What do you know about Mormonism pol?

I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs
youtube.com/watch?v=9ATGGwbll3c
youtube.com/watch?v=DC6c5T_dFK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to know more about him

We know too much about the origins of the cult and Joseph Smith's history.
Still, they have strong family values so that's something I guess.

cesletter.com

Nice boipucci.

i know they believe if you're good enough you get into the celestial kingdom and get to become a god yourself

Zionist retards.
Literally the jews of Christianity.

They never say that. They have to learn Swedish and talk to us in Swedish. Yes, we have quite a lot of American missionaries here. They ask if we want to discuss the meaning of life or Jesus.

I hate how they claim to be Christians while denying the trinity. Jesus=God. Instead they claim that Jesus was a prophet, just like with Islam.

>its a Sup Forums doesn't know shit about mormons but acts like they do thread

you learn about it later in
t. an ex Mormon

Exmormon here. Swedebro is wrong, the Book of Mormon literally says if you're super righteous in this life you can become a god yourself. Missionaries don't know shit because the religion is so flimsy and obviously fake that anyone with half a brain will leave after learning too much about it.

its kind of based actually. i want to become a god. sounds cool

I live in Utah. I'm non Mormon from a non Mormon family and I live with these people all around me. I know a little about the church and how Mormons actually are so if you have questions ask away.

whats the deal with black Mormons. isn't it weird for them knowing Mormonism says blacks are a cursed race of people and god made their skin dark for being evil

Mormonism is a satanic cult that works to destroy Christ's message. Mormons call all burn in Hell with their founder and liar/conman Joseph Smith and the stream of PTBarnums that followed him like McMuffin and Beck.

This. Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith as an angel of light but it was actually Satan trying to divert gods word.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

This. If you try to bring up any difficult topics are cause them to question an aspect of their cult, you get blacklisted and told to keep away from.

>what I know
joseph smith was a known exaggerator

told tales from golden plates no one ever saw
about the "americas" with maps, people, weapon, and animals that weren't here

>also blasphemy
be good mormon; become god to your own planet

on plus side, mormons are nice folks, and qt girls

>Mormon girls take it up the ass because vaginal sex pre-marriage is sinful, but taking it up the ass isn't
I had a huge post, but the fucking spam filter keeps saying no.

LDS are way ahead of you. They believe that God chose Smith deliberately because he was a shitty human being / con artist. Believing he is the prophet despite how sketchy he is - that's a test of faith, especially back then.

A sex cult which spits in the face of Jesus Christ

but it makes white babies so its cool

It's a cult

Oh wow that boy is HOT. Desperately want his hot foreskin in my mouth. I want to smell his balls after a jog. So turned on right now almost ready to cum

The girls want nothing to do with you unless you are Mormon

www.mormon.org

mormons are the new jews. all my jewish friends say the same thing. Jews know they will all be gone in 100 years because they don't have children unless they are super poor and conservative. Mormons on the other hand are like mitt Romney they have 5 children and are very succesful in the process.

All the sex you want.

It's fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs

That's old doctrine. Mormon doctrine is constantly changing, they don't hold those beliefs about black people anymore, but I can confirm that everyone in Utah, Mormons included, is casually racist.

A pointless system of control.

All that matters.

nice

False. They will fuck you, but will be reluctant to date you or introduce you to their family. Only the most hardcore "Temple" Mormons will refuse to have anything to do with you and you can spot them from a mile away. They also all have STD's because they're afraid to get tested and have it show up on their insurance records and have their families find out.

It's just the latest scam in the history of religion.
>based in literal racism
>Joseph Smith was executed by his congregation
>founded by an idiot conman
>Nothing but White Islam
>Polygamy
>Child Marriage
>Zionist
All bullshit. All of it.

Muslims*
They're not as greedy as (((The Jew))) even if they have money like the kikes.

voterrecords.com

saw this after your video

youtube.com/watch?v=9ATGGwbll3c

Trinitarians are fucking skitzo as fuck.

>Be god
>Impregnate your mon when she's 12
>Pray to yourself
>Tell yourself to forgive them

Like what the actual fuck were you smoking when you came up with that interpretation?

Clearly there is a Father god and his son Jesus not some skitzo god that is both at once.

"Jack" Mormon here, ask away

Brothers finishing up his junior year of uni and wants to go on a mission now, but I'm sure it's because he wants to get laid from a girl looking for a "return missionary"

Do you have an illogical aversion to letting your undies touch the ground?

autism

polygamous cult, NOT christians. Almost as bad as Islam.

Based Steven Anderson explains

youtube.com/watch?v=DC6c5T_dFK8

Everything I know about mormonism is from that south park episode

I know that they stockpile food.

The religion itself is obviously for kooks, magic underwear etc.

Can confirm that living in a predominantly mormon area often makes turns public outings into some twilight zone shit just due to how generally strange they are, also mormons will jot your fucking name down on a list and send their little agents to your house with plates of cookies and shit over and over and over again if you are a non mormon in utah.

>complaining about people sending cookies to your house over and over again

you ungrateful faggot

Seriously. The Little Prince is a 1000x better written, and more interesting book than your book of Mormon written in 16th century English which is obviously a fraud since it was written in the 19th century.

deranged doomsday cult, something americans cant stop doing for some reason

See thats what you think at first, especially since mormons are so absurdly nice.

But then over time it gets creepy/annoying, one time when I was in highshool and my sister was around middle school age some mormon teacher that lived at the other end of the block was pissed that we hadn't converted to mormonism after about 10 years of their shit, and his wife kept calling my mom saying that they were going to take my sister away to live with them and that I was some kind of devil worshiper because I would say naughty swears on the bus etc

that according to mormonism black people are canaanites and that 1 of the signs god had used to mark cain was that he becoma black

for those that dont know in the old testament god used 7 signs to mark the worlds first murderer so that all who had seen cain would know and that god hated all of cains children

Another story.

About 6 months or so ago give or take I was reading the local newspaper and there is a section where people can just write in letters about whatever. Some guy wrote a letter about how he was getting notes on his front door demanding that he stop smoking cigarettes on his own front porch because there was a mormon church across the street (btw theres like a mormon church every 50 yards in utah, theres one across everyones fucking street)
saying shit about how it was going to poison their childrens minds seeing a man smoke a cigarette from such a distance that they probably couldnt even smell it.

Mormons are loons that hate freedum

That's a nice ass, guess this is my flag now

Better than christianity, that for sure.