I understand like wanting to own a pistol or a rifle because you know what, if you enjoy shooting in ranges, you do you

I understand like wanting to own a pistol or a rifle because you know what, if you enjoy shooting in ranges, you do you.

But there's nothing you can say in this world that can convince me why automatic weapons should be legal.

Nothing.

Cops can be corrupted and so can the military.

i enjoy shooting automatic weapons at ranges

They aren't legal. Dumbass

The second amendment has nothing to do with shooting ranges or hunting.
And it has nothing to do with safety.
It exists for one purpose and one purpose alone.
War against an evil government.
That is the one and only reason the second amendment exists.

Im so sick of these fucking slide threads and shills. You people have nothing to live for.

If you shoot a corrupt cop you will probably go to jail or die anyway

Come and take it you pansy ass faggot

Good thing we don't need to convince you, you prissy little faggot. It's the law of the land.

It's a good thing I don't need to convince you then faggot OP.

Faggot

goddammit faggots, dont you recognize a shill thread when you see it? SAGE.

A .50 glock with a drum barrel and a silencer has more power than some fully automatic gun

Besides there is a way you can get a "akl47" or draco by a loophole with the whole stock thing

Because between me and my family we could stock a national guard armory and none of us have ever or will ever harm anyone. 1 asshole a year shouldn't dictate policy for 320,000,000 people. Want to stop mass shootings? Stop medicating people.

Pic related - my pleb collection.

If someone is hellbent on injuring crowds, guns area waste. Semi trucks in crowds does the job and can't be stopped, doesn't need to reload.

Also making a bomb from a simple redox reaction etc.

Also explain the mile long tunnels underneath the US from Mexico? And the Indian reservations that also smuggle goods across the US

Gangs have some heavy shit on the streets, a pistol is only good 1 round for offing youself when you realize you're fucked.

Yes

What if all of us do?

If a person confronts you with a firearm, how much of a difference would automatic and semi-automatic really make?

If a person attacks a crowd, they will blow threw their ammunition in 5 seconds instead of 15 seconds.

The only logical reason to ban automatic weapons is to protect law enforcement and the military from civilians.

I agree with this. I think that Muricans really should just keep their guns in safes at their shooting club and use them for sporting purposes, with the exception of farmers and commercial vermin shooters who perform a public service.

At the moment, almost anyone in Murica can get a gun, including very dangerous guns, and this makes me scared.

Posting an image bumbs the thread newfæg
Even if you type sage in the option bar

Is that a B&T TP9? Nice Evo.

> all of us

So like 10 crazy people?

This. A dump truck full of explosives would have killed everyone in that crowd.
And if you want to stop an attack like that you need fully automatic weapons. Get Reked OP

>But there's nothing you can say in this world that can convince me why automatic weapons should be legal.

Good thing you're some irrelevant faggot on the internet then, and have zero fucking authority on what I should be able to obtain.

Fuck you, and everyone who thinks like you.

Indeed it is, good eye /k/comrade. It's a pretty rare gun in the US, and yes both are stamped and SBRd

Nothing you say will change that it shall not be infringed

>Look at me, I need my automatic weapons to show the world what a big boy I am.

>Look at me, I'm going to have my "automatic weapons" regardless of how much that fact hurts you in your butt

Fixed it for you.

Obama already proved you wrong.

... they are already illegal. So I guess you got your wish, OP.

Slippery slope. Our founding fathers knew faggots liberals like OP would come for all guns. First they ban the full autos which they have done, many states have banned suppressors. Now they want to ban semi auto rifles, next its shotguns then finally pistols like UK and Australia. Look at all the states banning magazines because it can hold more rounds. What next, mags with 2 bullets only? It's obviously a liberal commie agenda to disarm the population so they can be rounded up and killed like in Cambodia/China. Then the government and elites can enslave the people.

Liberals are like you don't need guns, we have police! Well why couldn't this police force prevent 50+ killings? Why couldn't the european police stop the mass truck killings? So admit that police is a failure, they barely protected anyone. Their response time is terrible. There were even plain clothed officers at the event that were hurt and killed. There were uniformed cops that ran around like headless chickens not knowing where the shots were coming from. How long did it take them to breach the room? An hour or more?

People need to be accountable for their own safety. More gun owners need to invest in bullet proof vests if they buy guns. It's logic. More people need to shop for bullet resistant clothing. Even level ii is something people can wear everyday. Bullet tests show that most bullets are stopped by the 4-6 layer of kevlar which is very thin. The reason there is more is for padding and assurances. Even when you are hit with a stopped bullet, it can still break bones and cause heavy bruising which is why they have the levels. No reason most people shouldn't have clothing with 6-10 layers of kevlar.

Handguns are automatic. The more you know.

Any chance you can summarize?

Negroes could solve negro problem by self-genocide.

After Orlando, the faggots all went out and got guns too.

k
bye

BUT 6 GORGILLION
WHITE NATIONS SHALL NOT BE ARMED

Thank goodness fags are properly armed now.

How many police do you think there are? They're an undertrained minority.

This. Wtf?

They aren't legal, retard.

Liberals, 100% retarded 100% of the time.

Automatic weapons are already illegal, you dolt.

ITT\ Not one single black person.

weapons made before 1986 that are full auto are legal. on another note you can convert a semi auto to fire full auto illegally, but chances are you're already breaking the law to not care about gun restrictions.

Its a good thing that automatic weapons are already illegal to the general public.
At least put some effort into your shitpost next time.

Nigger