobody does whatever the kid wants. In that case, this "teenager" you're referring to just want a monarchy or wants to be in some form of power.

And dont forget the trials where they broke into the hotels like communists. I thought you werent an ancom?

Is this something that paints Anarchy as being anything other than
>FUCK U NO RULES NO LAWS I DO WHAT I WANT

The Dark Spook Rises, of course.

true. Anybody saying something else is just spooking himself.

You don't know what anarchism is.
Anarchism is a ideology where there are no rulers.
Not a stateless society, it can be stateless. But a ruler less one.

That was the will of the people, of course. If the militia didn't want to, they didn't have too.

I'm only stabbing at ideas for a revolution, not what we should do after.

I've been low key shilling for Hoppe's ideas throughout the whole thread already: anacrhism as a tool to assure self determination. Governments prohibit free and voluntary association aswell as discrimination. Without a government, people can band together in communities as they see fit and keep out people they deem harmful for their society. Within these communities rules its inhabitants agreed on before joining are enforced. It's decentralized governance, but not the lack of governance

It literally breeds happiness. Why can't people see this?

>but not the lack of governance
That's not what I've been hearing. How come everytime I see Anarchism in action it's a lawless, every man for himself kind of deal

Better yet, it outbreeds degenracy. Once niggers, muzzies and other degenerates have no government teet to suck on anymore and are on their own, since productive people can shun them, they slowly choke on their own uselessness.

It doesn't matter what it "breeds", people aren't going to follow your ideology if you can't convince them that you're going to succeed, and since there doesn't seem to be a coherent plan or organization for success that doesn't breed confidence in potential followers.

Why do anarchist societies usually only last a few years and almost always lose when in conflict with state societies?

I can see you're correlation between ridding themselves of the wealthy high-class and communism, then relating that back to Anarcho Comm but this doesn't necessarily mean you're Ancomm if you take part in this, you're only ridding yourself of who you think is in power.

Well, most "anarchists" are only anarchist in name. If they don't follow the basic principle of voluntaryism and advocate the destruction and theft of property like most of these pseudo anarchists do, they are nothing more than communists in disguise.

People will follow the ideology they think will benefit them the most and taking back one's right of self determination sounds like something the indivdual would deem as benefitial.

.Is this reference to modern civilization, because if not, I can bring up large examples of ancient. If so, they're really haven't been any cases of modern, post-revolution, anarchism yet so we can't say for sure how it'd work out.

The 30 years war.

The wild west

Dog eats dog worlds

>Well, most "anarchists" are only anarchist in name. If they don't follow the basic principle of voluntaryism and advocate the destruction and theft of property like most of these pseudo anarchists do, they are nothing more than communists in disguise.

THIS, thank you for making this distinction!!!

>People will follow the ideology they think will benefit them the most and taking back one's right of self determination sounds like something the indivdual would deem as benefitial.
Unless of course, their attempted rebellion fails and leads to their deaths or imprisonment. Look at this from the perspective of your average workers, there's a small chance that this rebellion succeeds and if it does then MAYBE this benefits my life, but if it fails and it probably will, then I will almost certainly die or end up impoverished and imprisoned.

That's a very bad risk/reward ratio, and not the kind of thing that ferments revolution.

That's the wrong one.
Here you go.

There where very much, still laws, but they weren't as enforced and highly conservative.

This was only war time. Everyone knows that government will run its course after war time... unfortunately.

Wtf is H+?
Acidic anarchism?
>Muh philosophy is corrosive
Just like every other type of anarchism

I know this isn't exactly an conventional example of anarchism (because it technically isn't) but medieval European city states are basically what the endgame of anarchism would look like. Despite many of them being oficially under the rule of a bigger entity, they had large autonomy and were able to determine their own policies. There is a reason most of them prospered the way they did.

Personally, I'm still struggling on the idea on how to give people more of an incentive to take part in the revolution. Currently, it's a puzzling conflict, to me at least.

Ancaps are closet Africans

That's why I personally don't advocate for a fully violent revolution but rather for a slow transition into more and more independent regions through (mostly) reforms. Strenghtening autonomy of smaller and smaller regions and upholding federalistic ideals while at the same time limiting government power is the way to go. People just need to be made aware that this course of action is in their best interest, not only politically but also in order to maintain their current lifestyle and their cultural aswell as their ethnical integrity as a people.

To start with, drop the "no hierarchy" and equality shit. You need people in command with centralized leadership and clearly laid out plans.

It's Anarcho-Transhumanism. Read up, it's certainly different from the rest of the bunch.

Right here boyo

You're just spooking up the anarchism here, lad.

And who said anything about equality? None of us is a Anarcho-Comm or straight up Commie (thank god). I only believe in mykind, not mankind.

>unironic road cucks on Sup Forums