youtu.be/CxFIEoD47JQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKWWGWTgmWM

>white perpetrator

>tragic event made by lone wolf. thoughts and prayers

>non white perpetrator

>WE NEED TO KICK THEM ALL OUT. MORE RESTRICTIONS. KILL THEM ALL

white logic everyone

no

reminder to watch for the format the spammers are using. The text is generic so that all the content is in the image. This way they don't need to think up new text for each post.

Take appropriate action in response to spammers.

FPBP

>I have a priest for prayer
Do you really, Mr. (((Clymer)))?

Know what always makes the best legislation? Knee jerk legislation.

>t. random faggot

almonds = activated

"Thoughts and prayers" is hypocritical BS - Congress doesn't give a fuck about goyim killed and they will do shit only when someone shoots up the Congress.
Just stating the fact.

Now, on to the shooting itself:

>Lonely shooter kills people
>BAN ALL GUNS
>Niggers being niggers on a daily basis
>*awkward silence*

That's all you need to know about virtue signaling faggots.

>what is the number of shooters per population
It's like you aren't even trying

exactly now fuck off and starve darkie

>world logic everyone
Ftfy

>Gun laws

This is what IRL LARPing looks like.

I remember years ago when Joe Lieberman tried to swing gun control because muh video games. Scooter Libby's bitch-ass was trying too.

Stop bitching about the guns. The guns aren't the problem.

Psychopaths with 'funny ideas' are the problem.

Automatic machine guns are already illegal so what legislation could he impose so that the sand is released from his vagina

Not completely true. Much like the US all the automatics that were in the nation were allowed to stay. Unlike the USA you can not transfer them.

Although I think that in the coming day we will find that the weapons used were not full auto, but some other means.

>20-something year old thinks "we" need to ignore the 2nd Amendment and trample on the U.S. constitution in the process

Leaf, that image doesn't come close to destroying Sup Forums or anything else other than your credibility and the credibility of Charles Clymer.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You can't just ignore the 2nd Amendment and write laws banning guns and the possession of guns and so on. Nothing wrong with having the debate. Repeal is part of the constitution, but make no mistake about it, the only way to about this is through repeal. The repeal process begins by a proposal for repeal in Congress. Then, two-thirds of BOTH Houses of Congress must vote yes to repeal. (Repeal can also be proposed through a convention of states where two-thirds of all State legislatures must vote yes to repeal). Only after that yes vote is achieved can the repeal go up for a vote by the people. At that point, repeal would need to be voted yes by three-quarters of the states. Only after that is an Amendment repealed. What the anti-gun far-leftists are trying to do is use fascist and anti-American, anti-constitutional means to go around the repeal process as outlined in the constitution. Let's follow the process and see where it takes us. Problem with that for the far-left is that such a process reinvigorates populism and renews an enthusiasm for the notion of "We, the people..."

no niggers

>so that the sand is released from his vagina

I'm still laughing at that line. I'm stealing it, user, and thank you. Using it next chance I get.

>THAT NOSE

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR WHINING AND PHONY MORAL OUTRAGE!

We should really outlaw shooting random people from a window.

What a punchable face.

Noses like that are meant to be broken.

Holy shit, this video is both amazing and depressing as fuck

what about car wrecks from millennials texting everywhere? that has to be huge.

This faggot wouldn't be saying that if the perpetrator was Muslim. He'd be the one doing the whole thoughts and prayers thing while doing #notallmuslims damage control.

"I don't understand the word motive" the post

this faggot doesn't see a priest

>being a christcuck

Well a non white Muslim anyway

Why do leftwing scum always claim it's a lone gunman with mental issues as if it's not true? Are they retarded or something? Do they have any evidence that this wasn't a lone gunman? Or that he had political motives? Or that he wasn't quite obviously mentally unstable?

until we know motive he is lone wolf.
most Muslim things get claimed by a terrorist organisation so we call it terrorism

user btfo

Remember last time the US had a kneejerk legislation and ended up fucking the world over for the next hundred years or so? Let's make Trump go down in history as the next Woodrow Wilson shall we?

The dumb fuck didn't even know there was already legislation prohibiting murder. lol

My fucking sides. They are gone. Holy shit, first post best post. God damn Shareblue is really shilling tonight. I wonder if another agent from shitblue center will have a fucking melt down like they did before.

But thoughts and prayers work when a Muslim does it.

This is enraging. We're told thoughts and prayers and to make no material response during the endless rapes and murders by muslims, yet here prayers are useless and we need action.

It's so fucking transparent. Let islam fucking come and kill or convert these people. Just let it speed up and i'll go live in a balkanized white compound where any leftists trying to flee into are executed.

>WE DEMAND YOU CATER TO THE MINORITY WILL TO MAKE NEW. LEGISLATION AGAIN BECAUSE WE ARE EXPLOITING THIS TRAGEDY FOR OUR BENEFIT AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO COMPLY OR LOOK LIKE YOU'RE CRUEL AND HEARTLESS TO SENSITIVE LIBERALS EVERYWHERE!

>Natural news

We need legislation from keeping automatic weapons away from private citize-

They were illegally modified weapons. To convert a rifle to fire full auto you must have the proper knowledge, which is something that usually only licensed and experienced gunsmiths know how to do. We'll have to wait and see exactly what type of modifications were used.

Aquiring an actual purpose built full auto you need to go through extensive paperwork, fbi background check and fingerprint, 200$ stampage fee, police need to interview you and inspect your home, but the hardest part is paying nearly 50,000$+ to buy one. T

Firearm Owners Protection Act("FOPA") (1986): Revised and partially repealed the Gun Control Act of 1968. Prohibited the sale to civilians ofautomatic firearmsmanufactured after the date of the law's passage. Required ATF approval of transfers of automatic firearms.

Sounds to me like Charles has some sand in his vagina. Fucking pussies

this dude was a millionaire so money wouldn't have been an issue