Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inTK1cB1spY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 echo

the far away source can be heard before the closer source

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DEAD DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE REEEEEEEEEE

ROFL @11:40

>I'm a girl btw

more possible he was holding two guns with echos off those tall buildings, just sayin'.

second shooter got away, like in the Charlie Hedbo attack France, hmm, possible.

>tall buildings

this isnt exactly Manhattan breh. cannot echo

Starting around 8:10 you can hear/see a gunshot at the top of the pyramid. Anyone else agree?

Man, that video is fucked up.

I made a thread about this video too. This is most important video proving there are multiple shooters.

The 4th floor shooting is not true.

This has been the most compelling video I've seen so far. Also the moment that the stage lights illuminate the crowd, and that evil fucking pyramid glowing in the background before more gunfire erupts

>Automatic gunfire in fucking everywhere
>One right the fuck above you
>Screaming in distance
>Casually cruzing around building
>Somethin must be goin on...
Holy shit is this man Sherlock Holmes?

>man

The sound is too close to the flash to be a shot from the top of the luxor. There would be more of a delay between the two.

>I’m a girl btw.
That taxi driver is a moron.

This shit is fucked up. The average Americans werent ready for something like this.

again at 8:35

Holy shit it's Jason borne

These are just due to the phone taping on the window or the wheel.
Look at 3:00.

Why did the police lie to us and tell us there is only 1 shooter?

Too many dumbass anons are being distracted with the flashing lights that came from the 4th floor. This has been debunked.

This is the video that gives concrete proof there was more than one shooter.

They don't know for sure
or they know, and cannot or will not say
It secures the single white male lone wolf narrative
Can't possibly be Mosad if its just a single old white guy

because the (((cianigger))) shooter team told them to blame the patsy

Make sure to re-upload this shit guys. This is important.

youtube.com/watch?v=inTK1cB1spY

Proof there were others. Wonder if two that were booted out of the concert were searched.

Yes. Everyone here needs to make more threads.

Can’t see video

>"What's an AR?"
>"Automatic Rifle"
>"Oh, okay...."

Jesus people are dumb

>saving drumphies lives & they STILL misgender you

smdh senpai

"Let's lock ourselves in a bathroom!"

Capital idea!

"You guys have any money?!"

If you listen to the 911 emergency tapes, a cop on scene during the shooting reports that some asshole had a strobe light facing out from his hotel window.

what would the purpose of that even be

Fuckin' echos, how do they work?

Maybe I don't have my facts right but didn't the suspect die in a standoff shooting with the police?

If this video was taken before that situation than I would lean towards there being two shooters, but from the sounds of responses on the scene, this clip could've been taken during the standoff.

>sounds bounce off the ground

yeah but she was parked right below the fucking hotel, why the long fucking delay? Also how do you explain the multiple instances in the video where the number of shots don't match, the far away shots are heard first, or only the far away shots are heard?

Echofags are the worst

I'm pretty sure the official story has him offing himself just as the police breach his room, 72 minutes after the first shots are fired.

fucking this

it was the muzzle flashes

The official story doesn't even have the police firing a shot. They just blew his door open and the suspect was already down.

Sleeper agents are programed that way to never be captured. They are a disposable commodity. Triggered. do the deed. Capture imminent off yourself.

jones says "fbi hostage team" put him down in a firefight

I listened to the police dispatch video. They blew the door open and they didn't fire a shot. They said the suspect was down before any firing occurred.

The dispatch audio is out there. I have to go to bed.

I was listening to the police scanner from the beginning. They where whispering while riding up the elevator. When they got to the room and breached it, there was no gun fire and it was stated suspect neutralized.

>what is an echo?

>what is a yugoslavian echofag

read the thread

TL;DR

Oh, Jones said it, must be true.

echos can bounce off the ground too

>sounds bounce off the ground

yeah but she was parked right below the fucking hotel, why the long fucking delay? Also how do you explain the multiple instances in the video where the number of shots don't match, the far away shots are heard first, or only the far away shots are heard?

Echofags are the worst

you cannot refute this

>this is a 9/10 in Bongistan

Kek

BROKEN LEG BROKEN LEG

Ok let us off at this bar.... uhhhh

Is it safe to assume you’ve seen a movie or two in your life, friendo?

Ya it's 100% clear in this video there are two shooters anyone refuting it is shilling hard. The sound is absolutely distinct the first shooter is so close to her clearly right above her, you can hear the echo, then you hear another shooter that is obviously in another building or on the ground somewhere a minimum of 200-300 yards away, you hear that gunfire, and the echo from it.

It is an echo. Just because you heard it first, doesn't mean it came first. He started filming between the original burst, and the echo from it. Listen to the 2nd burst. You can hear the same number of shots in the "distant" burst after it, which would be highly unlikely for two shooters to do. Another thing you have to remember, is that he was using 223, and 308. Both of those are supersonic rounds, and thus produce sonic booms. This, and shots fired in urban areas are somewhat hard to pinpoint anyway due to how many objects the sounds have to bounce off of. Then there is another consideration, which is the fact that the police, also field automatic rifles. Most fire 223 (AR variants), but some fire 308. (some swat teams carry SCAR heavies.)

this video is strange, as an echofag idk wtf that is

but this bitch beeping her horn at other people stopped with machine guns going off

she sounds retarded

Sounds can echo in a thousandth of a second to make it sound like a secondary shot.

"Armalite rifle" originally. People started calling any automatic rifle "AR", thinking it meant either "assault rifle, or automatic rifle". The usage kind of stuck after that.

Then explain the firing sequence starting at 2:17. It has about 43 shots, followed by 17 shots. If it was an echo, there would be the same number or close to it

or the sequence starting at 1:42, where there is no echo

No. I don't watch movies. I speak from first hand experience and that's all I'll say.

Maybe the black vans mentioned in the 9/10/2017 posts were firing off blank rounds as a distraction?

or at :48, where you only hear the distant gunshots. The echo made itself?

Ya very clear those shots are coming from a different location. There is no refuting it

That's two burst with no echo bro... He was likely firing out of his other shooting position, which would have muffled the softer pitched echo, depending on the angle. There's nothing overtly suspicious about any of this. You're just looking for shit at this point.

You're right, everything's perfectly fine, no need to question anything. ~Yawn~ I'm getting so sleepy. Almost time for bed

This, and once again, it's highly likely that some LE was returning fire at this point, or at least trying to lay down suppressing fire. Thus, even if it were "multiple shooters", it wouldn't really prove anything. Anyway, have fun. This is silly, and I'm going to sleep.

Serious question: why though? Specifically the black vans but the entirety of this theory. I'm not discrediting it at face btw I'm as equally perturbed as you are about this. How convenient it is that the guy is an old person with a clean record and by proxy a ghost online- no in depth background available.

Hey everyone there was no shooters, the whole thing is staged!

17:35

>"Somebody's got money, right?"
>Gets bitched out by trauma victims.
>"Just kidding!"

Top kek.

Different sounds:

>firing from position 1
>firing from position two in the suite (window not blown out yet
>firing from 10' into the suite
>firing from 1' into the suite

Etc.....

>when you nutted but she still suckin

The change in sound could be from switching windows

good catch......was the cab driver trans?

I think she's just a really butch female. the video was originally posted on her FB

I like how they treated the driver like shit the whole time, lied about injury, couldn't make up their mind where to go so drove in circles then threw a fit when asked to pay.
If it was to the hospital it would be a douche move to charge but these faggots just wanted a free ride

>inb4 ((((edited)))) footage with different gunshot sound.

It was fucked up, stepped all over her seat with her fucking converses

>"does anybody want to know my name?"
>"NO!"

Why would you pick up bleeding Negroes? They're all loud and bleeding, wtf?

dude they really trashed the driver, that was fucking hard to watch. I get that they're in shock, but holy fuck

really hard to deny there was multiple shooters from this one...

OY VEY!

Yep. People are confusing the bang on the tape just as they breach as gunfire when really it was a demo charge. There was no resistance, guy was already down supposedly.

Except for when you can hear two different kinds of shots over lapping and the scene that shows firing and noises occuring and stopping simultaneous on a floor that is clearly in the middle of the building and not the 32 floor. Patsy confirmed.

You hear that in the videos from the concert. It's just the sound of the bullets hitting nearby and then followed by the sound from the gun far away.

1. Shots fired but not recorded.
2. Camera is turned on.
3. Camera records the echo of the burst that was shot prior to the camera being turned on.
4. The shooting starts again.

Seriously, you guys are trolls or have double digit IQs.

>Thinking light and sound travel at the same speed

Your lack of reading ability must be a great burden. As posted above:

explain the firing sequence starting at 2:17. It has about 43 shots, followed by 17 shots. If it was an echo, there would be the same number or close to it

or the sequence starting at 1:42, where there is no echo
or at :48, where you only hear the distant gunshots. The echo made itself?

>what's an AR?
>automatic rifle

Sound travels at around 340m/s, the shooter was firing from around this distant with several rounds a second.

There'll be some weird shit going on with doppler and phasing of the echoes and original shots. That's what you're hearing of the 'second shooter'.

>t. sound engineer