Shooter teleports

Video shows muzzle flashes coming from center of building around 9th floor.

youtu.be/36Da8gCJCHE

Windows shown smashed on corner of building on 32nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtlEb3jcttM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=DtlEb3jcttM
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808
youtu.be/0qHt_UMmq2I?t=786
youtu.be/475_Hc5MheIw
youtube.com/watch?v=jBhFIkePDQA
youtu.be/HulJ50O6Do0?t=6m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=SlGR4jcJ-pU
twitter.com/GingerMcQueen/status/915056578985955330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DtlEb3jcttM&feature=youtu.be

wtf?? who was phone

The speakers at the concert were used to fake the gunshots

twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

This shit is creepy.. why would they do this

It looks like a camera flash or reflection to me. It's pretty obvious that the whole scene confirms there was just one shooter.

What would OP's preferred fantasy situation be? That there was a second shooter who was named Barack? Unfortunately, reality constrains you.

Why did he break two windows, though? Set up an auto-fire on one of them? Would think that would still be going when the police came in.

jesus that's the fourth video now

TWO windows???
DRUMPF

These "muzzle flashes" don't line up with the audio. Who's paying you to spread these red herrings?

Wouldn't it be simpler to shoot from the smashed windows? They had enough time to get out and leave behind the guy's body as a patsy after all.

It's just a light on the side of the building you dope. You can hear that the shooting is coming from higher up. There's other small lights like that all over the building.

A muzzle flash doesn't look like a tiny light like that either it's looks like a stream of light.

I think cops broke at least the one to photo right.

The one window is lined up with the stage almost behind the stage. The other one is lined up with the crowd.

Either he wanted to cover both areas or he broke the one lined up with the stage first and then realized he didn't have a view of the crowd.

Pics or your pretending cia nigger.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=DtlEb3jcttM

Sound travels 1130fps they were 1200f away. Fuck off.

Even if his complimentary suite didn't reach that far, he could have rented a second room or suite, most likely for a second shooter.

Look at the video. You can see other lights of the same size but they're not flickering. A tiny light like that doesn't resemble a muzzle flash at all.

different view of the same window from directly below
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808

did u try and stabilize the video? why is it angled weird?

Right window is definitely unbroken in candids...left is iffy because same appearance is found around rest of building face.

Anyone else notice the single muzzle flash above the main one?

>Either he wanted to cover both areas or he broke the one lined up with the stage first and then realized he didn't have a view of the crowd.
Guess he wanted to cover both areas then. Still not sure about it, though.
There's no way someone capable of pulling this off would break the first window without thinking it through properly. He would have known it was alarmed.

All we know is that the news is LYING to us like usual.

Fake News

I noticed in the bigbuttjudy stream flashes from the other building.

I saw something. Kinda odd.

yes. teleporting shooter confirmed.

I heard a reporter say there was 3 shooters and they were shooting people inside the Hotel.

already debunked it's a strobe light, people party and do degenerate shit all the time in Vegas

Guy claims he saw casings for rifle rounds by bodies. If shell casing were at the scene shooters were at the scene.

youtu.be/0qHt_UMmq2I?t=786

thats not a muzzle flash, just a camera glitch . If you look at other videos , you can actually see muzzle flashes if you look closely coming from the correct area

Any fedora's found? Was he vaping?

too random to be a strobe light, try again

at least we wont get any retarded Sup Forums conspiracy theories now

>Retard doesn't know sound doesn't travel at the same speed as light
>Black Lives Matter

It checks out

Wtf?

i agree first wasnt great this one convinced me tho

semi auto rifles have flash suppressors standard
3/10

youtu.be/475_Hc5MheIw

4th floor. Not 9th

My god, they never stood a chance #BanAssaultTeleporters

not all of them, ARs do have bird cage ones but they wouldn't completely hide it at night

WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=jBhFIkePDQA

youtu.be/HulJ50O6Do0?t=6m38s

notice how all these videos are short and cut down? that's because dishonest conspirifags are cutting out the parts where the audio doesn't sync up with the flashing lights

THIS IS IT!

THIS IS THE BIG ONE BOYS!

THIS IS IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=SlGR4jcJ-pU

looks like a light inside the building, it keeps showing even when there's no sound of gunfire

>Teleporting

As a theorhetical physicist; if this is true; we've got problems.

>because dishonest conspirifags are cutting out the parts where the audio doesn't sync up with the flashing lights

Light and Sound dont travel at the same speed you moron.

Bullets can actually hit you before you hear the report. They can be supersonic.

You forgot to mention the distance between the camera and the source.

Not sure im listening right now and other things he is saying make it sound like multiple shooters on the strip not in the hotel. Says he saw casings outside one of the restaurants he took shelter in.

I know the words to "Louie Louie", MI5.

It's a strobe light you fucking idiot.

no fucking way.

I'd be on your side if the light stopped before the sound, but the sound stops before the light. Light travels faster than sound, so you should see the last muzzle flash before you hear the last shot.

Police over the radio said there was confirmed TWO shooter locations at the start of all this shit before zebra20 breached the door.

You cant make that judgment on that clip. The audio was dropping out and the light was going out of frame.

And people never landed on moon.

*teleports behind you*
*loads gun*

It's over kiddo.

Shouldn't there be dust on the lander legs/?

Yeah I followed the whole thing live and it both sounded like there were multiple shooters and it was reported there were multiple shooters. There is something off about the whole thing.

I am digging very deep into this matter

the biggest red flag on this whole thing is that the supposed "shooter" is a white retired man...

What FOX is saying doesn't match up with what I was hearing on the police scanner.

And I had been listening since 11:15 PM (Las Vegas time).

They kept confirming one person was captured and were on the look out for another.

Someone kept going club to club with a gun trying to get people to create chaos, this person had a gun the report said.

Within a thirty minute span five different hotels were being getting reports of gun men.

Also, a suspect was camped out in the Hooters parking lot.

Multiple suspicious people were seen walking and then started running when they saw a certain one of the strike teams drive past them, one of them was a woman holding a beer.

Yeah the main thing that gets to me is that later on they called out "reported/suspected" additional shooter locations as people where panicking and calling in false reports, but at the start they simply stated there was "multiple shooter locations", not reported to be, not suspected to be, but just stated flatly like it was 100% confirmed.

That's clearly a normal light that looks flickery because it's being intermittently hidden by palmtree leaves.
Fucking conspirafags need glasses.

Flashing lights from fire alarm

The gun is about 500 feet away.

The sound would only be slightly delayed at that distance.

The pulsating light clearly sinks up with the shots as well, if not slightly delayed.

I believe we're being lied to.

There is so much of it really, the entire media and Hillary seems prepackaged with a narrative. The whole back story of this guy with zero criminal record and light gun training recently converting to Islam then murdering that many people alone. Seems fishy. Especially since ISIS has basically been defeated. Well at least on the battle field, those that fund them are still trying to hold onto power.

Irrleminaty

ThaT was
> Hugh Mungus

lol

Thaaaaaank (((you)))
>Fake News

Sauce or
>fuckoff

wew lads i just got up, what happened?

You're a stupid jew.

Lads, its called a reflection

A lot of these claims could have been people talking about Dan Bilzerian. Apparently he was evacuating people with his own weapon and I think most of us even heard the police mention this on the scanner

Says who
Basement Attic Dweller007

>they were shorter five footers
REMOVE MANLET

The original video I saw the flashes were coming from much lower in the bipod NF than the smashed windows

To be perfectly honest I can't tell whether anything is real or a fabrication at this point.
>"He reportedly has suicidal tendencies and should be considered armed and extremely dangerous"
I can understand the apple not falling far from the tree but this is ridiculous.

Listen to the sound of the gunfire in the official reports. If there was truly only one shooter, and he was spray/praying, how come the gunfire sounds speed up and slow down at seemingly random intervals?
The fact they don't even hide this in the OFFICIAL reports, shows this was a false flag

Hell, space is totally fake too.
All holograms.

In one of the first interviews I saw last night there was a guy saying that everyday he walked by the hotel he saw the strobe light and thought it was weird that it never turned off the whole time he was there

The police also breeched in so the blast could have blown the door but I’m not too knowledgeable.

Yes, it's an illusion created by YHWH on the glass dome which holds the waters, it's very rational and simple - the dome is fixed on the circular disk which is our planet.

Because if he was using a crank to fire the weapon, he could crank faster or slower.

Shut the fuck up you dumb, disrespectful nigger, I know you hate country because it doesn’t primarily rip off other artists. Why do blacks love stealing so much? It’s because they’re lazy.

A reflection conveniently happens on only ONE window out of hundreds? From different angles in multiple videos? And how the hell do you reflect from 28 floors above?

I, uh, I got nothing else.

Wrong, let me give you a quick rundown.

can you narrow down the news source?

BIG if true

Isnt this oneof the illuminati cards?

twitter.com/GingerMcQueen/status/915056578985955330

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, flashing light planted after the action?

it was on the first news stream that everybody was posting last night but i highly doubt i can find the footage. I just remember the guy being interviewed tell the reporter that he has walked passed the same window for 3 days straight and the strobe light was never turned off. I'm surprised more people don't remember this

my theory:
>guys were going after specific targets within the crowd
>didn't want the public to pick up on who specifically was being targeted so they killed and injured hundreds
>had no moral qualm with killing innocents or didn't see crowd members as innocent
>both use similar caliber weapons, one blind firing automatic into the crowd, while the other takes a few calculated shots from the upper floor
>only one shooter goes down and conflicting reports of whether killed by officers or suicide deflect the public and the machine keeps on churning

The distance between the hotel and the crowd is ~370 meters; it takes sound 1.08 seconds to travel that distance, and bullets would be supersonic.

So you would hear snap/cracks from bullets passing, and then a second later you would hear the report from the gun that fired it.

To sync the audio to the flashes all you'd need to do is move the reports backwards about 1 second, give or take depending on distance.

Did you guys know that window 7 broke even though it wasn't hit by a plane?

Really damning evidence if you ask me.

yes this is particularly scary because it synced with the other off tempo gun.