Russia had higher homicide rates than Brazil at one point

This is the ultimate proof that Slavs are not white. Slavs are subhuman animals on par with niggers. Hitler was right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZOVwOpUOm7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you wouldn't be a manipulative bitch, you would post the stats for other slavic countries because you know that Russia is a special case you fucking Brazilian.

May I remind you how many tartar shitskins are living in Russia?

>Russians are the only Slavs
>only Slavs live in Russia

>Russia higher than Mexico

It’s a bigger shithole than Brazil

I know you are subhuman, because Slavs aren't a race, it's a language. Russia has 200 different races and i speak Slavic too and our country has one of lowest homicide rates you literal ape.

It's actually pretty impressive that they managed to cut their homicide rate by half desu

>at one point
>15 years ago

Why are you so desperately clutching at straws though?

Who exactly was murdering who at such a high rate?

South america is such a shithole, even African cant compete

>russia
>slavs

Why cant we have even one nice tropical jungle country where the locals would be nice?

UMA

I still think Russians are shaking off that communist hangover.

chechen war and a mess after fall of ussr had made that number in early 00's

this.

You cant expect a population that has sufferd communism not to chimpout when their economy and intelligence apparatus is controlled by a group of criminal oligarchs.

arent you swines banned from Sup Forums?

>results stop at 2009

Weren't they banned from VK, Odnoklasniky and all other social sites related to Russia?

>USSR collapses
>everything goes to shit
Notice how it dropped while Brazil stays in the 20s?

All down to Putin. How can you be so angry as to want to kill someone when that based hunk of a man is your leader?

yes but what are the demographics of russia like

>half

youtu.be/ZOVwOpUOm7w

Truuuuu
Also, I just checked their most recent homicide rate (2015) and it went even lower, it now stands at 11. I'd say cutting your homicide rate by 2/3 in 15 years is a pretty big accomplishment.

>Holland

See

"Intentional homicide" includes failed attempted murders in Russia. Murder mortality is a better indicator if you want to compare it to other countries.

Slavs is an ethnic group, you idiot

putin cleared that up , it takes some time to recover from communism

ah no lol . Slavic countries are defined by the language . Montenegrins are tottaly diferent than poles for example

of course there is a slavic ethnic group , but slav countries arent defined by the ethnic group. South slavic countries have very little % slavic blood , but speak slavic language . Kapish?