Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

So the manager at my jobsite is a French dude who was brought in under our corporate umbrella to run the show for the past 2 years. When the Paris attacks happened in Nov 2015 he made us all honor the moment of silence issued by the UN. However, today he refused to acknowledge Trump's request for a moment of silence. I asked him about it and he ignored my request.

I am ready to lose my job tomorrow for the opportunity to ream this guy a new asshole over this. What are some good insults I can fire at him related to him being French? I am thinking something about being assfucked by the Nazis in WWII and the Dutch putting up a better fight than the French ever could.

Will this get to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSelniM_lnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoney_War
youtube.com/watch?v=PVmYFJGoZ-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkDf2tH3Pg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_Rot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk#Retreat_to_Dunkirk
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bmp

Just call him out on hypocrisy. French surrender jokes are unfunny, stale and hardly insulting - it would work in 1880, not in 2017. Demand equal treatment or tell him to pis off.

Nice Sup Forums thread.
Americans get shot every day so do us all a service and shut your mouth forever reddit shit.

Accuse him of racism and threaten to sue.

you shoud call him a "colabo" which is the name we used for french people helping nazi occupiers

Call him a gauchiasse
Essentially "shit leftist"

This but also tell HR. Tell them you feel unsafe because of him.

The fuck? Call Fox News and give them this story, that's all they are good for, dumbass virtue signaling.

Keep making jokes about how Ahmed is probably fucking his sister or wife back in France until he loses it. His country is going down the shitter anyway, isn't that enough?

>french people trying to speak english around me

Stay linguistically retarded yah cunts

He probably has no idea how to pronounce that it will come off very awkward

TIL

exactly what I thought

You can try colabo though. Be sure to prononce "a" like in "user"

Go In there look him straight in the eyes and call him the only thing that could ever really insult people like this
>[spoiler] a Jew [/spoiler]

well, he sounds like a bigoted, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, ableist, demagogue

if you come at as being gay while you dress him down, all your diversity points get doubled

What are his political affiliations, and why would he refuse to honor a minute of silence, is he against trump? What do your other collegues think about it?

Bump for interest

French get bombed/knifed/shot by muslims also every day, so why should we care about the french killed either? Spoiler: we don't, the muslims are doing the germans a favor - it will be easier to colonize France soil once muslims have first killed the french.

yah maybe in 2 or 3 years, we'll get to the amount of ONE single shoot out like in Vegas

>French get bombed/knifed/shot by muslims also every day, so why should we care about the french killed either? Spoiler: we don't, the muslims are doing the germans a favor - it will be easier to colonize France soil once muslims have first killed the french.

I mean there will be no real german left by the time we get killed

>"Le surrendering french army" meme
Get fucking new.

>germans
Pfff, in even worse a state than the French. France's problem is mostly with politicians and numbers of immigrants. Germany's main problem is most Germans.

Perhaps ultimately the entire space from Dresden to Bordeaux will have to be colonised by Polaks and Magyars.

Cultural homogenization in favor of Ali Muhammed Sharja begs to offer different potentials in numbers mon ami

A reminder that the British helped evacuate hundreds of thousands of French soldiers at Dunkirk and instead of continuing the fight, 90% of them sailed back across the Channel and immediately surrendered to the Germans instead of trying to recover their homeland. It's a good one to mention because few frogs know about it.

Disclose his full informations.

Oh, yes, that is a good idea.

>hello where are proofs ?

-Sombre fils de pute
-Enculé de ta race
-Petite tarlouze
-Suceur de bite
-Mange merde
-Pédale

There are so many I can't list them all.
Those are good ones.

give him aids

>French get stabbed and raped every day so do us all a service and shut your mouth forever reddit shit.

Fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=zSelniM_lnY

> the Dutch putting up a better fight than the French
Explain this meme.

Also most french people feel no pride in their country so don't insult him for being french but for being a leftcuck maybe

Un osti de christ de mange cul, un caliss de tabarnack de pousse marde, un suceur de gland du calisse

Bonjour du Quebec

>However, today he refused to acknowledge Trump's request for a moment of silence. I asked him about it and he ignored my request.

Maybe he is busy or he forgot

Why do you have to be the "hero" who loses your job?

You'll just be the arsehole who doesn't work there any longer, you will be forgotten about and you've harmed yourself financially

>"If there is little awareness of the great numbers of French extracted from Dunkirk, there is even less that most were back in their own country in under a week."

>Alexander, Martin. "Dunkirk in Military Operations, Myths and Memories." Britain and France in Two World Wars: Truth, Myth and Memory. Ed. Robert Tombs and Emile Chabal. A&C Black, 2013.

Hitler once said the French, after the Germans, were the best fighters in Europe.

OP, don't attack him. Do this: Go to your coworkers and make them aware of the fact you just presented. Tell them that he doesn't give a shit about the people in the US and people being killed there seems ok for him. When everyone hates him, he will be forced out instead of you.

>Hitler once said the French, after the Germans, were the best fighters in Europe.

To be fair I expect he said that prior to them being annihilated in a two month campaign.

>To be fair I expect he said that prior to them being annihilated in a two month campaign.

Napoleon had breakfast in Moscow. The Germans couldn't even take Saint Petersburg.

Challenge him to a duel. As a burger you will have a gun and he will have something inferior like an epée or a loaf of french bread

Tell him how you stopped buying French wine after tasting Spanish

Hoho, yes, this is the ONLY insult in the entire thread that will actually cut him!

That was a century earlier. The revolutionary spirit of the French was long gone by the early 20th century.

That'd actually be pretty brutal

An American commenting on another country not putting up a good enough fight against fascism in 1940?

Spain is a shithole, even the migrants don't want to go there.

If Frenchies did anything September 39, war would be over by 41.
Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoney_War

Obey your french master you stupid wageslave.

>and the Dutch putting up a better fight than the French ever could.
Also buy yourself a history book on the way.

i am with you user
the only issue to this is a punch in the face

Who cares about the moment of silence anyway?
It's masonic symbolism.

we all know that the americans defeated the axis all by themselves didnt you watch all those movies?

And if poles gave back Danzing back and didn't rely on french to save them all the time since 200 years then there would have been no WWII.

How many gears does a french tank have?

the guy is an asshole

If our leftist government back then weren't a bunch of traitors, the French army could have marched on an undefended Berlin in a single week.

It was after.

"This is a fact that I have always defended: the French are, after us, the best soldiers in all of Europe.The French will always be capable, even with their current brith-rate, to build up a hundred divisions. We will absolutely need, after this war, to form a coalition capable of militarily containing a country capable of accomplishing prowess on a military level that astonishes the world like in Bir-Hakeim".

Adolph Hitler interviewed by Lutz Koch in 1942 after French victory in Bir-Hakeim.

>Bir-Hakeim.

It was a German defeat. Of course Hitler had an interest in presenting the French as powerful and honourable opponents to justify the defeat of his own forces.

>French surrender jokes are unfunny, stale and hardly insulting
this. overused as fuck. keep it personal.

do what what you want but take it too personal
dare i say #NOTALLFRENCH ?

If you want to go with the WW2 theme, call him 46.
"Hey, 46!" "I need you to come with me 46, we've got to do X" and shit.

rape his wife and son, take pics and show him

Simple. Since he comes from Europe, most certainly he enjoys football. (((soccer)))
Just tell him that it was Éder that fucked the French.
We will know.

French Army could have easily btfo German reserves stationed along the border at the start of the war, and initiate an offensive operation which might of been able to overrun the WestWall, since it wasn't as powerful as the Maginot. Offensives with the char bis would've given the Germans a permanent headache
they couldn't blitzkrieg their way out of it.

>I am thinking something about being assfucked by the Nazis in WWII and the Dutch putting up a better fight than the French ever could.

But then again that's be dumb as the Dutch lost in 7 days while France lost in 45 days

Poland lost in 30 days so it doesnt work either

The Brits fled so it doesnt work as well

Well, you can remind him that the Russians put a better fight than France in WW2 (althought they did have to retreat on an area 4 times the size of France before being able to stop the German advance)

It only took 1500 bureaucrats and two SS divisions to occupy France. See Judt's Europe Since 1945.

>it would work in 1880, not in 2017

In 1880 everyone stil; remembered France conquering Europe 60 years before
And France had just won a war against China

Surrender jokes mostly started in 2003, when the US government launched an anti-French propaganda campaign because France refused to koin the Iraq War
Stuff was funny for like three years, but by 2007 it was already a tired meme

>Poland lost in 30 days so it doesnt work either
Gangbanged unprepared from the west, east, south and north. Meanwhile France was already 8 months at war doing nothing until they got attacked.

The last SS division to fight in the Battle of Berlin was French.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVmYFJGoZ-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkDf2tH3Pg

People think the Nazis just walked into France and took over without a fight but this isn't true... Just because the French did not rape, slaughter and mutilate their enemy does not mean they were weak. Stop believing in false memes.

Although the Dutch only lasted five days we shot down a german plane for every dutch plane shot down. The Germans planned to take the Netherlands in one day since they outnumbered the defenders more than 3 to 1 yet after five days they had to resort to terror bombing cities to force a surrender

The French had an army GREATER than the germans and still managed to lose.

Most French troops evacuated at Dunkirk were sent back to France within days and redeployed to the battlefield, huge faggot
The Battle of France still went on for a month after the British fled on may 4

And don't you dare talking shit about Dunkirk, a battle in which French conscripts had to fight to cover the running way of British professional soldiers

>and the Dutch putting up a better fight than the French
Maybe the Belgians did ? they at least held out longer then the Netherlands

>The French had an army GREATER than the germans

Greater in what exactly?
Not in numbers (France+Britain+Belgium combined had 50,000 less troops than Germany alone)
And certainly not greater in doctrine, strategy and tactic

But agree that the Netherlands couldn't have done shit against Germany even if fighting well (unlike France)
Still OP's assumption that the Dutch fought more is retarded

I think that the French were collectively weary of war

They had been in that game, kind of longer than even the British, in terms of large land armies

The Germans only got started properly in the late 19th Century

This explains why the French were militarily apathetic first, then the Brits, then the Germans

>People think the Nazis just walked into France and took over without a fight but this isn't true

Thing is that the battle was very short
But in that one month and two weeks, France took almost as much casulaties as Britain did in the 5 years of the war

>Fire insults at him
thats not very American of you, get in the spirit and fire some bullets.

You are a fool.

The Dunkirk evacuation finished on June 4th, not May the 4th. The French surrendered not long after that, before most of the soldiers had returned home. Most of them decided to head back and give up.

Only 3,000 of the 100,000 French soldiers evacuated by the British at Dunkirk stayed on to fight with the Free French.

You truly were a disgrace.

>French conscripts had to fight to cover the running way of British professional soldiers

Nice meme. The British lost 40,000 men in the Battle of Dunkirk and evacuated a fuck load of French soldiers.

>The Dunkirk evacuation finished on June 4th, not May the 4th.
Yeah that's what I mean, sorry
Point is that by June 4th, merely half of the invasion of France at taken place
The Battle of France ended in June 25th
By the time the British ran away, only the first phase of the invasion had occured
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_Rot

>The French surrendered not long after that, before most of the soldiers had returned home. Most of them decided to head back and give up.
Wrong
Most French troops evacuated at Dunkirk on June 4th had been sent back to France by June 10th
They were redeployed to the front, and some died, some got wounded and some were captured

>Only 3,000 of the 100,000 French soldiers evacuated by the British at Dunkirk stayed on to fight with the Free French.
Yes, because it needed two conditions for that to happen
1. That they had not been sent back before the armistice (which was the case for very few of them)
2. That they were willing to desert the French army to join the newborn Free French

>Nice meme. The British lost 40,000 men in the Battle of Dunkirk and evacuated a fuck load of French soldiers.
Nah, France covering basically the entire Dunkirk evacuation while Brits did jack shit is a well known fact

>Although Churchill had promised the French that the British would cover their escape, on the ground it was the French who held the line whilst the last remaining British soldiers were evacuated. Enduring concentrated German artillery fire and Luftwaffe strafing and bombs, the French stood their ground. On 2 June (the day the last of the British units embarked onto the ships),[Notes 1] the French began to fall back slowly, and by 3 June the Germans were about two miles (3 km) from Dunkirk. The night of 3 June was the last night of evacuations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk#Retreat_to_Dunkirk

Here's a short docu about how Dunkirk basically happened
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY&

Your butthurt only proves their point.
OP, go with the Spanish bros. First, drink some French wine and regions, learn the names of it. Then drink some Spanish wine and learn the names and regions. Then, with a casual sort of laugh, mention how you switched to Spanish wine because it is better quality at a better price (in other word's you're implying French wine is overpriced shit). Believe me, the French have a lot of pride in their wine, so this will really hurt.

In fact, I have been to Spain and thought the wine was better than what I had in Paris, not to mention Spanish wine is much cheaper. Surprisingly in the UK I noticed 2 euro Spanish bottles going for 14 gbp. Not sure what that's about. Anyway, I would buy Spanish wine in America if it was more popular here.

Erm, I should add that the point of learning the names and regions of French and Spanish wine is so that you can cover your tracks in conversation and not appear like an overt douchebag. Praise certain qualities of the French wine but always emphasize the "robustness" of the Spanish.

wtf i love french now

Wow I guess eating kilos of cheese for every meal and fucking Girls with hair between their teeth and garlic cheese onion breath makes a fellow chronically angry

>fucking Girls with hai

It's false
Of course during the WW2, they didn't have the money for that

if an army is poorly leaded it doesnt mean shit
germans were simply better that's it

>2 posts by this (ID)

One of them is a selfish bump

get fucked slider, we know you don't even have a job.

Yeah look at that girl with hair between her teeth. She can't compete with the average Miss Taneesha from USA.

Tell him to go back to his islamic shithole if he doesn't like the USA.

Not him, but I personally don't like her much. There are classier broads in Dorcel's films.

Say nothing but tie a white flag to his chair

>You god damn guac-cheese
>Ooh Monsieur. Voux should not bucher meis beautiful languhage. Hoo ho you 'ricans are so dumb u don't even know how to say me belle François words.