Gunsmith Cats

Any fans of this manga about beautiful girls, fast cars, deadly guns and some nudity?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Headscratchers/GunsmithCats
youtube.com/watch?v=E_vk_DGFLFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have the entire shabang. Great stuff.

It's one of the best.

Rally is a top girl.

I want to drink her piss.

yeah she is *drool*

Get a hold of yourself Bean

What happened to Sonoda? He was pretty big in the 80s/90s but now I don't see him anywhere. Dead? Quit? I really want to see more of his design

Also, is Burst woth my time or is it shit as some people claim to be?

From what I've heard, don't bother.

I want to put her in strange and poorly justified mind control-centric situations, often of a sexual nature. I also want to make her inexplicably always find a way to fuck up in a slightly out of character way when pursuing the primary antagonist, and I'll make a gigantic mary sue do it for her if I really can't think of another way.
Oh, and I want to give her an unfortunate and weirdly grim ending that goes against who she is and ends the franchise on a wet fart.

soooo, kerosene? already happened in manga

Get out of here, Sonoda!

I feel like I can't find the complete series anywhere, any tips?

downloading right now fuck you

I want to buy rally a ton of CZ-75s!

Avoid the last part of burst
It will piss you off

where I come from they're printing omnibuses, 4 books, complete series, but sadly, not in english, so that won't help you.

He never drew any sex scenes. All his dirty work is either right before or just after. Wish he'd have been more ballsy.

How does it end exactly?

If you read it all you will know why.
As I cant be asred to type it all, here is a link
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Headscratchers/GunsmithCats

She is great, but what about Minnie May?

Stupid sexy Minnie May.

post more lewd

Hope you like Rally

Ending is shit and i am still mad at it.

I think BONES is the studio for this.

13 years ago i was

Rally is best girl

Undeniably.

Ending of Burst made me retroactively wish I had never wasted my time with the entirety of GSC.

The manga ending is utter shite, so of Bones went and did a typical Bones ending on top of it, would that result in the best ending ever?

It needs a full on Gainax ending.

I wish it'd get an full anime. it had that awesome OVA but its not enough ;_;

>*actions*
Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out.

You guys do realize her name is actually canonically Larry.
Yes, I know her real name is really Irene.
Or maybe it's Eileen.

He has a new manga about a magic detective. Sonoda being Sonoda, can't putting his fetishes into the history and doing plot twists completely out of character.

It's all been released physically, in English. There's loads of torrents online for it. If you can't find it you don't deserve to read it.

>want to buy physical copies
>for whatever reason they cost like 60$ per book
fucking jews I bet they're behind it

I just noticed that, is it any good?

20 years later still one of the catchiest anison.
youtube.com/watch?v=E_vk_DGFLFU

Had two of them for years, id say late 90s, never really found the others out in the wild

Must dust shelf..............

If the planets align and we get a new Gunsmith Cats anime, then Bill Collins needs to come back.

1911's, New York and a bunch of lolis in lingerie. Plot seems retarded from the raws i've seen.

Well, I'll certainly consider it.