Tfw Berserk became a harem

>Tfw Berserk became a harem
Anyone miss Golden age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EvZjXL6xZZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah Berserk did drop in quality after the Eclipse

I prefer the mellow Berserk with qties over the edgy one with lots of anger, gore and rape.

Now if they could just ditch Caska asap, it would just be perfect

Everything before the day Casca got ruined was perfect in my opinion.

If harems consist of two women, and the MC is already committed to another, then yes, it's a harem.

But this is bringing it back closer to the Golden Age, as this is just Guts building himself a new family.

>generic "muh dark age political war snorefest"
>Better then anything

Black Knight > Harem Time > Golden shit

This guy gets it.

Golden Age was a good build-up.
Black Knight was dark fantasy at its finest.
Harem Time is going nowhere and getting dumber and dumber.

>generic "muh dark age political war snorefest
Berserk was a literally GOAT before Miura became a hack

>ruined

Golden age is great but also overrated and milked dry so no.

Griffith is the only reason I even read this shitty manga anymore

The funny is both of their complexities can't be seperated.

Hard for me to take it seriously anymore

>no dragonslayer
>almost no apostles
>war and politicking
It wasn't berserk then. Golden age is easily the worst ark, or possibly the second worst depending on how the current one works out.

>Implying Berserk was ever good

Wait, Casca is still a retard? I'm at chapter 140 or something, I'd hoped that she would be ok by now.
Also, please tell me is not actually from the manga.

>Implying th golden age wasn't Griffiths harem
>Guts
>Caska
>Charlotte
>The old dude
>All the noble ladies

Believe me friend, it gets worse.

Aftet hitting its darkest point it can only get brighter.

Chapter 140? You still don't know Schierke nor Isidro. You are so fucking lucky.

>nobody has molested scherkie yet

What happened to the Berserk I once knew and loved?

The problem with berserk is that it's remained linear for too long. Now it just seems to be guts and co going out slaying some apostles then moving on somewhere else

>Also, please tell me (You) # is not actually from the manga.
Yeah it's from the manga

She and Isidro have some kind of impenetrable armor plot that saves them from getting harm.

>implying Golden Age wasnt just Griffith's harem

The only right answer.

After Casca, Guts isn't letting anyone get raped anymore

It's called "wacky sidekick" syndrome.

Sorry mate. Prepare for disappointment.

It's been 7 years since I first read this. Back then they were halfway through the boat trip.

I hear they finally got off the boat last month or so.

Are you retarded? Get off thi thread or you will get a lot of spoilers and get your manga ruined.
Also, dont worry, the manga only gets better. The butthurt itt is mostly bait and edgy people.

Puck is a little annoying shit.
The only reason he's there is "muh comedic relief"

>the manga only gets better

Its somewhat explained by how much stronger Guts is now, and the little girl is really fucking strong too, people seem to forget that if it wasnt for her Guts would have been dead a long time ago.

Nah he was the healer that prevented Guts from falling to madness.Even Rickert admitted his role.But you are right about it now.

I miss shota puck

its not an harem

Guts actually has sex once

I don't get the general disdain for modern berserk, when you look at the golden age/black swordsman, its not 100% unending violent rape and warfare 100% of the time, there were always calmer periods of time where character development and world building took place, without those extended periods of relative sanity the "eclipse" type moments would hold little to no value.

It's a matter of contrast, you can't have everything be shit all the time, which to be perfectly honest it has been for the vast majority of the series with guts anyway.

Wasn't it TWICE?

It didn't drop in quality except maybe drawing quality in this past year's new chapters.

99% chance what you did is you read the whole series in one sitting (3-14 days or so). In my experience most people who do this share your opinion, and it's not because you're right at all, but because you read too fast a story that isn't supposed to be read that fast.

The eclipse is a huge scene. It's provocative and if you're invested in the story at all, will overstimulate the shit out of you. So if you read through Berserk that quickly, your nerves will be fried and your brain won't want to focus on anything other than "WHEN ARE THEY GONNA CONCLUDE THIS SCENE". So everything else that isn't directly related to concluding the eclipse scene will get dismissed by you, and feel pointless / stupid.

But this is an error in judgment. Most of the world of Berserk doesn't actually get built UNTIL the eclipse scene is over. The epic mythological scale of Berserk barely even started until the Lost Children arc. The characters and writing have continued to be top quality and inspired by old myth, folklore and 20th century media.

>What happened to the Berserk I once knew and loved?
You do know that Miura is inspired by stories like Arthurian legend, Shakespeare, Greek epics, etc. right? These type of stories played a big part in him shaping Berserk to be what it is.

In all the classical grand scale epics and legends, there are arcs of some kind. In many of them there are complete genre shifts over time. Just like Berserk. The attitude isn't supposed to stay the same forever, because time is moving and the characters / world is developing.

youtu.be/EvZjXL6xZZI

DELETE THIS

Golden Age was boring in comparison to Black Night. It's just something you have to get out of the way before you can read the good shit like Conviction

Shit taste

Berserk became a harem?

PICKED THE FUCK UP

It's at least 3 women.

>annoying
You meant chestnut Puck.
Shota elf was really good character during Black Swordsman saga and Lost Children arc.