Wow, Stephen Colbert is begging Trump to do something. He's lost all his edgy shit in this short video...

Wow, Stephen Colbert is begging Trump to do something. He's lost all his edgy shit in this short video, and is just asking quite humbly. I'm not even shilling, he just sounds pretty reasonable, and human

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/915058837215784960

He is an actor.

Literally nobody gives a fuck what he says. And if someone tells me they give a fuck what he says I don't give a fuck what they say

huh kinda funny how every leftist outlet is calling for gun control lol what a coincidence

stop replying to shill threads. is it really that hard? like fuck dude every post on front page is some leftist propeganda cause you idiots bump this shit

Did you even listen to it, or have you still got edge mode on?

>virtue signalling on tv
fuck you and sage

No

His words are less important to me than the homeless man on the corner.
>12 things a guy on tv can say that make you go 'fuck havin rights n shit'

>He is an actor.
>actors aren't humans

Do what? Imprison ANTIFA and abolish the DHS, deport all jews? I mean come on we have to stop these false flag drill hoaxing ass psyops but is that realistic Colbert?

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith

Paris Nov. 13. 1787.
the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.

>what is a sage
Nailed it.

Make it illegal for registered democrats and anyone who voted democrat in a general election to possess a fire arm. Gun crime would instantly plummet to almost negligible numbers.

desu Trump should sign that shit about the mentally-ill niggas buying guns, that'll shit will win him some points with democrats and most republicans probably won't care much, perhaps after doing that shit he can get Healthcare and Tax reform through.

Who cares? He's a faggot.

Because he is a tosser. And if Trump reacts he loses. The winning move is to not play.

>w-wow trump you have a chance to do something new
>you should do I want you to do drumpf

Drumpfies could learn something from this man

fpbp

Gop control the legislation not trump
Seriously nothing is going to get passed and then Colbert will use it to attack trump.

2SHOOTERS

DRONALTH DHRULRHPFRL

IMPEACH NOW

The only way to pass gun legislation in the US is with the NRAs backing.
I'd honestly get the NRA in and discuss it with them behind closed fucking doors. Because let's face it every mass murder makes it harder for them to defend the second amendment.

Why is he pushing that Puerto Rico shit still? It's been pretty clear that the issue there is PR's corrupt government and not America's response.

Trump could sign a bunch of gun control orders but it wouldn't make a difference

This dude had a bunch of illegal full auto's banned since the 80's & apparently some explosives also banned since forever

I liked him when he pretended to be Bill Oreily. This guy sucks dick now.

>the he'll with the republicans, they tried to stop you
No democrats?
>ban assault weapons
Yeah because that worked so well for Canada and Britain
>doing nothing is cowardice
And not banning guns who be doing nothing?

God I hate this communist faggot. I'd almost wish the communist political party to take affect just so I can watch his execution live

A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Before shooting:
>he must have broken the law for hurting my feelings
>he's gonna be impeached

After shooting:
>waaaaahhhhh, trump you have to break the law for my feelings

Some nut should go to his show and massacre this POS and his leftist staff. That would send a message.

Exactly.

who gives a shit about this faggot clown?

>He's lost all his edgy shit in this short video
to beg for more gungrabbing
Yeah, NO!
SAGE!