Not all White Christian men are terrorists but all terrorists are white Christian men

What makes them Rabbi worshipers exactly? Is it because you're trying to deflect Jews commited more terror attacks than even Muslims on American soil (check FBI stats), or deflect that the Koran teaches terrorism?

whitey lone wolf

deeply disturbed

please don't remember whites are statistically violent spree murdering sociopaths

thoughts and prayers

What are you going on about

WHAT MADE THIS GUY CHRISTIAN YOU FUCKING RETARD?

OR ARE YOU DEFLECTING FOR OTHER RELIGOUS TERRORISM?

LIKE JUDIASM

LIKE ISLAM

I like how liberals turn on their own kin so he can still fit their narrative.

You burgers don't have a nigger problem nor a jewish one. What you have is a very bad case of liberals

Pull your head out off your ass reatrd

You can tell the "white male christian terrorist" meme isn't true because its not convincing at all.
No amount of PC bullshittery will ever keep people from seeing trends on a subconscious level.

>Police kills someone = national hero
More like they're roasted alive and called a racist pig by the media in public because they dared to defend their life or the life of someone else from a violent thug who obviously HAD HIS HANDS UP HE WAS SURRENDERIN AN DA POPO JUST SHOT HIM EXECUTION-STYLE

Reminder that the adjective before the word 'terrorism' isn't meant to be an identifier for the attacker, it's for his ideology.
How is this that fucking hard for these people?

this

Hitler was a white Christian male

Why do you make shitposts like these?
Not Even you believe what you're saying.

White shooter looks like talcum x

And general buttnaked was a black shaman

General rule of thumb:
Whites and asians don't kill unless it's for a very specific, calculated reason, like society being fucked up or to make some grand statement after years of pent-up frustration at the world.
When niggers and muslims kill, it's because somebody hurt their fee-fees, or they just want your nice watch.
Basically, killing is second nature to shitskins.

I see nothing wrong in pic related

Yeah I really saw that millionaire real estate agent as the ultimate Christian with his thai hookers

This picture isn’t wrong

nigga u wildin baka :/

He said he preferred Muslims sweetie

SO the Dorner Hoax, FSU Hoax, Oregon Hoax, Rodgers Jew hoax, and my fav the Hasan ARMY BASE hoax were white guys? lol

>like society being fucked up or to make some grand statement after years of pent-up frustration at the world.

so, their fee-fees got hurt then? it's okay magapede, we forgive your retarded ass

Sorry numbnuts talmudists aren't real jews doctrine wise thats why murdered God God condmened them and they are the mortal enemies of Christians hint jews don't just hate whites because they are whites its our heritage Guess what that IS! And no its not human sacrificing odinism.

The face of murder around the planet are burgers.

Uh no, sweetie. We blame the Jews.

not really, there are atheist, pagan and muslim white men involved in terrorist acts

further more, the white christians involved in terrorism acts are rarely inspired by their religion, most commonly they are inspired by political ideologies and racial tension, unlike another bearded group we all know and love

>self hating peenoise

meanwhile sociopathic bottom barrel whites treat your women as easy whores and you suck their dick

lmao pathetic

Christ he looks like the biggest weenie.

Calling Hitler Christian is very disingenuous

I would say Hitler, and for that matter a lot of Fascists around the world, appease Christianity and the Church simply because that's what the masses accept and It's too difficult to fight both the Church and the left, but they personally weren't Christians and in their ideal world would have preferred some type of neo-Pagan revival.

Why can't anyone ever provide evidence that they weren't a lone wolf or mentally ill