Jesus I don't understand how these guys managed to make a show worse than Zeta Gundam

Jesus I don't understand how these guys managed to make a show worse than Zeta Gundam.

After watching Zeta I seriously refused to believe ZZ could be worse

You're past the really shitty part but it starts to get better at Ireland. Although when bright leaves the ship it drops in quality again.

just wait until you hit cca the ride never ends

I'm at episode 30 and I've enjoyed ZZ more then zeta throughout it.

aside from puru being a shit

I am speechless I watched the Zeta movies and I was shocked about the animation jumping from old to new

Isn't this their flagship series what the hell is with these guys?

also
>gackt

pffff

Sunrise are a bunch of jews that will fuck over Tomino whenever they feel like it.

I can only imagine the face of the guys who went to cinemas to watch this.

You're watching something from the dark period of UC Gundam, when barely anything was done and when it was it looked like total shit.

Pretty much the only time they didn't do this was with Turn A. At least the most recent Banrise interview seemed to hint at Hathaway's Flash or Crossbone finally happening.

I'm trying to get into gundam, but can't seem to enjoy Zeta. You're saying it gets a whole lot better?

0079,0080 and Turn A everything else just pretend it does not exist.

>I watched the Zeta movies

Well there's your first mistake.

I watched both

I'm not going out on much by skipping 20 or so series?

Build Fighters as well. Don't watch Try though

you could give 08th ms a try other then that not really

A lot of the series are stand-alones, so you don't have to worry too much about continuity with them.

That said, you should at least sample them all to see what tickles your fancy the most. I'd avoid Seed and Destiny for their absolutely absurd character development and animation recycling to start with though, they could leave a very nasty taste in your mouth and wouldn't want you put off by them.

>I'd avoid Seed and Destiny

Just watch Stargazer and pretend that was it.

Oh, come on! You`re spoiling the kids! Let them watch a trainwreck every blue moon or so.

Gundam SEED on it's own is not even that atrocious, thing is that the train wreck SEED Destiny introduces even a few that makes SEED come off even dumber.

It's poetry.

Some people will hate me for that, but Gundam 00 is not that bad. S2 kinda shits the bed, but there`s not many people who can watch half of a series and be satisfied with that.Also, try IBO.

This. Seed on its own pretty much falls in the "Meh" category. Destiny was such a shitshow that it made the show before it look even worse by default