Still don't know the shooter's motive

>still don't know the shooter's motive

fucking why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=90&v=w5uHYFIKGQc
archive.is/avgKy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he was prolly a communist.

Of course we know the shooter's motive. He was working for the US government and is currently living all expenses paid for the rest of his life in the Philippines.

ISIS claimed it, and they never lied about an attack so far.

This is a guy who first came in contact with the FBI as a young child when his father became a bank robbing fugitive. He's lived at 27 different addresses and amassed a fortune as a....gambler. They know his motives. He may even be on of them.

Because he's dead. Be patient, his wife lives, and she will talk when her lawyers says it's ok.

No motive no crime.

>Filipino girlfriend
>Attacked country music concert
>Alleged gambling addict (vice)
>Social media presence absolutely scrubbed
>Alex Jones swears the guy had Antifa leanings
>It's the 100 year anniversary of the October Revolutions
Gee, what could his motive have been?!

ass cancer and liberalism.

this

CIA is getting sloppy. they're still throwing together a manifesto. expect it to be extremely sloppy.

>motive
he was getting paid $9/hr as a crisis actor. his character's motive might be reveiled when actor police search his apartment and find a 783 page manifesto about lifelong neonazism, holohoax denial and Sup Forums

Ritual human sacrifice.

/thread

GEE I WONDER.

If it was some sort of communist/antifa attack why would they cover it up? They should be celebrating and trying to get others to become copycats.

ROLLING FOR MOTIVE

1-3: White Supremacist
4-6: Radicalized Leftist
7-9: Mental Illness
0: Actually did convert to islam and join ISIS
Dubs: False Flag attack
666: He is the anti-christ and shall rise again on the 13th day.

They don't want normal people to know its them. Thats how Communists operate. It's bad press.
Thats why there is zero info on the guy.
But the fact that it coincides with red october and the background of the victims is a message.

Antifa are in damage control mode lately after fucking up constantly.

rerolling

because (((they))) never let a good crisis go to waste, so they'd prefer to make it about gun control or white male neo-nazis

Some men just want to see the world burn. Or they heard that same god damn Jason Aldean song one too many fucking times that week on the radio.

He hated women who like Trump or someshit
pic related shooter when younger.

OH DESIRE

I heard this one song so much I kicked the stereo of my car in, tore off the visors and rearview and screamed at the top of my lungs while driving. My wife did not approve.
Do you think I should see someone about my anger problem or maybe, just maybe the radio should stop being such faggots.

What I want to know is how the hell can his gun fire be so accurate when hes shooting from so far away if he wasnt using a non automatic rifle?

He can't keep getting away with it

CIA forgot to think of one beforehand.

/thread though

In the spirit of old Sup Forums, He did it for lulz

>64 years old, Your life is effectively over
>rich and well off, You have nothing left to prove
>set up at a high vantage point directly opposite your victims
>shoot up a country music festival so conservatards get mad
>be white and use guns so obviously libshits will be mad

I convinced this guy just did it to cause the max amount of chaos post his death.

How dense can you be, he sprayed into a large open area filled with people hes bound to hit something.

Practice makes perfect user. Anyone know if he used a figure 8 pattern horizontally or vertically if at all? If so that denotes a certain training method used by a certain org. Most do not use this pattern anymore because it caused too much collateral damage in Kosovo in the 90s...

The only thing we know for certain is that he planned this out thoroughly and chose a country music concert as his target. I'm guessing he hated rednecks.

>be Democrat
>be old on medicare
>Republican healthcare repeal in the news
>"niggas want us to die with no Obamacare"

And fame

I think the venue was simply by chance and would have been the same if it were a mime convention or amateur llama salesman training program.

What matters are the dates and possibly one or two very specific and first hit targets. If not, the target was shot in the middle somewhere with a different, larger caliber and/or hollow point or varmint round. Not likely wed ever know.

>What I want to know is how the hell can his gun fire be so accurate when hes shooting from so far away if he wasnt using a non automatic rifle?

Because he was firing down into a large crowd. Not hard to hit someone, even at a distance.

Jordan Peterson says "If you don't know someones motive, take a look at the outcome and infer the motive"

We know that the shooter specifically targeted a country music festival, full of what most people would assume is white, right leaning republicans. Who hates those types of people? Liberals.

Websites like RefuseFascism said the Communist revolution was going to begin this week, along with other Communist websites also saying this. They made this statement last week.

Perhaps a lone wolf far leftist would see that the "revolution" is about to begin, so he went out on his own to do his part.

I've seen no evidence that he was right wing and there isn't much validity to him being Islamic either.

A person who is just doing it because they are crazy wouldn't have planned it out as methodically as this person did, they had been at the hotel since the 28th and set up cameras in the hallways.

Millennial hate

>muh boomer best generation. Why are these entiled little cunts kvetching over student loans i had a summer job which payed for everything

Who are u calling stoopid? Stuopid!

years old, Your life is effectively over

Spoken like a young squirt.

100% this. After Sandy Hook they realized the idea of killing kids wasn't enough to shock Americans into giving up their guns. They thought, "Maybe this time we kill actual people. Maybe this time we get the highest score, and make it so crazily indiscriminate and unavoidable that people will think, 'Shit there are towers all around us, you can't hide from elevation!'"

It's all fucked user. This feels like a false flag more than any other alleged false flags before. I've always wondered about Sandy Hook, but recognize it could have been legit. This... not a fucking chance.

>Perhaps a lone wolf far leftist

But airplane owner, real estate owner, gambler, do not generally indicate "leftist."

>indiscriminate.
Thats wrong he specifically targetted country music fans.

Many wealthy people are farleft. It's an attractive ideology for hypocritical assholes.

Whenever someone says this I burst into laughter.

What about someone owning a plane, being in real estate and gambling makes them unable to be a leftist exactly?

There is no political motive behind owning a plane.

Most of the real estate owners I've met in my life are lefties, but I don't think that real estate owners are inherently one way or another.

The gambling part also means nothing, I know more lefties then right wingers who gamble.

Are you trolling?

>nobody noticed my trips

:(

If that was goverment's false flag they would have made up some logical motive, easy to swallow for the masses. The fact that no one have any idea why would he do this further proves that it must have been some personal, distorted convictions of his.

Fuck off leaf.

muhhhh SSRIs mahde mi do it

Rolling.

Because if people knew he was a commie you wouldn't hear
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
24/7 and they wouldn't be able to press gun control.
We'll hear about his motives in a month when this dies down a bit and it will get 0 media coverage.

>CIA claimed it

ftfy

come on ya cunts do your fucking part for the white race ya faggots cause mickey loves ya

Coulter's Law

1 dollar deposited on your account mr. shekelberg
Every time, every thread.
There are 0 communists in USA, but you always blame communists, obvious bribed coward that can't solve American problems, instead you take bribe to look away and ruin USA.

Checked

My guess "I don't like mondays"

>Race traitor
>Burned by roasties before
>Likely lived an unfulfilling and hedonistic life of consumption and excess
>Chooses to target a country concert
>In Las Vegas, the City of Sin
>Islamic State claimed responsibility, even going so far as to give him a nickname and everything

My theory is that he DID convert to Islam (possibly at the request of one of his flip in-laws) and wanted to repent for his sins, in Islam martyrdom is an easy and surefire way to do that.

not every shooting needs a political motive.

maybe he was just sick of his life and wanted to get a sick K/D ratio before he went out

I'm still convinced he's just a fall guy for someone else. This smells like a CIA/Mossad/etc. operation. It would be easy to just knock on the door and subdue him, set up everything, shoot everyone, "suicide" the old guy, and skedaddle. I hope they release pictures from the hotelroom soon.

He love Trump so much he shot trump cowboys and became islam because he love Trump and his islam travel ban, and hated the money he made for himself and russians and nazis.

Irony.

I mean it's basically the plot of Shooter

It reminded me of "Phone Booth".
With the main suspect dead, how much effort will the police use on investigating the scene? They might not even check for gunpowder residue on his hands.

Well since Americans love to murder each other so much, maybe he felt it was self-defense?

>Social media presence absolutely scrubbed
we're talking about a 64 year old man here moron.

This is the sound of a belt fed .30 caliber medium machine gun, not "bump fire stock AR" as reported.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=90&v=w5uHYFIKGQc

>Too technical inept to use jewbook, but technical enough to set up several cameras alerting him of SWAT presence.
Plausible, but unrealistic.

Here's a breakdown of everything thus far.

archive.is/avgKy

some strive to be great and fail while others are simply born for greatness. for most our job is simply to witness the spectacle when a star burns out

How does one gain knowledge of how to do what he did with
>no military background
>no training
>no internet usage
>no assistance
Even if someone thought up his plan the logistics and lack of gun knowledge would stump them.
So he must have aquired gun use knowledge and experience from somewhere.

My 78-year-old grandfather uses faceberg every day. Mostly for political stuff, too.

When I post is shows US flag

fuck trump and shoot white ppl

a 64 year old man with a mail order bride and no kids.

very unlikely he had any social media presence.

Not to mention they found a bunch more weapons and explosives in his house. That combined with the fact that we still don't know this guys motive makes this look shady as fuck.

Are you retarded? They don't people to hate communists

Eh, give it a week.
Meanwhile the Sup Forums internet detectives will have it figured out.
Next the Soros or whatever brigade will make their move and things will fall into place.

At this point and seen all the preparations needed for this "event" it is all but a retarded granpa shooting the country folk cause he didn't score or couldn't sleep.

Say it in red.

Because his reasons would spark the next civil war

Fucking turks get out of germany. How dare you posting with a flag you stole and raped. Gtfo of europe and do some terrorism in your shitty home country

>So he must have aquired gun use knowledge and experience from somewhere.

Probably from a leisure firing range (Battlefield Vegas etc) and books