Brit/pol/ - Edition

>Mogg mobbed by Momentum at conference
unvis.it/metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/jacob-rees-mogg-mobbed-by-protesters-calling-him-a-despicable-person-6971302/

>Monarch airline collapses, other airlines increase prices, Ryanair eyes pilots
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940758/Rival-airlines-including-Ryanair-cash-Monarch.html

>Death rattle for Tories as conference hall almost empty
unvis.it/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/look-how-many-empty-seats-11274581

>Britain the biggest diplomatic loser in Yemen crisis
unvis.it/middleeastmonitor.com/20171002-what-next-for-britain-in-yemen/

>Londoners support revoking Uber's liscence: Boss quits
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/02/londoners-support-tfls-decision-revoke-ubers-licence-poll-finds/

>Fox promises to copy & paste over 40 trade deals by the end of Brexit
unvis.it/uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-second-after-brexit-2017-10

>Corrupt blacklisting firm, Sir Robert McAlpine, doubles price for Big Ben repairs
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/05/mps-condemn-big-ben-contract-sir-robert-mcalpine-blacklisted

>Star Wars Emperor actor to play Enoch Powell in play
unvis.it/totalpolitics.com/articles/culture/star-wars-emperor-actor-play-enoch-powell

>Dizzee Rascal threatens to kill "nonce" Wiley
unvis.it/theguardian.com/music/2017/oct/02/dizzee-rascal-makes-twitter-threat-to-kill-fellow-rapper-wiley

>Opinion: Parallels between Catalan and Brexit referenda
unvis.it/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/from-brexit-to-catalonia-the-silencing-of-citizens-voices/20378

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41479620
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41477821
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/10/zombie-toryism-what-have-we-done-to-deserve-this-.html
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40586451
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41463401
youtube.com/watch?v=b9obmF7ytYM
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-41444093
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/02/david-davis-plans-retire-brexit-secretary-uk-leaves-eu-2019/
iaindale.com/posts/2017/10/02/the-top-100-most-influential-people-on-the-right-2017
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/6256390/Top-100-most-influential-Right-wingers-50-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Brit/pol/ died 4 hours ago

>>Fox promises to copy & paste over 40 trade deals by the end of Brexit
If you sing 40 trade deals after Brexit in 2019, then nothing changes. You exited EU for nothing.

New Links:

>Longer jail terms for viewing terror content online
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41479620

>Theresa May vows to act on race review findings
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41477821

>Hitchens: Zombie Toryism - what have we done to deserve this?
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/10/zombie-toryism-what-have-we-done-to-deserve-this-.html

>'I was forced from my job for giving birth'
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40586451

>Amber Rudd accuses tech giants of 'sneering' at politicians
>She said Silicon Valley had to do more to help the authorities access messages on end-to-end encrypted services like WhatsApp.
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41463401

wake up...

Wakey wakey eternal anglo

Genuine question for you guys:

Since when do Brits all of a sudden hate multiculturalism?

The way I see it, Europe is like the United States with Britain simply being a state of different people coexisting under the same flag and with the ability to travel freely throughout Europe.

But now Britain wants to have its cake and eat it too. Lmao no wonder the EU is giving you such shit deals in the Brexit negotiations. The EU literally limped you from near death back to the top of the global order (only to take a back seat to the United States, of course).

I just find this whole situation hilarious because it's so quintessentially British.

Shut up you fat cunt

Trying to find a bigger, better quality version of this symbol. It was featured on an old National Front News front page, I'm just wondering if the image exists elsewhere online

the way you see it is wrong and retarded

we are not a state,we are a country,we dont want no johnny foreigners here

But under the European Union, you are a state just like Minnesota where as the EU represents America.

Plus you have freedom of movement within the EU, so technically there are no "johnny foreigners" in Britain since you're all under one flag.

>'I was forced from my job for giving birth'
>Pay me to not work for a year!
GG women

>The way I see it, Europe is like the United States
But see that's wrong, burgerino. The differences in race, culture and history between two bordering nations can be day and night while the difference in race and culture between south dakota and wyoming for example are practically non-existent. The same thing goes even for the east coast and the west coast in the US. It's just a poor comparison really

South Dakota and Wyoming are actually very different in terms of cultures.

South Dakota is very pro bird hunting while Wyoming on the other hand is not.

Find jobs you silly plebs.
£8 an hour, 9 hours a day. You can work alongside all the immigrants we brought in to do these jobs that we said you won't do but actually you still need to do them, silly plebs.

Mackinlay is the one who beat Farage, by the by.

where is everyone? i thought we were all students and NEETs here

We simply cannot understand.

How exactly is this good politics? Is he being paid to crash the Tory party from the inside?

How many young people does he think can actually get to a farm for Summer work?

"Surely they will want to do something"

>call for action

>crash the Tory party

This is mainstream Tory policy. Tories represent the business class and literally no one else. And the business class benefits from full employment and low wages.

>immigrants
>countryside
what?

summer farm jobs are pretty based tbqh
>fresh food straight from the source
>actually do shit not just sitting behind a computer and withering away all day, workout without needing to go to the gym
>going swimming to a nearby lake with qt's after a hard days work
Living the life

Since we using retard logic, isn't Mexico technically another part of America. Why do you have to build a wall?

>Get a Job
>Posted 9:50am Tuesday morning

>what?
Here in the West Country the farms are worked almost exclusively by Poles.

>we know about cultural differences here in America.
>I like to hunt but my neighbor doesnt

Pls stop you don't understand anything.

Farmers bring in workers from romania to work for barely anything then call Brits lazy for not wanting too working in a hot field all day for £15

>tfw when you will never study classics 10 x a day in an imperial public school during the height of Empire
why even try lads

>>>fresh food straight from the source
>>actually do shit not just sitting behind a computer and withering away all day, workout without needing to go to the gym
>>going swimming to a nearby lake with qt's after a hard days work
That does sound nice.
I live in Fenland, whch is very very flat and thus full of farms and it mostly seems to be Eastern Europeans working on them.

Farm work is being automated as well though. In fact a recent Business Insider article had that in the US, farm labour is going to be one of jobs seeing the biggest drop in employment as automation comes in.

You might think that impending mass unemployment would be reason to limit low wage immigration, from Mexico in that case, but no: GOP senators and the like are still trying to pass bills which will bring in millions of farm workers since Trump is threatening to deport the illegals.

I quit my job a couple of weeks ago. Got enough money to live on but I'll move back in wth my parents besides. Don't know what I'll do. Either start looking for a new job or go and live abroad.

This is very true. I actually met a woman that worked as a pharmaceutical producer in a fairly high position in Lithuania, she went picking berries in Sweden for the summer and actually earned more money there than she did working her high-end job at home. Pretty crazy when you think about it. Personally I like picking berries, I don't mind if it's only me and a bunch of Balts and Slavs. Definitely a nice summer job

>Victoria Derbyshire
>Beyond 100 Days
What a fair and balanced channel

Oh, thought by "immigrants" you meant niggers and sandniggers
Then you can also add
>having poles teach you how to beat up muslim scum and defend your country
to the pile of reasons to work on a farm

A poll released today shows the Foreign Secretary is once again favourite with the party's grassroots to take over from Theresa May.

>>having poles teach you how to beat up muslim scum and defend your country
It's been posted by many Britanons that the Poles in the UK aren't nearly as based as the ones in their home country. For example the notorious Polish coal-burner that often gets posted on Sup Forums lived in Britain. It seems to come down to:

>Poles in the UK being severely overrepresented in crime
>Poles in the UK doing A LOT of race mixing
>Poles in the UK refusing to integrate or learn the language

Mosley did nothing wrong.

The pole women's are racemixers meme comes from them all living at first in cheap areas of london with alot of blacks I doubt if you compare them to British women in the area they are overrepresented,

Gypsies with Romanian passports are the real problem

>tfw you have to get up at 6:30am for a class at 10am, get on the bus, arrive; find out the class is canceled and then have to wait four and a half hours for your next one

>5'11 v 6'

>Busses only every 4 hours,
Even this bus I have to take sometimes into rural kent comes every 30 minutes

Why no link mentioning Morrissey talking about AMW and UKIP election being rigged?

What's the source on that pic? I'm trying to put together a new curriculum based on prewar/uncucked Britain's education system. Haven't been able to find much so far.

Beats working night shifts like a subhuman pleb. I'm fucking sick of this shit, I need to go back to school

Bus is every two hours. I would have to get on it, get off it then back on it straight away. I'm not a mental.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9obmF7ytYM
Based woes.

Glad I took the hikikomori pill and decided to skip lectures for yet another year desu

>Viewing terrorist propaganda such as beheading videos and bomb-making guides online could be punished by 15 years in jail, the Home Secretary will announce today.
Literally most of Sup Forums has watched beheading videos.
>Amber Rudd has vowed to introduce tougher prison sentences for those convicted of accessing sickening jihadist and far-right content online. Miss Rudd said: 'I want to make sure those who view despicable terrorist content online including jihadi websites, far-right propaganda and bomb making instructions face the full force of the law.
Far-right, aka you.
>In the interview yesterday, the Home Secretary also said tech firms must allow security chiefs to access encrypted messaging services such as WhatsApp so there are no 'go-dark areas' for terrorists.
Your privacy: wgaf
>... Ministers are acting after prosecutors complained they were unable to bring terror charges against a man who had repeatedly viewed bomb-making videos on YouTube, because he had not saved the footage.
>'There is currently a gap in the law around material which is viewed or streamed from the internet without being permanently downloaded. This is an increasingly common means by which material is accessed online for criminal purposes, and is a particularly prevalent means of viewing extremist material. Changes will enable police and the security service to … intervene earlier in an investigation given the speed with which online radicalisation is taking place.'
A lot of us have been safe because we haven't saved shit on our PC. So for example when some user posts an ISIS video here and we click play and stream it from Sup Forums's webpage, it's no problem. That'll change with the Tories. Just streaming something will become illegal.

why is he such a cuck?

fuck female politicians

probably bad childhood

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WE DONE WRONG

You're white for starters, but what's worse, you actually like it.

Jeremy Hunt now talking about how great the NHS is.

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

Why lad?

what do you do with your time and for money

I wonder how many extra dead cancer patients there've been in the last 7 years

Rate the following out of ten:

>Conservative Party
>Labour Party
>UKIP
>BNP
>Green
>SNP
>DUP
>LibertyGB
>Liberal Democrats

>Conservative Party - 1.5/10
>Labour Party - 1/10
>UKIP - 4/10
>BNP - 1.5/10
>Green - 1/10
>SNP - 1/10
>DUP - 2/10
>LibertyGB - 5/10
>Liberal Democrats - 1.5/10

They all get 1

i spend my time reading and studying for my course when it's necessary. i make ends meet with student loans.

Women were a mistake.

Does it not feel empty/unproductive?

not really. learn far more from reading at home than actually studying for my course

>UKIP, BNP, DUP, LibertyGB
Would vote for/10

Take a sip every time hunt says "are nhs"

>tfw americans have "OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS" and we only have "are tax funded death machine"

Functionally the same/10

your reading stuff related to your course?

I have consumed the same pill since I was that of an ignorant sixteen year old, I gather it would have been wise to spend the vast quantity of time in which I have had since in furthering myself academically, such have I not.

I fucking despise Amber Rudd

he has ED

You could say so. My course is in economics, but it would be more fitting to call it Keynes Studies. At home I read different branches of economic literature, as well as books on politics, wider philosophy and the occasional novel or historical work.

she is the worst. if she ever becomes PM it is time for a revolution

You can start at this very moment. Furthering myself academically with a belief that I can influence the world is the only thing that keeps me from being drawn to complete apathy and eventually nihilism.

Well done, any Briton reading that message is now going to prison for 15 years.

i guess the revolution should start now then

>we are almost undoubtedly confined to twenty years of social-democratic egalitarian rule or a the rule of a creeping globalist corporatist police state

How long until Sup Forums is banned?

bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-41444093

>Construction 'heading for recession'

>With the construction PMI unexpectedly falling to 48.1 in September, Samuel Tombs at Pantheon Macroeconomics says the sector is entering its own recession, as Brexit risk dampens demand for commercial buildings and housing demand cools.

>"Steeper declines in construction output likely lie ahead, given that official data show that new orders fell by 7.8% quarter-on-quarter in the second quarter - the biggest drop for five years," he says.

>"Markit also reported that business optimism fell to its second-lowest level since April 2013, suggesting that the government’s shift to a more accommodating stance in Brexit talks has done little to convince builders that clients will sanction delayed projects soon."

Working class cucks voting against their own interests, lol.

Can't wait for this shit cunt to lose her seat at the next election
See you all in Jail Brit/pol/
I'll be the one fighting the Yardies

Firstly they are one of these companies which are dependent on foreign labour, often graduates. But they pay 15k, which is shit. So they're hiring foreign grads to do 15k work. So fuck em. At the same time, I have been there for 2 years, and was not finding any other work, and I was getting tired of it, and figured I would find other work more quickly once I was out of employment and could spend the day applying, and wouldn't have to have a period of notice of leave.
But I have family abroad in Eastern Europe, and am considering just going out there. I am trying to learn a bit of the language first.

>Conservative Party 0/10
>Labour Party 3/10
>UKIP 6/10
>BNP 3/10
>Green 3/10
>SNP 0/10
>DUP 9/10
>LibertyGB who/10
>Liberal Democrats 7/10

>(((Momentum))) created and ran by Jon (((Lansman))).

Every. Single. Time.

You would be correct.

Mind, there would be ground to cover in the context of obtaining the credentials required to enter that of a university, of course, one can further their academic prowess whenever they so please; in the time of their own.

I'm actively looking forward to the incoming economic doom. I wonder what it will do politically. Will it finally kill the Tories?

H-Have a comfy day A-Anglo-senpais. . .

T-thanks for the Catalan/Brexit article desu. . .

>Will it finally kill the Tories?
Is Labour dead
There's your answer

Why did you decide not to go to sixth form? Was it due to personal issues that you'd prefer not to discuss, or did you simply think that further academia was unnecessary for you.
Do you have any plans to acquire the necessary formal credentials?
I've heard that such credentials aren't even entirely necessary anymore, by the way. At least, you can perhaps bypass many of the entry requirements of some universities with a very good letter, since the ability to correctly write a proper statement about oneself is a far rarer trait than having achieved good A-levels.

You're right. It will never end, will it.

You too.

Lads how hard is it to become a firefighter? I'm seriously thinking about going for it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/02/david-davis-plans-retire-brexit-secretary-uk-leaves-eu-2019/

>David Davis 'will retire and leave Brexit transition to Boris Johnson'

>David Davis plans to retire in 2019 and leave Boris Johnson to steer the UK through the transitional period, The Telegraph can reveal.

>The Brexit secretary told friends that Michel Barnier, the EU's chief negotiator, "needs this to work more than I do" because he plans to step aside in June 2019 whereas Mr Barnier will still be in post.

>Mr Davis believes Brexit will be his "last big job", friends told this newspaper.

AHAHAHAHA THE TORIES ARE A FUCKING MESS! He's literally going to fuck up the negotiations and then run to the hills as soon as it's over.

>iaindale.com/posts/2017/10/02/the-top-100-most-influential-people-on-the-right-2017

Good thing May decided to announce a tuition fees cap recently or she'd risk being number one on "the top 100 most influential people on the far-right" too.

>PS Plus prices risen by as much as £20 annually (for quarterly subscribers)
So this is the power of GBP

Honestly though paying to use your own internet is the jewiest thing ever anyway

>>Viewing terrorist propaganda such as beheading videos
>Y*nk comes into the thread
>Posts ISIS webm
>Entire thread gets arrested
Fuck's sake

why do people buy consoles again?

Someone told me that the tories were far right, so I asked them to name 1 far right policy that they have and they said Hard Brexit
>telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/6256390/Top-100-most-influential-Right-wingers-50-1.html
compare it to the original list

>using """friends""" as a source
This is the new "from an anonymous source".

Because anyone over the age of 16 should only be playing casually