Has anyone else noticed how the right is getting as shitty like the left...

Has anyone else noticed how the right is getting as shitty like the left? Perhaps it is due to the mainstreaming of the right. It is now more acceptable to be a nationalist. Which attracts women and low quality men?

>Laura Loomer

She's a fucking kike what do you expect. She virtue signals all fucking day.

She is a typical right wing pundit.

so....Jewish?

Her religion doesn't matter.

Either way the book is in bad taste

As shitty like the left?

You might want to practice your English somewhere else Sven

>Author is Richard (((Cohen)))
every fucking time

Yes it does.

They're suffering the same problem like the left did back in the Obama years. Without a coherent opposition people tend to disappear up their own assholes. A Strong and principled center Left and Right party is the key to a functioning society.

That post makes no fucking sense.

Yes, I've noticed it, too. I'm starting to see almost all the silly fallacies, almost all the quickness to take offense, and almost all the echo-chamber mentality on the right as I've been seeing on the left for so long. And the fact that we on the right called this behavior on the left out for so long -- only to see it winnow its way into the right -- pisses me off even more.

the far right and the far left are both always going to be cringy because they are ideologies who attract people with nothing better to do with their lives

[[thats why so many 15 year old instagram meme page admins post hurler quotes]]

hitler* fuck autocorrect

shitty or shilly, it can be hard to tell. a bit of both. i'm also noticing increasing depth of awareness once the crap is filtered through. so modern Sup Forums is a mixed bag. but it's basically always been an ocean of piss, and this drawback is also its greatest defense. waves of newbs come on, shit up the board, and in time either assimilate or leave and then there is some minor improvement in post quality until the next newb wave, which usually happens with major news events like the recent shooting.

it's important to remember that Sup Forums is now the dominant alpha board on Sup Forums and that indicates a chance in public consciousness in most ways for the better and in some ways for the worse.

>the right
>laura loomer aka kmart brand lauren southern

choose one

Ezras Build-A-Lauren is ugly as fuck and stupider than shit.

Yep I've noticed the swelling of subhumans in our ranks

lol

Nationalism always attracted low quality men. Real men are hard right libertarian/ancap because they are productive and they hate the parasites who steal from them.

yeah the cringe is strong with many of these edgy teen newfags that end up talking hyperbole, shitposting, and memes seriously and start actually advocating for kike gassing as if that was an actual policy and not an edgy joke that lost its appeal once people started taking it seriously. i think a lot of underage kids can't take satire or nuance seriously and go from reasonable jewish suspicion to full on "gas the kikes racewar now" with no complex adult mind to settle that information into something rational and coherent.

jews jews jews jews jews we get it. calm the fuck down, you're not helping. blaming all jews is what the top jews want you to do because it dumbs down the discourse to the point where the real problem can't be taken seriously by the mainstream.

>chance
change

also big centralized government are always subverted by the global establishment, it's what they've been doing for decades. small government reduces their power. the elites would probably love to go full fascism and right wing useful idiot pawns are their ticket to do so if they can create enough of them. if they can't then they'll merely create a threat that existing governments will have to reduce freedoms to deal with. nazis are globalist pawns of the top jews

You see bro, the issue is that it actually was the jews all along. Dig deep enough and you will always find a kike/s at the end of it.

women cannot genetically be right wing

stupidest fucking post on the whole board and we have a commie general up

i feel like if everyone was a little less obese and more attractive we would actually get a lot more things done around here and they wouldn’t be so radical

Absolutely. We have no quality control in our "movements" and anyone who finds Sup Forums can come and post here. Normalfag right wingers come on Sup Forums, and refuse to integrate into Sup Forums culture. Then they call over all of their friends to post here. I would say that prior to the 2016 primaries, the IQ of this board was around 115. It has now dropped to around 100. The influx of /r/The_Donald losers, basic bitch Twitter conservatives, trolling SJW's, and all of the people they attract has ruined everything. The board needs to be shut down.

>Not embracing Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

yeah it really doesn’t help how there’s a thousand goddamn “top 10 epic Sup Forums prank!” videos on youtube, some of them getting >1m views
i disagree on the culture part simply because it’s pretty hard to “integrate” with a web culture right after discovering it, like i’ve been lurking since 2011 and i still don’t feel like i belong here so i just don’t post that much
there’s been a very obvious change though, not just on Sup Forums and Sup Forums but across the 4ch entirely

I NOTICED YOU'RE A CUNT

the minute fascism becomes popular is the minute I will be against it, but as it stands I'm not going to be shilling for "muh individualism" because that is exactly what they want at the moment

No it really hasn't always been this way. The fact that Facebook memes, emoji's, low caps posting, unironic emoticon usage, Reddit sympathy, etc all exist should give you a clue. This is fucking abhorrent for Sup Forums, and years ago would be viewed with almost unanimous disgust. Take a look at the fucking board. Look at the complexity of the topics discussed. Gun control, abortion, religious arguments, reposts from Facebook; it's like I'm in a fucking high school philosophy class. Sup Forums wasn't made for normal people and normal people came here to ruin it. It should just be shut down at this point, maybe then all the people who are still left can finally be motivated to create something new that isn't even worse, like 8ch.

There isn't a culture left to even integrate into, this board is fucking lost. It's just a mixture of Reddit, Sup Forums, Facebook, and a sliver of pre-2015 Sup Forums. If only another site existed...

Let me be clear here, because I worded my post in a vague way. 8ch is even worse than 4ch.

stop making individual decisions. be a good collectivist and shill for individualism as they you to!

Loomer is a progressive Jew.

It's a genetic group.