Has it ever occurred to you that it is merely due to human nature for it to be statistically likely for someone to go...

Has it ever occurred to you that it is merely due to human nature for it to be statistically likely for someone to go on a gun rampage every couple of years within a population that has free access to weaponry and when the population is as large as that of the USA?

Also isn't this image too lewd even for nina Dobrev?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF

Is the water crooked or is the cameraman cock-eyed?

Nah.

Fuck israel.

Slide thread.

Except that history does not bear this out. The first mass shooting of this type was the Austin university tower shooting, by the guy with the fried brain, who wrote that he felt like he was going insane and whose autopsy showed psychedelics. We had guns all over the place for two hundred years and did not have one rage massacre until the CIA started doing resesrch into the Manchurian candidate. Rifle marksmanship was at one time the most popular sport in schools, which had ranges.
If your reasonable statistics made any sense, the American revolution would never have happened.

so you're saying...if more people had guns...we could help prevent inevitable disasters?

Hello AI.

BRRRRRRRRRTTTTT

if anyone had guns at the shooting more people would be dead because they didn't know where the shots were coming from

there were still mass killings before - gun tech just wasn't good enough

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Magical thinking detected. One day when the laws do get changed, actual responsible gunowners like me, won't have any say in how it should work because of faggots like you.

Norway still has more mass shooting deaths per capita than the US.
Yet the US is the meme.

no you fucking retard mass shootings are a new phenomenon, basically never happened prior to the 70s

Probably cropped from a larger photo to make the heads line up

Every population does have access to weaponry, every population has had rogue individuals commit atrocities against them, what's your point?

Why would an AI waste time speculating about pointless bullshit like this?

You fucking retard. Own it.

>i wanna post the butts but I'll get banned
kill yourself you degenerate scum

Now do that same statistic using only homicides committed by whites in the US.

Now take the statistics for White America(ns)

I fucking hate people like you who post irrevelvant pictures of scantily clad whores

Fuck off
Faggot and never come back

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

wow Sup Forums is racist who would have thought

No I disagree. I believe that every publicized mass murder in American history has been a state-funded psyop. Mass murder is not in human nature, guns are used plenty in USA but it's usually for defense honestly. The amount of home invasions in southern California and Texas would be astronomical if not for the guns. Home invasions is more in human nature than a mass murder would be.

So?

There were at least two white-vs-black massacres between 1880s and 1920s. Not single-shooter events, but mini-race war nonetheless.

Yes.

And here's the kicker. Arms and weapons are getting cheaper and easier to come by every day. Look at the proliferation of nukes. It's only a matter of time before non-state actors get their hands on them. It's only a matter of time before joe citizen has access to the science and technology to build their own weapons of mass destruction, be they biological, technological, etc...

I think about this often. I suspect a biological weapon of some sort will be the first one that hits, but who knows. Technology will continue to make such things cheaper and more accessible. Maybe homemade death lazers. Who knows.

It's not racist to point out that ethnic groups have different attitudes toward violence. Niggers were only "united" with Whites in America 60 years ago. While they may lived closed together for 100 years before that, they were members of different societies. So 60 years we've been "united", though most of us live in self-segregated communities. Do you expect all cultural differences to be erased in 60 years? Do you understand that one group has two thousand years of civilization, and the other had only a couple centuries?

Why would you expect them to behave the same way? Do you think 12 years of public education where you're instructed on algebra and the names of historical figures is somehow doing away with cultural differences? What do you think is the mechanism that takes away these thousand year differences?

This is liberal/leftist/nanny state thinking.

"People are inherently dangerous and must be controlled."