*spreads vegemite*

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2017/10/vegas-attack-antitrump.html/
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>excluding the highest profile, most devastating terror attack in history, our bias is correct!

Why start at 9/11? Something happen ?

who are those people in the pictures

This is simply a lie

>op goes from 9/11 to today
>yours goes from 9/11 to last year
really activates my almonds

Islamic terrorism is technically right-wing.
Also, the US is 65% white and 1% Muslim.
Is anyone surprised you'd see more "white male terrorism"?
Also, compare kill counts.

Don’t you know that Muslims are on the far right though?

Now how many white men are there compared to Muslims in the US. Is it more than 7 times?

was omar mateen a muslim attacker or a right-wing extremist?

*stretches foreskin wider*

proofs?

From church shooter

(((Human Rights Watch)))

>since 9/11 excluding the event itself
>heavily twist narratives of other events to make it seem like it isnt motivated by islam
well, to be fair 9/11 wasnt really caused by muslims but jews which are also behind most of the false flags which las vegas most likely is one too, so i would say the jews are the most dangerous group and you are the most likely to be killed by them or a proxy of them

what about since the 9/10/01

Right wing shooter lol hes wearing a pussy hat faggot pamelageller.com/2017/10/vegas-attack-antitrump.html/

*spreads marmite*

>63% white or whatever it is
>1% arab

So you should be 63 times more likely to get killed by a white terrorist and yet it is only 7. Are you telling me arabs commit terrorism 9 times MORE often than whites when accounting for population? Are you some kind of fucking racist???

>you're more likely to be killed by a white man

>13% of the population commits half the violent crime and murders

really makes you think

>spreads your sisters cunt

Sucks to be you, now you're shagging a sheep.

>people killed in Detroit just last year mysteriously missing.

It's like there's something more dangerous out there they're not telling us about.

And you were eating shit in a jar, whats your point?

That report is from 2016 retard

now show the rates for being killed by a NIGGER

>op goes from 9/11 today

It goes from 9/11 till 5 months ago.
why would you start the count after 9/11 instead of say idk the past 25 years, did something happen on 9/11 that you're trying to hide
Last neither one are remotely accurate. Data from both counts Antifa and Green terrorist as "right-wing"

Now do the world a favor and kill yourself

Not to mention that dude literally pulled a race reversed Dylann Roof, but he only killed one person.

you shut your mouth cunt

>since 9/11

Since the last time i got mugged by a nigger i am -100% more likely to be mugged by a nigger :^)

>vegemite
>not marmite
proxy faggot or chink?

Now do the same for the statistics about rape and murder by black vs white people.

>Sept. 12, 2001

Not Sept. 11, 2001

Is this US only?

For the record, there have been 518 deaths from mass shootings (defined as there being at minimum 3 fatalities) since January 1st, 2000. This assumes that 59 people died in Las Vegas; the official number right now is "59+" since some injured in the attack may still die from their injuries over the next few days.

Source: motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

Actually there's a fairly good reason to skip over 9/11 - it's a major statistical outlier that throws off any reasonable estimate and artificially makes the mass shooting statistic look less important than it is, when it's clearly an aberrant number.

Besides which, you're implying a false dichotomy. We can oppose domestic terrorism AND attempt to improve our gun control measures. They're not mutually exclusive.

let's not forget that 9/11 itself was done by jews

> They're not mutually exclusive.

I'd like to add that they're actually not only not mutually exclusive, but are arguably directly related and working on the latter might cut down on the former. The San Bernardino or Orlando Nightclub incidents - both domestic terrorism - would probably have been harder to pull off were it not so easy to pass background checks and acquire guns in the US.

And which far right outliers are you throwing out?

that's dylan before and him now. it's been a while.

Credulous idiot detected

What, to reach my 518 total? I didn't exclude anything. I included everything from January 1st, 2000, like I said.

You can double-check my numbers, if you like; I did provide my source after all and it shouldn't take more than a minute or two to add up the numbers like I did.

Let's see the European statistics

How would you go about implementing better gun control? Rumor has it rn that this guy got his guns illegally. But let's go even a step further: do you really think it's that hard to get a gun illegally? Let us just say thatowning a gun was illegally starting in 1950. Do you really think there would still be no mass shootings or murder with guns? That no one who wanted a gun would be able to get one? Even befor spot was legal in some states, it was still a billion dollar industry. People still drunk alcohol during prohibition. People still get prostitutes but that's illegal. Do you really think making guns completely illegal would eliminate mass shootings? I absolutely do not believe that

>9/11
Israel is right wing

31 dec 2106 + 59

>Since this event where 1000s of people died right wing extremist killed a small handful of people

>A thing is going to be hard to do
>We're not even quite sure how to do it yet
>Therefore we shouldn't bother.

That's exactly the attitude that got us to the Moon. Yes it is.

>How would you go about implementing better gun control?

Off the top of my head, picking a State with very strict gun control laws and then applying them on a Federal level is probably a good place to start. I'm biased towards Massachusetts', myself, being a Bostonian. In Massachusetts, acquiring a gun legally is so complex that most don't bother.

You have a right to keep and bear arms, after all - not a right to purchase or manufacture them. We can make that as difficult as we like. To quote the Massachusetts Constitution, "the people have a right to keep and bear arms for the common defense. And as, in time of peace, armies are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be maintained without the consent of the legislature, and the military power shall always be held in an exact subordination to the civil authority, and be governed by it."

>do you really think it's that hard to get a gun illegally?

I think it could be harder, and I think part of making it harder would be making the legitimate sale of them harder. Any gun acquired illegally was acquired legally first at some point by someone. Joe might have bought his out of the back of a van from Mike, but Mike probably bought his at a gun store in another state with lax gun control laws.

>Do you really think making guns completely illegal

Who said I wanted them to be completely illegal? Not me, that's for sure. I said I want stricter gun control laws, I said nothing about overturning the 2nd Amendment entirely.

Brady bunch Masshole. Fuck off,commie.

>MUH 9/11
>conservacucks dont understand statistics and why outliers are removed

holy fuck I knew you guys didnt go to college, but this is literally highschool knowledge. How pathetic

He was an anti-Trump left wing nutcase

Much like the war you started and lost - you brought what follows on yourself.

>Away down South in the land of traitors,
>Rattlesnakes and alligators,
>Right away, come away, right away, come away.
>Where cotton's king and men are chattels,
>Union boys will win the battles,

>Then we'll all go down to Dixie,
>Away, away,
>Each Dixie boy must understand
>That he must mind his Uncle Sam,
>Away, away,
>And we'll all go down to Dixie.
>Away, away,

>I wish I was in Baltimore,
>I'd make Secession traitors roar,
>We'll put the traitors all to rout.
>I'll bet my boots we'll whip them out,

>Then they'll wish they were in Dixie,
>Away, away,
>Away, away,
>Away, away,

>Oh, may our Stars and Stripes still wave
>Forever o'er the free and brave,
>And let our motto ever be --
>"For Union and for Liberty!"

>Then they'll wish they were in Dixie,
>Away, away,
>Away, away,
>Away, away,

>since, not counting 9/11
>bait
>sage

It's 6%. Half of that 13% are women who don't murder

Basically the only 2 things that make guns harder to get in Massachusetts than the rest of the us are these.

Firearm Identification (FID) or license to carry required

*one thing

...Aren't Muslims right wing extremists?

>You're more likely to be killed by a demographic that represents 65% of the country than one that represents 0.2%
I'd sure fucking hope so.

>when Dylan Rof was a qt
>he never got a chance to get /fit/
can they stop already with using up the goodlooking people for their MK Ultra-esque jobs ;_;

They’re not even trying anymore.

Well, it does wonders. Massachusetts has the 2nd lowest rate of deaths due to guns in the Union. Only Hawaii's is lower. The national average is 10.64 per 100,000; Massachusetts' is less than a third that, at 3.18.

Hmm...both Hawaii and Massachusetts are also the only states to go all-blue in the 2016 election in every county. Interesting...

For the longest time, as you left Logan airport, there was a huge banner outside of it that read "WELCOME TO MASSACHUSETTS - YOU'LL LIVE LONGER HERE." It was set up by the pro-gun control lobby.

>when the white man is the Muslim terrorist
Oy vey

Thanks America if OP is in NZ he is most def an American expat Libcuck from California. We dont eat vegemite in NZ OP please fuck off from my country you fag.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now, but before I do...

>Bring the good old bugle, boys, we'll sing another song
>Sing it with a spirit that will start the world along
>Sing it as we used to sing it, 50,000 strong
>While we were marching through Georgia.

>Hurrah! Hurrah! we bring the jubilee!
>Hurrah! Hurrah! the flag that makes you free!
>So we sang the chorus from Atlanta to the sea

>How the darkeys shouted when they heard the joyful sound
>How the turkeys gobbled which our commissary found
>How the sweet potatoes even started from the ground

>Yes and there were Union men who wept with joyful tears,
>When they saw the honored flag they had not seen for years;
>Hardly could they be restrained from breaking forth in cheers,

>"Sherman's dashing Yankee boys will never reach the coast!"
>So the saucy rebels said and 'twas a handsome boast
>Had they not forgot, alas! to reckon with the Host

>So we made a thoroughfare for freedom and her train,
>Sixty miles in latitude, three hundred to the main;
>Treason fled before us, for resistance was in vain

They also INCLUDE cases like the one where a literal communist flew his propeller plane into an IRS building, killing one, with right-wing attacks because he attacked the government. It was also counted as right-wing terror when a black BLM supporter shot police officers in New Orleans.

There is an article about it. Search 'more art than science right wing terror classification'.

nog shot cops in baton rouge, close enough.

Wrong. It's intellectually lazy to skip over 9/11. Any event that results in mass casualties on a civilian populace is by definition a fucking outlier in and of itself, because homicide usually involves a few people at the very most.

Mother Jones throws 9/11 out because it shoots their narratives to shit in a way that no amount of statistical gerrymandering can ever get around. Sorry, but arguing that the outlier among a set of outliers should be thrown out is a retarded proposition.

>clam gibsmedat money
>start a white racial religion and get mosques/safe houses built for your own sake (it works for the jews and muslims apparently)
I mean if spiritual cannabis users could get their Cantheist Church and be left in peace, or that indian tribe their Peyote rituals protected by law (exempt from being jailed in the great War On Drugs), then...

Still much more likely getting shot by niggers.

And how much by a nigger?

It's common sense at this point that they only like to make petty arguments about white male killers while looking like they are trying to defend things like ISIS, african-american crime rates, etc. A killer is a killer, they should look at all the issues.

>2nd lowest rate of deaths due to guns in the Union
What a convenient statistic. Would be a shame if i posted this graph showing that a state with very lax gun laws is the safest state in the union.

Oy vey

>A shit ton m8
>Literally everyday

>muh selectively chosen stats say what i want them to say

These people need to be gassed.

>anyone who isn't muslim is a right wing terrorist

>an outlier
>for mass terrorist events where the aim is to kill as many people as possible

plz just kys

An "outlier" like 9/11 is effectively proof that muslims are a much more serious threat, and that if there weren't international anti-terrorist operations going on on a continuous basis, with vast expense and sacrificing of personal liberties, then there'd be a bunch more "outliers"

do they eat peanut butter in new Zealand?

Considering there are about 300x more right wingers in this country than Muslims that means there have been entirely too many Muslim attacks.

Interesting to see "Human Rights Watch" using the language preceding a genocide.

In America sure. Now drop them off into the middle of Afghanastan and lets see what the numbers look like.

Those bullshits % is like saying you are more likely to get killed by a shark in the ocean then a bear in the woods.

derrrrrrrr

Holy shit, those poems/battle songs are dead set, A Grade, Rosie O’Donnell fucking gay.

>omit black men

Hmm.

The dude in the bottom right didn't even kill anyone he was busted before he did it
Bought a gun from a fed

since 9/11 huh? did something significant happen on that date?

>outliers are removed
Only when convient