He actually thinks any gun control laws will be passed because of this

>he actually thinks any gun control laws will be passed because of this

thank god Trump is in office is all I'm going to say

nothing would happen if bernie was president, they literally cannot take our guns

SHALL

NOT

>he thinks this wont impact the suppressor section of the SAFE act
op youre a naive faggot

>cant get silencers
who cares? I can still go and buy a AK-47 and theres nothing a shitlib can do about it

>calls them silencers
>thinks his semi auto chink knock off is any good
take your "knowledge" back to Sup Forums you mong

I live in California so they'll probably force through some more stupid shit to make my life even worse.

desu the real thing costs like 1000+ dollars. and yeah they are suppressors sorry /k/

theyre targeting the kids, this is a 50 year disarm plan

BE

Honest question tho, why are back ground checks a bad thing? Wouldn't that at least prevent most niggers from acquiring guns?

wont happen, enjoy not having the god given right to bear arms

that's what you don't understand. you can't. you can't "just go get" a class 3 title to own an automatic rifle, and it would cost you thousands and thousands when all said and done. what you CAN get is a non trade-restricted semi auto garbage rifle that's most likely from yugofuckinslavia or some chingchongs bargain basement metal shop. your gun rights are already fucked, we're fighting to get them back. get with the program or fuck off because you're the kind of twat that makes real gun owners look bad

everyone does a background check dumb kraut

it still looks cool and will prevent a nigger from raping and killing my family

literally me

Republicans were going to have a "convention of states" right?

You should just put the second amendment in there another 3 times so liberals get the fucking idea

Every single time.

the virgin supressor
>quiet
>does less impact but justifies this by being less annoying
>courteous
>thinks life is a video game

The Chad BANG
>loud as fuck and doesnt care
>cant even hear anymore but its ok because he doesnt give a shit what youre saying anyways
>kills people and does not care who knows it
>powerful

S H I T M E M E
H
I
T
M
E
M
E

Infringed

INFRINGED