Clearlest closest footage of second shooter ( not 32nd floor)

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/914735357408808960/pu/vid/720x1280/nLaK9UEK0mzBJrh5.mp4

Top left can see flashing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=DtlEb3jcttM
youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8
demaquinasyherramientas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Cortes-Curvos-en-Vidrios.jpg
twitter.com/GingerMcQueen/status/915056578985955330
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

WHERE????

P.S. This is the fucking captcha I had to solve to type the word "WHERE"

Fucking hell

Hmmmmmmmm really makes you think

>Las vegas
>flashing flights
omg guys 2 shooters. Why are burgers so dumb?

I didn’t see shit

There was definitely not a second shooter

Try again retard

That's a hand crank "rapid fire" AR.
Odd

i second this, i dont see shit only hear shots

its a hand crank but its not to an AR, its to a high voltage generator

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=DtlEb3jcttM

The flashing in first video is there it's hard to make out from the angle. It's just high resolution and closest physical location to the shooting could find.

how the fuck you figure

I...i see the shooter!

*winks at everyone that reads this post rather knowingly*

It's super fucking pathetic whenever there's a mass murder all the straight up idiots come swarming out to prove how woke they are and can tell it's a false flag over every little retarded thing (even though the perpetrator claims no political affiliation).

Top left between like 3 seconds and 7 seconds. It is easy to make out it's the only thing moving on the building

Please point towards where anyone is claiming false flag? If there was more than just the shooter in the 32nd floor how does that mean false flag?

Listen to radio comms. They thought there was many shooters.

@around 8 secs in there is a lone flash about 1-2 floors above the supposed muzzle flash. Wonder what that is?

Did the gunfire sound like a m249 to you? It sure wasn't some 5.56 rifle.

There is also clearly a separate and distinctly different gunshot at the moment of the single flash above if you slow down and listen carefully.

listen to the cadence, it matches up with a bump-fire mod

youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8

kek

?

Yes. Then watch the YouTube video. It's the same location. (Not the 32nd floor)

Big if true. Can't slow it down now though since I'm phoneposting at work.

There would be additional broken windows if there were additional shooters.

Sounds about right.

>implying they couldnt open the window with a screwdriver

Its amazing how people like you believe everything the news says in the early stages of a tragic event and think its the Absolute Truth no matter if other evidence comes out.

I was assuming they could open them somehow but if that is not the case then the flashing in all the videos (there are many other than just two in this thread) could have been reflection from the shots in 32nd. I just haven't seen flashing on the 32nd in any video

The windows are sealed panes of glass sealed into the frames with something like caulk. You're not going to unscrew and move a giant 50 LB pane of glass and put it back.
Fucking christ you people are dumb

in the event of a deep state criminal conspiracy to massacre people because of occult satanic practices I truly don't believe removing and replacing windows would reeeally be the most complex step, huh punk? Get woke bitch

you dumb never have seen a mission imposible movie demaquinasyherramientas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Cortes-Curvos-en-Vidrios.jpg

have you ever seen a gun fire at night?

because that's not what it looks like at all, fuck off retards

Stealth suits ~15 years ago, OPTICAL invisibility for F-22 >10 years ago. It wouldn't be that hard to cut out a segment of glass and reseal it after with the level of tech they really have.

There's not a second shooter. If there was, way more than 50 people would be dead.

Get a grip Sup Forums