If a black person offers to shake your hand, would you shake his hand?

If a black person offers to shake your hand, would you shake his hand?

Depends on their dress, smell, grooming, and perceived likelihood to rob or attack me.

A classmate or coworker or friend of a friend, yes.

A filthy nog on the street, no thank you.

sage slide thread

black people dont even do this. They touch elbows or fist bump, all kinds of things. What is your point?

Yes, black people can be our allies against Jews.

If a white person dress bad and smell bad and is suspiciously aggressive, would you shake his hand?

If a black person did, would you? Or are you “i hate niggers i won’t even touch or talk to them no matter how good they are to me”

Do you know the similarities between this black and nigger black? Both have bad relationship with their fathers

no. Stupid Question

Depends on looks and behavior

if a stranger offers to shake my hand the answer is no. if someone i know wants to shake hands i do so reluctantly out of politeness unless he wants to shake hands all the fucking time at which point i request a more sanitary fist bump instead and then he tends to stop asking to touch my hands.

i've seen people around me, i've noticed the time they spend in the bathroom. i know they don't wash their hands after bathroom or before or after they eat or pick their noses.

if he wanted to wash his hands first it would make it easier. a lot of sickness can be spread by hand to hand contact so i don't care who thinks i'm being autistic here i just prefer not to shake hands.

Also no. But you didn't ask that.

Do you turn down nigger blood in the OR after being shot by another white man?

If i had gloves on maybe

This

yes

i'm sure if tyrone came up to these edgy Sup Forumsak betas you'd all get on your knees and kiss his hand

But when are they actually good to anyone

Give this man Africa.

You realize the rate at which whites shoot blacks is incredibly minute compared to the rate that blacks shoot whites

Yuck.

What colour is nigger blood?

For what reason would i ever have a need to shake a black mans hand?

Sure why not.

Mate if a dog offers his paw to shake I'll probably do it. What kind of retarded fucking losers have you been hanging around with?

I'd suck his wife's dick, no homo

If you needed a bank loan and the guy working for the bank was black.

Sure. I don't want him to marry into my family, but I'm sure we can cooperate and be friendly.

yes, because I'm not such an autist that I reveal my power level in public

Are you crazy? I might turn into Count Blackula!

A person wanting to shake your hand already tells me that the person has somekind of manners so ofcourse il shake his hand.

Green.

I would just lie
>"Oop, I don't wanna give you my cold"

THIS.
Fuck of Stormfaggots. We give Africans Africa and let them migrate there in exchange for helping them build a sustainable futuristic state. A unified Africa like Gaddhafi wanted would be a valuable ally and most of the dredge in America would move there voluntarily if the travel was free and it wasn't a shithole. Jews are pitting us against blacks as part of their subversion

came here to post this

this
assuming they seemed hygenic

Why does that water heater have arms?

False. Niggers are trash, we can never co exist. All I see when I go downtown is underage white girls getting fed drugs and shitted by niggers. Like wtf, didn't their stupid parents teach them that all niggers want to do is pump and dump and gang rape? Fuck niggers.

when people try to shake my hand i close my fist to try to make it a fist bump instead. im not a nigger i just dont like touching peoples sweaty hands.

>white parents sending their white girls downtown

So its all niggers...huh

No, because it’s like shaking hands with a turd yea you can do it, but at the end you’re going to fill disgusted with yourself.

I was in this situation a few times, I shook it, but I washed my hands immediately afterwards.

It's no good to be racist in public.

Their parents don't send them anywhere. Girls lie and shit about where they go you dumbass, also females are stupid. Don't you know anything about females, you fucking fat virgin?
Niggers take advantage of this at any opportunity. Fuck, just this Saturday I passed by 2 niggers in the back of the LCBO parking lot trying to pick up every random white girl that passed by.

>pic-related
What is that thing?? It should be gassed asap.