Tell me why anytime people mention gun control, the next thought for conservatives is

Tell me why anytime people mention gun control, the next thought for conservatives is

>REEEEEEEEE MUSLIMS, JEWS, LIBERALS, NIGGERS, MEXICANS, GLOBALISTS, DEMOCRATS, NEOCONS, ATHEISTS, PEDOPHILES, DEEP STATE, ANTIFA, COMMIES, PROGRESSIVES, AND SJWS ARE TRYING TO TAKE WAY MY GUNS!!!!!! THIS IS MY FUCKING SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT! SHALL NOT BE FUCKING INFRINGED!!!! YOU CAN NEVER STOP MASS SHOOTINGS, STOP LIVING IN A FANTASY LAND STATISTS!!

We're not talking about banning all guns here. Why does a private citizen ever need an AR or AK specially? The Vegas shooter shot up to 9 rounds a second.

>Inb4 muh home defense
Can't that be achieved with a low round weapon?

>But but but X kills people too!
X is also a problem that needs to be solved. It can probably be solved with technological advancements. Unless guns can stop trucks of peace before they kill anyone, i don't see how this is relevant.

>REEE Common sense gun control is meaningless!
You're right. It is. We just don't want mobs of people to be mowed down at any given time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2T-HXCLb94
newsweek.com/white-men-have-committed-more-mass-shootings-any-other-group-675602
everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT THEY SAID: We need common sense gun laws that will placate our people.

WHAT WE HEARD: We have 0 common sense and have no idea how gun ownership in the US works.

SHALL

NOT

This didn't answer the question.

PASS!

BE

Lol we went from "free the niggers" to "chop your dick off."

The left has been Nothing but a never ending slippery slope straight to Satan's frozen anus.

The shooter's guns are already illegal to have unless you have a class 3 licence, you dumb fuck.

Making things illegal doesn't stop them from happening

Any attack on our amendments is an attack on our liberties

>We shouldn't take away people's free speech, we should just implement a few new rules and maybe remove a few words

Yeah okay faggots

Our founding fathers would want us to have bazookas at this point

Ok, then how did he get them? Shouldn't there be a greater effort to prevent that? According to the last report i read, he purchased the gun from alas Vegas gun store.

>We need common sense gun laws!

...says the liberal who knows absolutely nothing about the gun laws currently in place

Then why bother making murder Illegal?

You are already in Satan's anus and it's real toastie in there the right wing and the left wing retards are just as brainwashed as each other endless arguing about bullshit you all have been conditioned so I don't blame you

>we don't want to ban all weapons sweetie
>just that one, and that one
>then that one, and that one
>then restrict this and restrict that
>then this and that
>oh, now there is pretty much nothing left, you won't mind if we ban everything now? :3

This is litterally how the left did it in France (and many other countries) in only 22 years. I've witnessed it myself from the start. We used to be able to own full auto weapons with authorizations, that was banned in 1995. We used to be able to buy most firearms such as AR15's without any regulation or registration up to the same date as well. Now we need authorizations for those guns, and in a few months with the EU gun ban, they'll ban those guns altogether.
Supermarkets used to sell guns up to the 90's, now all the gun shops have already been shut down, and the few remaining left won't even be able to sell online with the EU gun ban.
We used to get authorizations just by asking them, since 1995 we need to be part of a club to get a license that has to be stamped by a doctor and renewed every year. We need 3 controlled shooting sessions a year, every year, we need the approval of our club and the French shooting federation every time we want an authorization, and we have to renew those authorizations every 5 years.
All of that for what, exactly? Doesn't prevent shitskins from accessing the virtually unlimited cache of illegal weaponry smuggled from ex-Yugo countries.
Doesn't prevent shitskins who have yet to have a criminal record from buying guns legally too. Yes, some would be terrorist was able to buy semi-auto rifles legally by going through all the process of getting authorizations. Said authorizations have been renewed even though he was known to be on government watch for radicalization. Why? Because they didn't want him to learn he was being watched.
sage

>nothing should ever be illegal because it doesnt stop them from happening

found the trump supporter, i mean retard. same thing

How do gypsies in Portugal get guns? How do teenagers in America get drugs? Guess what, criminals don't give a fuck about the law. Furthermore, a killer will find a way to kill regardless, be it by plowing through people with a truck of peace, or by stabbing them.

self defense and defense of the constitution.

the second amendment protects the first.

psychotic people are going to kill people regardless of what weapon used.

we need to cut off this problem at the source. childhood: youtu.be/P2T-HXCLb94

yes yes fuck off, molymeme i know, I KNOW!! but holy FUCK does it need to be said! we need to treat our children better!

Tell me why when lefties "argue", it's all about strawmen. If you want serious replies, try not to meme with "REE", "muh" and "but but but". Of course, then you wouldn't have anything to say at all. Maybe just shut up altogether.

Including nukes, military helicopters, and tanks? How does society not break down once those kinds of weapons are freely available? Just look at war torn Africa.

And since this affair, it has been revealed that at least 100 other sandniggers on government watch also have got authorizations to legally own such guns. And the state still isn't doing shit.
So what's the point of those fucking laws? If sandniggers are always going to do whatever they want, be it legally or illegally, and the police is just going to look the other way?

Really makes you think, doesn't it, Mr Baiting faggot?

>this leads to this and then this this this
google slippery slope you low iq peasant

Op is right all white people should die

(((common sense gun laws)))

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith

Paris Nov. 13. 1787.
the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.

You are now aware the founding fathers wanted the people to be able to own any weapon the government could own.
They promoted owning cannons and warships

But thats exactly what they want to do.

No capitulation. No concession. This is not negotiable.

If they ever come for your weapon you shoot as many as you can. If they come in force you return the favor.

pseudo intellectualism at it's finest

BE INFRINGED! The quote perfectly answers your question. You're just an idiot about human nature. An idiot I tell you.

OP, what do you think is reasonable gun control?

What does the AR stand for, OP? And no looking it up, that's cheating.

More deaths are caused by handguns than Rifles, Shotguns, Other, and Not Specified added together. AR-15s and AKs are not the problem and no amount of gun control you suggest would have stopped this man from obtaining a belt fed automatic weapon.

Who are you quoting?

>Muh slippery slope
Regardless, why aren't we asking why illiegal guns are so easy to access? Assuming these guns are made by Western manufacturers, why are they entering the black market? How can we control this?

cuz stupid people like you and other democrats wana take gusn when solution is conceal cary everyone have guns so fuckers get shot

>bombing at concerts is just part and parcel of living in the eu!
why are liberals okay with this but not with accepting gun violence?

Except the slope is very much real when it has been observed in many countries throughout recent history, and I've witnessed the whole thing myself on the span of 22 years. Try again, you filthy son of a whore.

Tell me why whenever something like this happens you use strawman arguments like the one you just used?

So until your good everyone's childhood, how can we reduce the number of mass shootings?

Who is ok with bombings?

"Common sense gun laws"

Why can't a single one of you liberal faggots define this whole "common sense" thing? Is it because you have full ban as the goal but will work toward it incrementally if we give an inch?

Nah, that's just crazy, ain't it?

Google fallacy fallacy, nigger.

Kek and agree. Have a (you).

>how can we reduce the number of mass shootings?
Reduce the number of niggers.

Drumpfies never fail to impress me with their stupidity

Who said anything about taking away guns?

>AR
Isn't the AR-15 a single shot rifle that is made to look more fiercesome then it is?

such a big brain on this nigger

There were no niggers involved last night in vegas

Assult Rifle

>The Vegas shooter shot up to 9 rounds a second
yeah, you guys should definitely ban automatic weapons
oh wait you already did

>We're not talking about banning all guns here. Why does a private citizen ever need an AR or AK specially? The Vegas shooter shot up to 9 rounds a second.

ARs and AKs sold on the civilian market are semi-automatic

>Can't that be achieved with a low round weapon?

This might come as a shock for your naive mind, but not everyone goes down after a couple shots. Sometimes people deal with multiple assailants.

>You're right. It is. We just don't want mobs of people to be mowed down at any given time.

Redundant laws are meaningless. There's only so much you can do before you start infringing on 2A.

You didn't ask how to reduce the number of shootings last night in Las Vegas.

tfw whites commit the most mass shootings

Are you retarded?
Not a slippery slope if it's already happened you moronic burger

Obviously, it was a country music festival

>What we said:

We don't want homosexual values taught in our schools to our children

>What you heard:

REEEEE WE WANT TO KILL ALL FAGGOTS

You can't control something like this. Know some basic machinery and you can build a gun rather easily, know enough you can make a quality gun.
The problem isn't gun control at this point, what can you do? Nothing at all there are hundreds of millions of guns in the U.S and if you offer to pay for them in an exchanged you may get 10% and to be nice lets say 20% then you still have 80% of the guns still going around.
I don't know too many statistics but I do know people and just because you ban something it doesn't go away and you can't go door to door collecting them, so how do you fix this? Invent a time machine go back to the founding fathers and kill them and let England Control America but that's an alt time line and whos to say it'd work.
Guns are part of America as being fat is. You can't get rid of it at this point.

Relative to their number, they don't

you mean genius

retards are hillary and obonko supporters

now get back to grading papers u moron

Your own OP post

>We're not talking about banning all guns here.
>Why does a private citizen ever need an AR or AK specially?
>The Vegas shooter shot up to 9 rounds a second.
The gun he had was illegal in Nevada to own

The right to bear arms exists not for hunting or self defence, but to give citizens the ability to overthrow a tyrannical government, such as one that tries to take your guns.
Without the second amendment you can't defend the other amendments

Because there are more whites in America. Per capita, whites don't commit the most mass shootings.

No you piece of fucking idiot you completely don't get the point. If it was harder to get gun in the first place, then there would be FEWER incidences. Nobody said there would be NONE, but at least there would be FEWER. THAT'S PROGRESS YOU FUCKING RETARD

if you just didn't allwo democrats to do anything and had a hamster as president and erased case law, and make law CASE by CASE basis, then economy be endless boom, no fed ro public school or any gov spending outside defense cops n courts

Yeah and what are you gonna do about it? raid my house? So police states are ok as long as it's for leftists ideals? Fuck outta here

basically the only thing I hear from the left is ban assault rifles but if they knew anything about guns they'd know a semi automatic hunting rifle does pretty much the same thing and some fire larger rounds.

liberals think the AR15 and AK47 fire some kind of special ammo that makes them more deadly. for fucks sake my remington 742 30-06 would do a lot more damage to than any AR or AK.

does pistol grips make a rifle more deadly? maybe the bayonet lug or is it the flash hider? so when you liberals talk about banning assault rifles all I hear is you wanting to ban semi automatic rifles and you can go fuck yourself. they'll be taken out of my cold dead hands.

>Including nukes, military helicopters, and tanks
wow look a straw man very goo

fpbp

How dare you say the n word? How ignorant can you be? It is uncivilized to stoop so low we judge a person on their character not on some pseudo scientific notion of race. There is a lot of suffering and brutality behind that word why dredge it up?

>If it was harder to get gun in the first place, then there would be FEWER incidences.
Can you empirically prove to me that reducing gun ownership will lower homicide rates? Can you empirically prove to be that gun buybacks even lower gun homicide rates?

We need [COLLECTIVE DELUSION] gun laws.

Everyone else clearly understands jumping off the bridge is the way to go. Why cant you?

If you owned a nuke would you just blow a city up for shits n giggles?
Don't assume other people are less rational than you, dumbass

Google

newsweek.com/white-men-have-committed-more-mass-shootings-any-other-group-675602

fpbp. These people have no common sense.

There' already too much gun control asshole, it is a failure, USA needs Democrat Control. Most of White shooters are democRATS

Because murder is an actual crime, a gun is just an object.

Because they are irrational paranoid weak bitches like they always were.

>Doesn't even understand that Ben answers his question
>Mentions common sense

>le I'm so above this all as a fence sitting faggot who never takes a hard stance on anything post
It's easy to criticize. It's much harder to actually come up with workable solutions. Case in point? Buhnie and the bernbots.

Please pick up a history book before we are dead, or marched off to camps.

What you posted proves his statement. Look up what per capita means.

Mommy! Mommy! Don't let uncle same take my toys away! Pathetic let's see if cheeto Mussolini bends a knee to the democrats again and bans drum mags and if he's smart assault rifles too

Why are you showing me this? Do you understand what per capita means?

>Just look at war torn Africa.
So you agree the real solution is to ship niggers back?

There is no such thing as an assault rifle. My God do you people read ever.....

yup, I would have a free Jordans give away in a major city. 1,000,000 free Jordans. i'd advertise it weeks in advance so everybody would know. there would even be free popeyes chicken. when the multitudes crowd into the city, I would nuke it.

problem solved, problem staying solved

b-but why did he use an automatic weapon?
I-I thought that's not allowed n shit?

everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png

America is waiting . . .

Liberals have demonstrated repeatedly that the Slippery Slope is not a fallacy. One only has to look at the progression of gun control in liberal controlled states to realize the "common sense gun laws" eventually become de facto bans. It's like you assholes aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Not a slippery slope you filthy pavement ape.

How are guns entering the black market in Europe? They were never made by western manufacturers, but eastern ones, under the USSR. They have been made by Zastava in then Yougoslavia and today Serbia, and by CZ in then czechslovakia and today Czech Republic.
They had been made for the Yugoslavian military. During the Yugo wars, all hell broke loose, everyone turned on everyone, and at the end of the war, millions of guns were unnacounted for. That's how the black market was created. Try to control that.

How is the black market created in the US? What's the war torn country right next to you? You guessed it, Mexico. If beaners can illegally enter the US so easily, you can bet cartels have an even easier time smuggling in illegal weapons. Said weapons were often sold by the US government, when they weren't given in some failed honeypot such as Fast and Furious.
Blame Obama's administration for that. The wall would actually help with that shit, but of course you're against that.

WHAT WE SAID: Take away our rights

WHAT THEM RACIST REDNECKS SAID: Don't take away our rights

Are you new to Sup Forums? Or your pathetic eyes refused to read any statistics on Sup Forums?

Well guess what America has the HIGHEST gun homicide rates and, what do you know, they also have A BUNCH of guns. Guess what, countries where civilians are not to own guns AT ALL have LOW gun homicides.

Don't listen to this faggot OP, USA bros. The anti-gun shills are out in force tonight at numbers that I have never seen before. They want you dead and/or enslaved, perpetually at the mercy of niggers and other criminals that don't give a fuck about any laws at all. Remember that.

That answers none of my questions.

>it's not real because google says so
>even tho evidence of it being real is all around you in society
You people really are beyond the scope of help at this point.

mostly niggers though, let's be fair America doesn't have a gun problem. yes what the WHITE shooter did was terrible but that's a typical weekend in Chicago.

in reality America has a nigger problem if you're worry about gun violence start with them.

>We're not talking about banning all guns here.

fake news