Hey Sup Forums, is it fair to say that Canadian gun laws are a lot better than American gun laws? I think so...

Hey Sup Forums, is it fair to say that Canadian gun laws are a lot better than American gun laws? I think so. Just look at our lack of Gun Violence.

> Just look at our lack of Gun Violence.

Just look at how canada has 1/6th the percentage of niggers.

You dumb assholes could open carry miniguns and have less homicides per year than the US.

You're not free from getting run over, blown up or knifed by a bunch of sand niggers though are you?

You cunts are always raving about the SKS, which is semi auto. I'm assuming this picture is false?

and here I thought you didn't need a semi auto firearm to shoot someone. I guess single action guns are just incapable of being fired at another human.

Democrats should just move to Canada.

no, we're also allowed to own alot more guns than fagtards like this seem to realize.

Shills be shillin

Some states have more restrictive gun laws than Canada.

Also, the background check run when you purchase a firearm is more up to date than up here - since our background check is only performed when we are applying for a license. Sure a felony will get you to lose your license, but anything like a mental health change, so long as a doctor does not explicitly notify the RCMP goes completely under the radar.

don't send your dems here. only whites

Nothing Canadian is better than American because it's Canadian.

Irrelevant. Mandalay Bay was a false flag.

didnt you get PARCEL'd just the other day

This.

KEK. Do you not realize shootings still happen in Canada? Last week some dude was shot and killed infront of his home in my town.

How come so many maple niggers have vz58s? Sage

nooooooo

Blacks have been assimilated much better here than in the States
It's the natives and the chinks you have to watch for

Gun laws are pretty retarded, nothing can stop someone willing to do a massacre to get some illegally. And as a law abiding citizen I would like to legally protect my family and myself. But it is impossible in France.

It is. And yes, I have a 1954 Russian SKS.

Our gun laws are more lax (ish) than California ffs.
PAL (Possession & Acquisition License) is easy to get; pay a fee, do the safety course, wait a month for the RCMP to file the paperwork.
Congratulations, buy guns to your hearts desire.
We have 3 categories: Non-restricted, Restricted, and Prohibited.
Most firearms fall under NR, Pistols (and AR-15) under R, and spooky 1980's action flick guns (like the G11) in P.
40mm Grenade Launchers are a no no, but 120mm Mortars are perfectly fine.

*gets killed by muslims in the same week*

No one died, all just injured and making recoveries.

He has no clue about the actual laws.
In some ways the laws are much more permissive and in others more restrictive.

You can mail order firearms anywhere. Only one law governs what is legal and where rather than having each state do something stupid. After you have a license you can buy any number of firearms, without any waits or delay, and with no background checks past showing the card. No limits on how much you can buy.

Some semiautos are non restricted. Some are restricted. Some are prohibited. Staying withing the non restricted and you can buy, sell or transport with very few limits.

It's not the firearm laws that make Canada less dangerous from firearms. It's the relatively low black population. Canada's whites are just a bit over the USA's whites for firearm crimes. Not statistically important.

>Ian Porter
>quotes by a literal who as if that gives the quote some kind of authority
I’ll never understand that meme.

Not as hard as you, bitch.

>In Canada, I'm not free to own a handgun or semi-automatic rifle

Um, yes you are

What do you have against us?

But Canadians don't even have the right to a free press. Why did he think comparing a less free country with a freer one was making a point? It sounds like Trudeau logic.

What are the odds of dying in a mass shooting? 1 in a billion vs 1 in 900 million.

What a hilarious strawman