Really gets my noggin joggin

Really gets my noggin joggin

Other urls found in this thread:

gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/crime-and-guns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the murder rate pre post ban 10 years either way.

how the fuck is this a shill thread retard

So literally no correlation with gun ownership, just with whether or not you live in America.

And people say we have no culture!

'ave a båmph m8

Now compare this to South America or Africa. The US fits those profiles because it has significant populations of those people.

And how many were murdered in regular shootings, not mass, mr "unbiased"?

This actually shows little correlation between guns owned and mass shootings, because it says mass shootings happen disproportionally often in the US to the amount of guns owned. If owning guns was the problem, the mass shooting rate in the US should be approximately twice as high as that of Switzerland.

Define "mass shootings."

Drive by in Chiraq, New Orleans, East LA or Camden, NJ count?

You know what the US has that Switzerland, Finland don't (at least until after 20130)?

Non-whites.

You know what Finland and Switzerland have that the US doesn't?

Mental health care.

dis

Holy shit i didnt think we had so many guns

Most "mass shootings" no one was even hit. Half them are always niggers firing guns at nightclub parking lots.

>UK has 50% more shootings than Finland while having 13% of our guns per capita

HAHAHAHAHHAA sad anglos.

>People will blame blacks
>Even if your remove brown people, the US will still be high

tHois TRed iS iMPiNGin poNOn Moi FreEduMS
Moi KaltT Ded hANds yOu lIbbIe CoMMiE thrEd SlidInG CUntS
Muh MUricA - Oh SaY CAN Yooo SEEE.. [bang]
>gets dropped from two blocks away

They change the definition of mass shooting to make it look worse. Any thing you read that tries to say the US has a 'mass shooting' almost every day is complete bullshit.

In terms of actual as we understand it dominate the news mass shootings, it's like 1 every 14 months or something depending on time period, and if you average it out over a longer period, like say 30 years, it drops down to like 1 every 4-5 years

It almost seems as if the more population you have the more mass shootings you have.
Who would have thunk!

1st of all sage.

Second of all, let’s pretend OP’s post is correct (it isn’t), that means there are about 2 mass shootings per year in the US. The biggest “mass shooting” has now been 50 people according to the MSM. Therefore, only ~50*2*30 people have died in the US due to mass shootings MAXIMUM over the past 30 years. Thats 3,000 people. Out of 300 Million? That’s a .00001% chance that you will be killed in a mass shooting if you are a US citizen.

TL;DR: go fuck yourself

>more than one in 200 people are murdered

what the flying fuck that's a fuckload

One in 500 u mean

fuck yeah 88

Does the US have a bigger pop than aus? YES

America is that kid who wears a helmet everywhere and has retard strength. You don't look him in the eyes or he'll start screeching and try to bite your ears off.

Sage

nope, emu botherer was right the first time, that literally says, 1 in 167 get moidered. Which is a fucking lot, I'd agree.
its a percentage chart?
like, per capita, and all? oh, never mind.
>but y-you r rly unlikely 2 b mass murdered [in comparison to just singly murdered] goddamn libtards..
and this is a defense? - only in America.

The chart is misleading, two of those mass shootings happened before we added heavy restriction to firearm purchasing.

We had a lot more guns back then until some faggot went and shot up a bunch of schoolchildren and ruined it for everybody else.

>american education

>be American
>think 3+ people killed in one event isn't enough

>Switzerland

Way to shoot yourself (lol) in the foot, OP.

Wtf? I hate gun now!

No it doesn't idiot, why don't you look at scanner post of the polcie recordings? 90% of those "mass shooting are fake, and many internationally are too. Fact mass shooting as psyop hoaxes to disarm and tyrannzie the public all the while supporting the ZOG narratives of white gneocide, wars for israhell and who bunch of concocted bs they push.

A lot because of niggers. This is 101

there is no correlation, USA is clearly an outlier

Mine too, there is literally no correlation there. Why the fuck are Americans so violent?
>M...muh niggers
Aren't most mass shooters still white, or is it just the white ones we hear about?

Tf there are more guns in serbia than most of countrys listed

We all have to die. The ratio of deaths by firearms is just too big in the us of a.

muh shill thread

butthurt burger retard detected

78 shootings over a 30 year period isnt that bad tbqh

>>M...muh niggers
Nigs commit 50% of murders user

>Aren't most mass shooters still white
I'm not sure, but probably not. Leftists always lie.

You are a retard.
For a rouhgly comparable population, the ratio of guns per capita is lower and the ratio of mass shooting is more than twice smaller. So there is a correlation, but no causation.

This is a gold mine of reaction faces

B-but Sup Forums told me that Switzerland holds more weapons per inhabitant than the USA.

Is this data correct?

>comparing nr of guns per capita but not number of mass shootings per capita
Opinion discarded. Switzerland would have 76 mass shootins if it were the same size as USA.

It's interesting that you faggots never post the statistic of firearms deterring crime. Which in America is somewhere near 80%.
gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/crime-and-guns/

As a physicist, your "data" actually shows no correlation between "guns owned" and "number of mass shootings". It shows that the ones having the most guns also have the most mass shootings. Yet, for everything of Switzerland and below, there is literally no correlation at all, i.e. amount of mass shootings do not increase when amount of guns owned also increases.

You have a small peak with France and Germany and then it goes down again when ethnically homogeneous countries have even more guns. It just shows that it depends on who you have in your country, not how many guns you have.

Tldr: Your data has no correlation at all.

Swiss gun owning statistics are all of the over place, f' some reason, BUT:
The above chart [46 per 100] would be way at the top end of the accepted scale. Pic Related claims its 30 (last column). And where I'd trust Pic Related more, under 90 (per 100) guns for Murica, is complete horseshit. There is no-one believes its uner 1 per person, PR has it at 124 (consevative) and most believe true figure is probably 200+, or at least 2 guns for every man, woman and child.
tldr, OPs chart is probably horseshit

Proof that USA is nigger tier third world country

>88.8

checked and kekekd.

also niggers. case closed.

This proves me that guns aren't the problem. Guns and americans together in the equation are a severe problem.

Maybe it's like a "birthday attack" scenario.
Once you pass a certain threshold the probability rapidly increases.

how about this

see Burger, the problem in Murica, you get raped then shot, so it dont count

Don't tell me what threads I should like, newfag.

BUMP

Shouldn't that be controlled for population as well? On the right , I mean.

care to share the actal data for that, or are we just drawing 2 pretty axis here, and hoping for the best?

On the left is per capita.
On the right is absolute numbers.

That's fucking retarded.
The stats on the right should be adjusted for population as well.

Remove deep state/niggers and we explanation for this anomaly.

So you admit there's no correlation then? I guess pol is right to point out that niggers are the problem

What counts as a mass shooting?

I see little correlation?
I guess it shows that if you reduce gun ownership to less than 50% it should dramatically reduce gun violence.

This doesn't really consider that the US has easy access to Drugs though (South America).
Why is it they only include those particular countries?

Except you don't consider the relational, economic, and societal changes if there were little to no 'brown people'.

FPWP

Its all muricans fault then

Really gets my narratives knotted

It sounds like a lot, but once you've spent time observing large nigger populations it makes a lot more sense

It's more complicated, really. Americans will have hard time unfucking their gun laws because giving up any ground from the side of gunowners won't lead to the same reaction from legislative organs

To put it very simply - imagine that somebody gives an idea. Get rid of NFA regulations but give American gun owners 10 years to get themselves a license. License would be shall issue and would require background check(except citizens only; something you have to wait for a while every time you buy a gun now anyway) and passing legal and safety test. It allows for open carry, if you want CCW get another license that functions similarly. If you own a gun but don't have license when the 10 years period passes - you can still own it, but you can't use it, it has to sit in a box. Restrict private sales so you have to file a copy of the agreement to your nearest police station, together with copies of licenses of both the person buying and selling the firearm(where they re-check whether both of those licenses are legal in a system)
This would drop the gun crime significantly because niggers(felons) and spics(non-citizens) would have hard time getting guns in this situation while normal Americans would still have rather easy access to guns and - on top of it - their doggos would be safe from ATF

However there's the deal. Without even considering the fact that different states have different gun laws and convincing all of them to adopt the same single package just isn't going to work - nobody is going to propose such thing. The "common sense gun control" people only want grabs and the gun lobbyists have the problem with proposing anything to be removed from NFA - the way it works means that only very rich people can own for example - registered, transferable MG's - and Paretto rule tells you that 80% of donation money for organisations like NRA come from 20% of their richest donors - they're not gonna like when their $20k AR15 full fun lower will cost $150 overnight

Where do those stats come from? What is considered a "mass shooting"? The official FBI definition of 4 people or more killed by guns in the same place and timeline? If that's the case, France had more than 6. (really convenient that the stats stop at 2013, before common islamic terrorist attacks began to appear).
Strangely enough, before 1995 anyone over 18 could buy an AR15 without any hassle or registration in a fucking supermarket, and there isn't a single recorded crime or death comitted with such a weapon, ever.
On the other hand, plenty of mass shootings have been committed with illegaly acquired firearms as well as legally owned ones recently : a sanndigger went through all the red tape to buy guns legally, and used them in a shooting.

So, gun control stops neither illegal guns, nor legal guns to be acquired by criminals and terrorists.

Really makes you think

>The "common sense gun control" people only want grabs
To expand upon it - they don't want what I've described in my post. They want to also add shit like magazine limits, waiting periods and other crap and progressively restrict the gun owning Americans more and more and more and more until only the (((chosen few))) will be able to own guns. To introduce actual common sense gun control system for those people is to betray their ideals.

why do they always take their shirts off

>us is outlier
>no correlation for any other points
Yep

It's an ape thing

what a tard

It's almost like having more black people, predicts more crime.

>carefully avoids civilization
least you admitting, you 3rd world now

>4 people or more killed by guns
Doesn't have to be killed. Includes injured I believe

Correction, *Brown people

>>more than one in 200 people are murdered
>what the flying fuck that's a fuckload
1 in 200 deaths are murder, not 1 in 200 people

>The country blessed by pinochet has the lowest
Really makes you think

>amerishoots

You lost your privileges. It's clearly a shill thread. Even if they have stars and stripes.

As if allowing your citizens to fend for themselves hand to hand against armed blacks and muslims is civilized.

I compared the US to similar ethnicity countries and similar regiousn that all share a black market. We are 50% not white among "Adults" (When you cut out senior citizens that never leave the house, literally who cares what race people are in old folks homes).

Switzerland has a lot of guns per person, but low crime because it's almost all white.

Most of our mass shootings are done by Arabs. The same as most of Europe it turns out.

well, if we discount the immortals, you could probably say its pretty much the same

Forgot the video, I am glad we aren't so civilized. When people try to rob me with a knife, or 5 black guys with baseball bats enter my business, I can shoot them.

talk about gun control laws, your enemy wins. shoot your enemy in the face, you enemy loses.

Are Americans subhuman?

As a gun owner I agree. The right are too fucking stubborn but the left won't be happy until you can't own anything other than single shot rifles locked up at the police station.

Thank you, anti-trudeau

when u in da hood u only have 1 ggud shirt so u dont want to tear it in a fight

4 or more people shot.

It's because what's going on in the US isn't normal

these attacks are being instigated somehow. You don't see the same pattern anywhere else with firearms, you also don't see it in aggregate numbers or other countries - it's just the mass shootings in america that are a huge outlier

I think some groups/people are staging attacks like this intentionally to drive the american people into a gun ban, and they're probably going to start targeting republican voters more often

Literal terrorism, but it's being done by the american's own government

It's fucking incredible to see them actually trying to do this. The country is going to fucking implode

Memento mori

Yes, and other than the fabled 'nigger attack with knife' you can shoot people for lots of other reasons as well, quite a lot of which may seem a slightly less good idea in the morning. I need to find some stats for what are actual reasons people shoot/get shot. I'd take a wild guess tho and say, most are complete horsehshit like Pic Related, while pulling out a gun on an attacker is probably about as liable to land you as ded as them, but, whatever.

This is what you liberal cucks and Brits are inviting in, and you will talk tome about being civilized. Maybe I'm not but I will be more brutal that the barbarians you court. If my country outlaws guns then the safest thing to do is to become an outlaw.

Blacks are uncultured barbarians and they will destroy you if you don't put them in their place.

Look up Black Wallstreet. It's shown like a tragedy but as soon as blacks had any independence here they maximum discriminated to the point of excluding whites from schools or public funds. They were absolute racist monsters and it resulted in a race war where the place was destroyed by angry white mobs.

How bad did it have to get first? Pretty bad. the whites were excluded from any kind of work until they were starving. Blacks lament the loss of Black Wallstreet and act like we only got mad when we were jealous. They were going to kill us all. The only future where you have a more civilized black culture is one where you have a more advanced enemy.

You must meet their violence with greater violence. You must meet their racism with greater hate.

I am never giving up my right to own a gun around these people.

Imagine being a white male in a country infested with spics AND niggers, the 2 most violent, subhuman parasitic races on the planet.

Every day i wake up i thank god i wasn't born an Amerifat.