Well???

Well???

SAGE

can we start banning people who constantly post this please mods?

Just imagine the deaths if we hadn't outlawed shooting into a crowd!

This """logic""" is why women don't have any business voting or involved in politics.

Well, the crowd would have heard bullet cracks and the sounds of bullet impacts.

And if they somehow magically never heard anything at all, they'd realize people are getting shot around them and flee regardless.

NRA better rethink their strategy for American genocide.

How about be ban gun's instead?

>silencer

This is just a huge fallacy of the left in general too, they love to apply the argument to drugs and immigration that even though its illegal on paper people still do it anyway so why give a fuck. But then they magically think that outlawing every type of gun is going to stop someone who is truly crazy from committing mass murder.

lmao do they really want to legalize silencers? wtf im all for pro-guns and shit but jesus. I work in the west side of Chicago and can only imagine

Well?

you can still hear a silenced gun right? It isn't like in the movies, I read somewhere it's like hearing a gun next door or something

CUZ BANDS DON'T TWERK DUMB BASS

SILENCERS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY.

Never gets old

Couldn't do it after Sandy Hook or Orlando, what the fuck makes you think it will happen now?

You can't possibly deny that easy access to guns makes the job easier for the average "truly crazy" person.

The effort of illegally obtaining massive firepower would be enough to actually dissuade some of them, or make them opt for a less dramatic crime involving less victims. Or just choose plain old suicide.

You fucking realize that IDs change from a thread to thread fucking n e w f a g

This will be the upshot of the whole thing. With a Republican House and Senate and a Republican Senate, no knew federal legislation will happen. Either to add restrictions, or subtract them. This has been the Left's game plan since Wilson. Shove shit down the public's throats until they get sick of it and throw the bums out, then lie in wait until the people go on about their lives and start all over again when they stop paying attention.

in an outdoor setting it would just make it like 10% quieter

Yeah absolutely, the term silencer in itself is not normally used. Most people would rather call them suppressors because it doesn't actually completely silence anything. Its worth mentioning that in a big crowd like that with music blaring it is possible it could be muffled for a short while but i'm sure once people started seeing their friends with bullets in them there was no big issue with sound anymore and people were just getting the fuck out. The thing that is interesting is the fact that is was so hard to find where the shooter was due to the echoes of the gunshots, it definitely makes me wonder if a suppressor would have made it a lot harder. One final thing to note is depending on how the suppressor was constructed it could've caused the gun to have a drop in velocity and accuracy which would make shooting from 4 football fields away a lot more difficult.

>well??
What's a silencer?

How to spot a newfag. I should know, I'm an oldfag that's been here since summer.

Well either 500 people can be shot in Vegas or Bernie Sanders can send 60 million people to the Gulag, the choice is yours.

>reminder that the largest terrorist attack on American soil used airplanes and the second largest used a rental truck filled with common fertilizer and diesel fuel

Aren't explosives cheaper and easier to make/obtain than guns?

I certainly agree there could and should be some kind of reform, but I don't think an outright ban on paper would do much to people who really want guns. You look at a place like Chicago and a majority of the guns used in crimes there aren't even legally registered so I really wonder if huge reform would really accomplish anything other than give political points.

it's not like silencers are hard to make with a glass bottle and some duct tape

Obviously, you didn't.

She is telling her crazy supporters to be smarter next time? What a hag.

I watched the video. The crowd just stood there like cattle for the first three or four magazines.

It would create more gun free zones and allow for the expansion of Antifa into areas they can't penetrate right now.
And that's not being ironic or funny, that is exactly their goal.

>Oh hey the guy next me just fell to the floor and is bleeding alot. No need to pay any attention to this
Maybe if you follow lizard people behavior

If that was all that is relevant, no mass shootings would ever occur.

There's clearly something about shooting up a crowd that appeals to mass shooters over blowing them up.

Oh, of course. I don't buy the idea of Hillary Clinton caring about your safety for a briefest second.

In all the videos I saw, thy did not run/disperse with the sound of gunshots until AFTER people started showing signs of lead poisoning. Most of them are just standing around going WTF is that?

Can you imagine this soulless bitch is going to try to run for president again?

The dedicated ones would build bombs. As bad as Vegas was, and it was bad, imagine if it had been a bomb instead. Case in point, bothe the San Bernardino Jihadists and the Dallas cop shooter had made crude explosive devices, but opted to use guns instead. Brits here seem to forget when the IRA set a bomb off in London every other week in the 1980's and killed hundreds. In perverse sort of way, having access to guns meant that these people didn't ultimately use the more dangerous but far more deadly explosives.

WOW THIS THREAD FOR THE 1546TH TIME TODAY THANKS LIBERAL RETARDS ITS SO APPRECIATED.

Hillary knows what's best when it comes to silencing people

They're used to mask the calibre, and obscure the location.
They're still loud, and supersonic rounds will still make a cracking sound.

Yeah but their a lot more dangerous. You stand a good chance of blowing yourself to Hell even if you know what you're doing.

Retard, he's pointing out that OP posted and left without any further posts. Which means it's a shill thread.

Actual audio shows she knew he did it but she didn't actually say that word for word like in that meme.

Stop spreading disinformation otherwise you help the cunt out.

They're going to push this across all media platforms. Batten down the hatches, this shitstorm is going to last for awhile.

underrated post.

Fair enough, but you could argue that without being able to shoot people up, some would possibly just drop the idea of mass slaughter anyway. I'm sure several school shooters would be dissuaded if they never managed to score guns. Not a whole lot of kids building pipe bombs.

>at this point, what difference does it make?

>automatic machine gun
>silencer
Is it a skill to be this retarded? (Oye yes, I will use my stealthy silenced ak47)
Has Hillary ever even THOUGHT ABOUT a gun before, let alone seen one?

high level bant

5 minutes and a few insignificant replies later this was the conclusion. Some people actually like to think their posts through and so they prefer not to sperg 10 shitposts per minute.

Neck yourself, retard.

Sage

I don't know a whole lot about this stuff so I might be wrong but isn't it an attorney's job to defend their client? Did she choose this client specifically because she knew he was guilty of child rape and that is something she wanted to defend?

>but you could argue that without being able to shoot people up, some would possibly just drop the idea of mass slaughter anyway
Yeah, I'll concede this one. But It wouldn't stop the Tim McVeighs and Awan brothers of the world. And this going to sound callous, but the world is not a safe place. You can't make it that way. The people who will push extended gun control are affluent liberals who freak the fuck out any time something reminds them of this fact. The thing is, they created the fetishization of gun culture they claim to hate. Before 1970 gun safety courses were part of the curriculum at most schools. Many high schools had marksmanship teams. The n round about 1970 or so, liberals got ahold of the educational system and began fazing out firearms education and began demonizing guns and gun ownership. And, perversely, if you tell an American he can't have something, he will move Heaven and Earth to obtain it. And guns went from a simple tool you kept in the closet for when you needed it to a lifestyle and firearms ownership exploded. The Left keeps misreading American culture and thinking what worked in Western Europe will work here. And as a whole we're to obstinate and contrary for it to work long. We're largely a nation of outlaws who ignore the very laws we make to regulate ourselves.

If she didn't have an established record of blatantly unethical behavior, this would be a valid argument.

She obviously didn't watch the videos.
People did not flee at the sound of the guns.
They all stood there in shock. And then got down on the ground waiting to be shot.

Correct. In the real world they drop the volume to where you don't really have to work about damaging your hearing. You could maybe get something the Hollywood silencer effect with a suppressed .22 and subsonic ammo, but that shit's barely more dangerous than a slingshot.

They found him because the gunfire set off the smoke detector in his hotel room. If anything, a suppressor would have made that happen faster since more of the exhaust gas would have been staying in the room.

>but the world is not a safe place. You can't make it that way. The people who will push extended gun control are affluent liberals who freak the fuck out any time something reminds them of this fact.

Oh absolutely. Jumping to outlaw guns due to fear that somebody will misuse them is basically just shoving a very complex issue under the rug and pretending it's solved. Isn't it kind of funny how this is presented as a simple issue that can be solved by banning guns, yet there are so many other simple issues that nobody is willing to do anything about. For example, what about black on white crime? Anybody higher up raising their voice about banning negroes? Didn't think so.

This of course raises a healthy suspicion that it's not really about safety at all. Which should make you think twice before handing over your weapons.

>Awan brothers

Who the fuck are these.

>be me
>at a concert
>getting my country groove on
>some of the people near me start bleeding heavily and fall to the ground screaming
>haven't heard any gun shots so figure it must be a weird dance move
>I continue to get my groove on
>nearly one third of all of the people in the concert have started doing the weird blood dance
>still can't hear any gun shots, though, so it must not be serious
>the groove must go on
>two thirds of the crowd have dropped to the ground but nobody is particularly alarmed
>because there haven't been any gunshots
>suddenly my body is filled with bullets and I drop to the ground
>in my agony I realize:
>that bastard was using a silenced firearm

Well what?
Swizerland has gus by law and there is nearly no mass shootings

Cite anyone else but this irrelevant bitch pls user

well what?

Or they'd just rent a moving truck and drive it into a crowd.

The funny part is that it if you look at the footage, this is not far from the truth. Most of the crowd took its sweet time to react, despite hearing gunshots and despite seeing the band evacuate the stage in panic.

And the guns weren't even silenced.

Sage

If he used AR-based rifle platforms and didn’t adjust the gas system or use the right ammo, it would of actually caused his weapon not to cycle properly and would of significantly impaired auto fire.

Not to mention supersonic rounds would still be loud and subsonic at that distance would be useless.

And yet, it's still at one post and will remain that way until the thread dies.
Swallow poison.

it's a bait thread you fucking dumbass

bro silencers don't work like in the movies

Might be because the thread is filled with retards like you.

The poison couldn't harm my superior genetics, so I urge you again to neck yourself. Or are you a coward afraid of admitting you were wrong and not having courage to take responsibility of your retarded posts?

Also this, get your terms fucking straight.

Nice meme picture you got here. Itwould be shame if somebody copied it here with the aid of a keyboard.

XD

>shooter uses illegal weapons
>let's respond by making more weapons illegal, surely that will stop shooters like him!

also
>silencer

Her argument is dumb as shit even tho I don't like people carrying guns

Anyway, most of muricans, just as most of humanity, are braindead uneducated fools who can't count to 10, why would you give them guns?