Shooter unknown

Shooter unknown
>holy fuck mudslism cofirmed, day of the rope when?

Shooter is white man
>Something is wrong here, im sure we can find what it is, fake news whole shooting, i smell mossad here

Never change pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5uHYFIKGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8
youtube.com/watch?v=4HTXi-7yYdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's cognitive dissonance and human nature. Also reason why either side is never going to change and eventually we're just going to have to shoot it out.

that said, don't you think it's strange this guy's a complete ghost other than some pictures in a nightclub in reno with his eyes closed?

He was clearly a mentally ill lone wolf

What's the problem? We accept that Muslims are easily stirred into committing mass murder because they're barbarians, but know that whites are more civilized and only do such things when something snaps.

We're not the ones who spout 'were all the same inside'

We don't want to import Muslims here you fucking retards. We got our OWN problems...

It just makes so little sense. No one even knows why he did it. This wasn't some sexually frustrated male virgin, pavement ape or some jihadi. It was just some old, seemingly normal white dude.

t. the Left can't meme

every Islamic terror attack they claimed the attackers had mental illness

It makes sense for a Muslim to commit mass murder.

If you're a Muslim, that means you follow the teachings of a genocidal child rapist. Therefore, murdering a bunch of infidel civilians is completely in line with your beliefs.

It makes no sense why some random non-Muslim would gun down a bunch of people he didn't know, at some random country music concert, after an entire lifetime of having a clean record and a net worth of millions of dollars.

Fits with the agenda revealed in pic related. If anyone can snap like him and do what he did in a high security area like Las Vegas, then whelp we need to shell out more tax dollars for more security and patdowns/etc.

>he thinks people were actually hurt or embarrassed by guessing the race of the shooter wrong and that that should cause shame

THERE WERE TWO SHOOTERS

proof
youtube.com/watch?v=w5uHYFIKGQc

download and re-upload so they dont hide the truth.

Wew lad

No. 10 weapons found. Two windows broken. Guy wasn't trained.

As Gore Vidal said, they always push a lone wolf killer. Lincoln, Kennedy, McKinley, Garfield, etc. They always wrap it up in a nice single serve package.
>"Well, the killer is dead. Everyone go back to mormal, now."
>"Keep calm and carry on."
>"The best thing we can do now is carry on with our daily lives. Don't stop going out."

Yes. Don't stop gathering in groups. Don't stay safe in you home.

I know a guy worth about 300 million dollars who has severa houses in the country full of guns. Not a single picture of him exists online. If he did something like this I’d be mildly surprised but not shocked

>implying he's the killer
>implying the real killer didn't kill the rich white man, used his room to stage the shooting, then leave with the media clamoring to blame the potential Trump supporting gunnut
>implying the actual killer still isn't at large, and MSM isn't (((negligently))) blaming a victim
>implying...

Only the Newfags assummed such, because they're latent skeptics who tend to jump to conclusions

He could still turn out to be a muslim convert. It happens, we have a white muslim couple down here that occasionally makes the news for threatening people and stuff.

Muslim would fit with an extremely well-established pattern, everyone would understand it at face value. Muslims kill civilians in mass attacks, that's what they do.

This guy fits no patterns whatsoever. Millionaire, married, supposedly no political or religious extremism, no known history of mental illness or violence. It makes no sense. Hence the search for explanations that do make sense.

There is no contradiction here. The reason you're confused is that the left has no ability to pattern-match whatsoever. You've sacrificed that power on the altar of the blank slate.

>political territories are the same as geographic ones.
It's like comparing oranges and cars, retard.
The first one compared same species
The second one different species
Fuck logic, right?

Why can't that just be a strobe light of some sort? The audio doesn't match the visual.

Explain the more than a billion muslims that haven't kill anyone

Has anyone this old committed a mass shooting in US history?

this isn't surprising. It being a muslim makes total sense, it being an old white guy shooting up a country music concert doesn't.

He converted to islam months ago before the shooting. Jesus Christ you communist are the biggest cherry pickers. Also lets not forget he also was an Anti-trump supporter with ANTIFA literature found in his room. So what does that make you? A fucking terrorist, communist faggot. I guess you bastards are finally coming out of the closet with that one communist bastard from Military school caught. It will not be long before communists will be purged from the nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8

I hate sandniggers.
I don't give a shit what you think.

gtfo my thread abdoolah

youtube.com/watch?v=4HTXi-7yYdQ

Okay. Most faggots don't get AIDS. But if you're a faggot, nobody's going to be surprised when you come down with AIDS.

No it's...
Shooter unknown:
>Something is wrong here, im sure we can find what it is, fake news whole shooting, i smell mossad here

Shooter White, Black, Mud, Azn, Ayylmoa:

Most either raise the next generation of terrorists, financially support terrorists, shelter terrorists, vote for terrorist policies, or go public to say "LOOK IM NOT A TERRORIST!", while supporting terrorists in secret.

If you're not a terrorist, there's literally no reason to be an Islamist.

>911
wew lad
Explain that

other alternative: MOSSAD DOES BOTH

yeah, something was wrong with him: he was a butthurt democrat

I'm gonna need a citation

But they really had one, it's called Islam.

That's such bullshit, everyone here was certain he was a Muslim even though his identity was unknown. It got to the point where even when they heard "ASIAN" over the police scanners people here were STILL arguing that he was a Muslim, because they thought Muslims qualified as Asians in America

I heard he was a Democrat. Shouldn't be too hard to find out so why aren't they reporting his political allegiance?

>shouldn't be too hard to figure out
Then post the source, because so far there is none.

If he is a liberal, they never will bring that up.

I dont get it. A muslim killing westerners, nothing strange there but why would a rich white dude open fire on his own?
Why are you such a massive faggot? Sage

IT WAS ME GOY

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

>i swear to god, if i dont get three cherries ill go postal

>Where the fuck is Eva!!?
there was more than one.

Anons didn't claim it was muslims until we heard there was multiple shooters.
Remember: thats not a Sup Forums created conspiracy, that was reported for hours

>143826253
White communist like the shooter is nigger/mudslime at heart

He was a jealous boomer who couldn't let a muslim have the high score

>mudslime
Israel ISIS terror cell run by the Mossad false flag
>white man
Mossad (((CIA))) deep state false flag

Eva is under the tank, next to the rat and the word liberty. You can tell its her because she has a dress on for the upskirt pics

Sup Forums is one person.

Fuck off, Schlomo.

>implying sandniggers aren't a different species

We thought Bombston marathon was a false flag as well. Even when the perps were confirmed muzzies.

In case you're to new to remember.

> muslim runs over a bunch of people in france
hey this doesn't seem right, where are the bodies, where is the blood, something doesn't seem right here.

>muslim goes on a killing spree
this doesn't seem right where are the bodies, where is all the blood, multiple accounts of multiple shooters, something doesn't seem right

stop cherry picking commie faggot.

>white boomer decide to murder 50 people for no
reason

>not suspicious

Hey you fucking retarded lefty nigger, if the press came out and said it was a random muzzie and gave out virtually no other info besides conflicting details and one random photo, we'd be doing the exact same thing.

Fucking kys