All of the lights

Noticed the stage lights went fully off then were switched full-white. Timing in the switch over seems odd. Anyone one know how long it takes for those staging systems to process going full-white when lights are off?

Unfortunately stage hand or not the lights coming back on gave the shooter 'best' case scenario for vision given the environment.

Any one have survivor accounts on what happened with lighting in Maimi club and French concert attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDeUzatoUhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Yes tooo?? Also self bump.

those big lights aren't meant for the stage, they are meant to illuminate the crowd. In retrospect it was probably a bad move, but its just so the concert goers can see whats around them. Stage crew had no idea the shooter was from an elevated position, for all they knew he was among the crowd.

sauce?

Obviously you need the lights on to get good pictures for ur propaganda.

They are called house lights. Takes as much time as pressing a button does.

probably were turned on to allow people to GTFO

Shooter targeted the area to the left/behind of stage initially. Was he trying to take out the person who could have shut off all the lights? Thats some CIA level technique right there.

Doesn't make any sense, Vegas is lit up. You should be able to see on the ground where you are going with no light.
But if you are at a distance have a big light on people should help to see them easier.
Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=zDeUzatoUhs

whats this? thought displays were mirrored. Obvious damage?

Don't straw man me

Thank you, I've been looking into this, several things already don't make sense, such as a second shooter at large still and the fact noone responded to it, no screams of pain or anything, until they "figured out" it was gunfire

Not sure but that pic shows the highest lit area directly under that light is where everyone is running away from.

nice touch there LOL

>I've never been to a music festival of 20k+

Kek

Let me just tell you the whole story before you start spouting nigger-like conspiracy theories.

We did it for the lulz

So, you shut down show lights, hangout for 4ish second then turn the show lights on? The speed at which the performers and crew got off that stage... wait 4 seconds?? I dunno but it's odd sure.

i knew it !

just a question if you don't mind..
Why this date ? Is this some pharaoh ancient jew frankist larping related stuff ?

Yea, no screams, no horror or agony of people being hit, even in the distance. Nothing.

Yeah something like that, we choose shit like this so crackheads like OP will go around in circles while trying to figure out a connection

The scream things I get. I imagine it takes a second to process what is going on. Your drunk, dancing, and singing along at a concert. Plus the screams we hear are mainly girls and drunk girls take a real long time to do anything. That and it's more clearly audible once the stage sound turns off. Don't think There is much to the delayed screams.

I do think there multiple shooters and Steven potentially suicided to be a scape goat. Or he was involved and got suicided to take the fall for all involved

wasnt me lol. 2nd generation easteregg shitpost

LOL nope, you got me figured out wrong. I'm not a big picture kinda user. I just point things out that I notice and let the string theory anons run with it. But if your familiar with my work then yea I'd be annoyed with me if I were you too

I do audio but the lighting is controlled with computers and boards similarly. I assume the tech was wondering what was going on, cut the show lights when they heard chaos on the clearcom radio and assumed there was an emergency so they switched on house lights. These "scenes" are all programmed during rehearsal, usually they are in sequence kind of like a playlist so they would have to cut the lights, which might take but a few moments. Then, when things became chaotic and out of order (something unusual for a show since audio/lighting/stage cues are planned in a very specific order) the guy probably panicked and in a flustered state made his way to turn on house lights. Looks about right to me regarding how much time it took. Guy was probably pro, a rookie would have taken longer to switch them on in a frenzy. Not sure what happened but this looks natural from a production viewpoint.