Americans Are Retarded

imagine a country actually exists where people are slaughtered daily by weapons and its people argue for it because a law was made 300 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/government-wont-fund-gun-research-stop-violence-because-nra-lobbying-675794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isis?

>le old stuff is invalid XD rule

lets go ahead and make pedophilia and murder legal too, since those are even OLDER laws than before america's existence.

99.9999% of muslims will never commit a terrorist act, yet we still are wary of them and pass legislation against them.

shhh i like the free entertainment

>lets go ahead and make pedophilia and murder legal too

k

>imagine a country actually exists where people are slaughtered daily by weapons and its people argue for it because a law was made 1500 years ago
Visit the Middle East today!

let's not forget, jews did 9/11

>EU
we see you guys like getting stabbed while your wife gets raped by a gang of migrants (memeball.jpg)

> 99%
> 1% of 1.6 billion

That means the number of Muslim terrorists is in the tens of millions.

Imagine a EU free Europa

>imagine a country actually exists where people are slaughtered daily by weapons
Mexico

OP is confirmed retard, thinks the government is magic. Laws are magic. Pass a law against murder then. Wait, we have that law and it didn't work? Pass a law against automatic weapons, at least then he... what? We already have laws banning such weapons? Why that rascal.

I know, how about we have a law that says you shouldn't vandalize the property of hotel owners by smashing the windows... WHAT? That's already a law and the killer didn't give a shit.

Well, I think the only thing left to do is pass some stringent gun control laws. Cuz that will definitely do the trick. It's not as if violent crime of all types correlates more with race than anything, and homogeneous Asian and white nations have hardly any, with most of it concentrated in black and Muslim or Mexican areas. But that's a very awkward truth.

BAN GUNS!

Discredited bogus bs, psyops false flag hoaxes of imaginary mass shootings don't count you ignorant dumbass.

Imagine a country full of violent niggers where half the population says it's white people fault that niggers are violent and as such choose to blame inanimate objects

Sage thread. Its an MSM hillary shill bot.

Bombing and sticking penises in madaline mccan isnt a crime in islam. Fucking a tiny hole and shooting anyone who disagrees like breathing air them. Some mudslimes beat up some dude for openly expressing on the street that fucking a 9 year old and impregnating her was not okay after hearing mudslimes literally preaching on the sidewalk that it IS okay because allah or something.

it was only 50 people

Sweden just made pedophilia legal. Here we fucking go all the democrat politicans are taking a trip to sweden.

I bet north korean "citizens" wish they had guns.

newsweek.com/government-wont-fund-gun-research-stop-violence-because-nra-lobbying-675794

>I bet north korean "citizens" wish they had guns.

At least North Korea isn't a shit skin hell hole with mass shootings like kikistan

Imagine a country/trade union actually exists where people are slaughtered, raped, and displaced by immigrants that were allowed to come into a country freely while the people of said country were being imprisoned when speaking out about these things or speaking out about how their communities have become incredibly dangerous and foreign with the laws being used against them.

Fucking retard.

Why does the age of the law matter? Should we abolish the 14th amendment since its like 170 years old?

If the people didnt like it, Im sure they would pass an amendment.

Wow. Thanks for the over-simplistic argument. I hate 300 year old laws now.

>If the people didnt like it, Im sure they would pass an amendment.

3/4 of legislative constitutional amendments
3/4 of US congress

that's how you change the federal constitutional Almost impossible.

i was about to take you serious untill i saw your flag.