It's over Sup Forums

My depression has become too difficult to handle. My last request: Win the upcoming race war lads

Not gonna be one fag

It's all just larpers here

Can I have your copy of Swank

Take an SSRI and hold out.

Stream it, faggot.

You don't have the balls, nor that gun

Don't kill yourself OP, what's making you feel this way?

Don't jump!

This is such a lie lmfao

White? Don't do it m8.
Non-white? You do whatever you do you beautiful vibrant creature of colour, don't ever let racist wh*tes tell you what to do!!!

Well if you're this quick to pussy out we don't need you.

>shooting urself with a 9mm

you will regret this.

this is how the white race dies.
not by the hand of coloreds
but by their own barrel

don't be part of the problem. stick around.

Take some LSD.

Rolling for do nothing and get some help

You can't do that.

o
looks like i win

We Don't Want You to die Eric

Oh shit, is this a sign?

Looks like God said you can't die

we're all fucking over it. but it's our apathy that will eventually fuel us through victory when the war comes. when youve got nothing left, youve got nothing to lose

Those doubles say it is. Don't do it son.

don't do it you goof. Get some help. We lost enough in the struggle, we really can't afford to lose more. If there is a war, we need your help.

Kek has spoken with trips of truth. Don't do it user

Do a 360 no scope faggot

I've granted you this opportunity, OP
Use it wisely

DO A FLIP

Kek says live

your body is going to be ravaged by african maggots, transforming you into an eternal cuck

In B4 FBI

Looks like I'm living for another year

>glock
one less faggot, good

you're being overly dramatic. haha one day you'll look back at this and laugh. right? cmon man

Quit being a ussy and harden the fuck up. You don't see jamal and jose killing themselves. Just white bois, Just think, it can't get any worse than right here right now, so give it a day or two. Patience is a virtue, son.

spbp

the germans on the eastern front shot themselves too

they could believe how many communist army troops they had to kill just to defend their outposts

young lads around 14-17 years were mowing down 100s of soldiers each per day

they off themselves because they thought they were the bad guys

they didnt think that same horde would make it to berlin and rape the women and children for 50 years

those soldiers who kill themselves were pussies who were selfish and couldnt think of the people back home

they couldnt stand their ground when it was most needed and they failed their volke

even the nazis were emotional people.
they brought chocolate to the polish children they saved from the red army annexing

That's an XD, nogunz.

Croatian HS-2000 !!!

>The HS2000 (Hrvatski Samokres (Croatian Pistol)), or XD (X-treme Duty)

>literally called the xd

Post your info so we can look you up in the obituaries and see whether you an hero or you're just a huge pussy faggot.

Anyone who's planning to off themselves should be emptying their bank account, going on a road trip, and doing everything that they weren't able to do for fear of consequences.

How much does it cost to get two hookers at once? How much cocaine can you do in 2 hours? What if you give them tons of cocaine and then add a third hooker? How much does it cost to go skydiving? How much money can you get by taking everything you own to a pawn shop? What does the manager at Burger King do if you smash their windows? How long does it take for the cops to arrive? Can you get away from the cops and keep having fun? These are all questions you could answer. The moment you decide to die, your life becomes an open world video game and you can do anything.

maybe thats what stephen paddock was thinking

The problem with this logic is you assume these things make people with (non meme) depression happy. It doesn't.
t. fag who took out two mortgages on his house and sold everything he owned to do just what you described.

THE XD is re branded for the Cucks at Springfield armory. a 300 dollar handgun being sold for 650 just because a name

You can run all you want, but you can't outrun depression

Look you can't go until you clean this mess up. Take some of them with you please!

Nigger here. Cya op

Use up some of that ammo on child molesters. Then you'll have the confidence knowing you took out two to your one. That's progress and your life had real meaning.

what, those rats. my slide and magazine are already loose and rattling also.

>grip safety

Gross. I hope you've offed yourself already.

How will killing yourself help?

are u going to drop any loot?

depression can be affect by the individuals mindset its a temporary affliction and you a proposing a permanent end . also don't listen to the black pilled faggots

You have a grip safety you pathetic chud

Checked. You got saved by a frog god. You owe him big time

Norwegian user, give me hope.. I want an honest, white woman to wife/start a family.. the US is not just a meme it's fucking tragic.. I'm European by birth, culture and genetics.. is there even 1 woman in your country that meets these basic standards? She could be fat and plain, just not a narcissist
please someone give me hope..

Put me in your will!

troll or not. its never the answer. there's plenty of answers and help out here.

life is so beautiful and precious. the idea the our ancestors, ancestors, ancestor , etc. were not only able to stay alive long enough but find someone to procreate with. The idea of us evolving out of a primordial swamp into reptilians and ultimately mammals is fascinating. The face that we can look up and see an ever expanding universe full of infinite expansion and possibly is incomprehensible to the human brain..

Take a moment and be grateful for the things you do have, rather than what you dont got.

>Take an SSRI
Sure thing, merchant.

there's no one left to procreate with!

Redecorate you degenerate

Yes goy... take the chemical restraint...
all the better to rule you with my darling

take MDMA it cures depression for a couple days
whatever is making you depressed you can think about without feeling pain while you're high and the after effects last a couple days
take a lot of weed and cocaine until you are zooming in the zone for a few hours
shit like that is so fun and just replenishes your soul