How do you take the bluepill? I want to be happy again

How do you take the bluepill? I want to be happy again.

like this guy found out when he got electrocuted to death, you can't

you can't

stop being a little bitch and deal with reality

>t. Starfleet Officer Neo

as a follow up, there is an old zen saying

>A wise man can live a happy life even in hell

You can't. And you would know this if you lurked more because fags like you make this thread all the time.

You don't. Embrace the truth and live life. You can't change most of what you know anyways.

literally just subscribe to reality once again. ethnonationalism is so obviously fucking stupid lol you'd all be much happier and actually get pussy if you just subscribed to common sense and didn't treat women and minorities like garbage.

No and you are here forever. Just go have white babies and be happy

^This

Start by getting the fuck off Sup Forums
This is why it's best to leave before it's too late and before the cancer takes over every part of your life.

>the blue pill

what the ...???

Ethnonationalism isn't "treating women and minorities like garbage", it's wanting a nation for your people.

A nation where you can leave your bicycle unlocked outside of the tendies shop AND ITS STILL FUCKING THERE ONCE YOU RETURN.

cut your willey off and put on a dress while taking SSRIs + estrogen injections

Hell yeah! That's what I'm doing.

None of it ultimately matters, you can pick and choose to only focus on things that make you happy and live a completely fulfilling life, and the net effect on the universe would be the same as if you lived the most red pilled nazi control freak school shooter life ever. Get a qt and a mistress to satisfy your psychological need and proceed make as many good memories as you can which you will revisit every day so that only they remain. Force yourself to be happy about outcomes no matter what they are (for example you need to be thrilled about your seat on your next flight before you even get on the plane). Then your mind reinterprets everything that actually happens through a positive filter and you have no bad memories of useless fussy shit dragging you down.

I did that, didn't get me a blue pill

I tried taking the blue pill and when you do the side effects mix with the red pill creating the (((Centrist pill)))

do some more

Your people don't want that nation, if they did it would be easy enough to form one by simply moving in together and taking over an area. You might as well want women to have eightsomes with you. Kind of need all the other participants of your fantasy to be willing.

You can't, once you've swallowed a red pill you can no longer digest blue pills.

You just have to learn to accept your new reality.

Take the black pill. Everything you do (and all humanity does) is meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe. It will either liberate you and make you happier or will drive you nuts.

>Everything you do (and all humanity does) is meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe.
RACKLE PICK!!!! :D :D :D

Why though? Knowledge sets you free, even if it ruins your view of the world.

I used to do this.
Then I went studying and had to get a cheap student apartment in nigger infested area.
My bike got stolen when it was behind a locked door and also attached to a metal bar with a U-lock. There's no reason to have a bicycle where niggers roam.

pardon?

I took the sleepover erection in boxer shorts penis peeking playfully through accidentally unbuttoned fly feeling bicurious pill.

Amazing.

In sick of Sup Forums always being right. I'm sick of seeing all the jewery being pushed in day to day life. I'm sick of it all. I can't even go back to being a dirty weeb and shut myself away from the world to watch anime because I'll still fucking know about it Sup Forums

I'll still fucking know

Figure out what in your life is so anxiety inducing it leads your mind to crave fear-based ideologies. I find solace knowing life is meaningless, which means I can make whatever I want of it. Do some nice things for other people just to do it. Don't expect anything from them. That's the blue pill.

>There's no reason to have a bicycle where niggers roam.
b..but I like to bicylce. It gives me hope.

Easy steps:
>get into shape
>get a girlfriend
>socialize regularly (might take a while, depending on how dilapidated your social life is)
>never think about politics ever again
enjoy.

A good first step is realizing that Sup Forums mistakes "the jew" for "capitalism." Un regulated capitalism oppresses you and turns you into a wage slave. This is what you hate but they have put face on it, claiming it is "the jew" but it's not. Don't get me wrong, capitalism is decent at a lot. But our version has been co-opted by a class of fearful money hoarders. We have a system that doesn't care about you user. This is absurd and it would be easier for us all if we just ditched it in favor of one that does.

You can't.

and you become a genocidal edgelord in the process, which is why people assault you when you open your mouth in public

>claiming it is "the jew" but it's not
okay, burger. That's for clearing this up.

Great. Now please take the lead pill.

Most don't care to know the truth if it makes them unhappy

I wasn't happy when I was blue pilled, I was just mad about different things.

you buy a magic ring and pretend you cant hear me fucking your wife in the other room

>implying being ignorant, confused, and subject to whatever whims (((they))) implant in you is happiness
bluepilled normies are on psycho-medication for a reason user and it's not because they're happy

This. Nothing is a larger sign of a blue pill than someone wishing to take the blue pill. Ignorance isn't bliss. Believing things aren't the way they are is moronic. Quit making posts like this. They're not realistic.

uhhhhhh pigguh rihhhhhhh?

>I want to be part of the problem again

basically this

IOW you're here forever

Being a "centrist" is to literally wrestle the bottle of blue pills from startled kikes hands and feed on them like an animal

It's a rabid need to return to the status quo of being lulled into a slow death

My bike lasted 3 weeks when i moved to a neighborhood near niggers. I had it for 5 years but within weeks of being in walking distance of nigs it was stolen.

Unfortunately.

t. sauhund

fuggggggg