Women's rights are probably the worst social mistake of our time

Women's rights are probably the worst social mistake of our time.

How do we undo the mess we've created?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishdata.com/jewish_genealogy_search/Konner/-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Replace the stupid cunts with androids

this is now a hot Wonder Woman thread

>Jane Shilling

*squirts period blood*

>jane shilling

Women's rights are fine, pretending Marxist feminists aren't literally capable of terrorism is not. I don't mind that they almost daily make kill all white men jokes and genocide jokes and talk about doing these horrible things, but then they actually do horrible things and aren't classed as a terrorist groups. A reminder, spraying chemicals into people's faces is literally chemical warfare and terrorism.

What do you think of this /pol? She is literally creating art. What the hell is wrong with you?

By uniting as men and not being a stupid bull.

If the cows wander off let them. Make something better and live better without them.

MGTOW is dumb. Don't be MGTOW but what ever you do don't follow the fucking cows. They want to be enslaved.

Sexuality is power to women. Overcome it by just ignoring them.

Give them the D.

Haha like a squid escaping danger

>"Women are... skilled in getting their own egos out of the way... builders rather than destroyers..."

haha

ahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHA

Has Melvin Konner ever met a career chasing woman before? I'm guessing not.

IT'S 2015

Its ok love, your fat arse doesn't do it for me anyway.

>How do we undo

It’s impossible and anyone saying otherwise is either stupid or deluded. Our only hope is that when everything collapses Western civilisation will rise from the ashes and our descendants will learn not to make the same mistake.

But they will.

also

>predicts the end of male supremacy in 50 years
>when arab muslims, traditional chinese families and die hard catholic latinos will become majorities in western nations

Lads, they haven't thought this through.

Those cunts are the worst. They honestly think they are better than every man they meet and then low and behold the eggs start to dry up and no man wants to touch them because they were a snarky little bitch for 20 years and everyone knows what a vapid cunt they are in reality.

>but they will

This tbqh, civilisation is cyclical with a rise and fall, we're currently witnessing the "no survivors" stage of ours. Our descendents (if we're lucky enough to have them) will pick up the pieces one day, just as their descendents will resent them for not being progressive enough and will start the whole cycle off again.

Man really is a fallen creature.

>Spread chicks
>Tank top, shorts and some straps
>Art

"Raised in an Orthodox Jewish family, Konner has stated that he lost his faith at age 17.[8] "
from his wikipedia page
Every fucking time

Cheeks, goddamn it

Authors name is literally (((shilling)))

It was no mistake. It was planned by the communists in order to destabilize our country.
It's worked very well so far.

>Jane Shilling

>Then he bizarrely suggests our great-granddaughters might engineer males to be smaller, or reduce them to 'diminutive parasites that sink their teeth into women's sides and fuse with them, delivering a periodic pulse of sperm.'

What the fuck is this David Cronenberg shit?

>I blame the retards who take it to the extreme.
>greentext

At this point it's beyond saving, just knockout as many kids as possible and hope winterchan comes. The polar ice coverage is expanding so there is hope.

>fuck you to anyone who is gonna call me a cuck libtard or commie I don't care
>I see BOTH sides
>muh autism make me SMRT
>on purpose
>I will agree to disagree

unleash spiders and pickle jars, the likes which have never been seen on the face of the earth. Then we wait dear brother, we wait...

Democracy only works as long as the voters all have skin in the game, they need to have assets and capital that they will lose if things go wrong. It is a well known phenomenon that people act differently with their own money and other peoples money, even if they are trying to responsible with other peoples money.
Women do not have much capital, although they now work at almost equal numbers to men they spend their money straight away and do not invest or have savings.
I do not think women's rights were a mistake, but a universal suffrage to all adults was probably a mistake. A better solution would have been a franchise for all adults who own a certain threshold of property, this would favour men but it would allow women to gain voting equality to men if they wished to do so.

replying to 2015 news article...

sage

jewishdata.com/jewish_genealogy_search/Konner/-
(((Konner)))
every fucking time

I bet this book sold like hotcakes. Write books that stroke womens' egos and make them feel powerful..... it's genius.

My only frustration stems from the fact I didn't think of this first.

Such a fitting surname

If they can't cook why should they use man tools, why do these when act like truck drivers and dress like lumber jacks? Feminist are gross they dont want to shave, if they were smart they would make men shave legs everyday and walk in whoreheels and breastfeed a baby to prove that being a real women is hard work!

The future is female, Sup Forums.
We'll let you boys live, but you must remain drugged and docile, in cages.

This. We're witnessing the fall of Rome firsthand, you should all feel privileged.

We don't need to take women's rights away because our politicians are flooding every nation with ooga boogas and party popper muzzies that will rape any unaccompanied female. They'll soon learn that they need a man they can love and trust with their lives but being women they'll still try to fuck us over with monogamy until they find someone better or mohammad gives them the tingles. They'll get to have their cake and eat it too at that point so the only real solution is taking away their welfare payments and alimony.

If we limit welfare to a period of no more than 3 months a year and make alimony a non-option women wouldn't cheat, wouldn't leave their husbands, etc. because they'd end up becoming whores to put a roof over their heads if they did. Above all they crave security so if you limit their options to hard work or being a good wife they'll wise the fuck up in no time without having to take back any of the "rights" they've won.

>implying women know how cages work

Basically American fault.

If you are trulyinterested Listen to this OC

It's simple, you Give them what they say they want but in reality despise it more then anything in existence

responsibility.

Women always bitch about
>MY BODY MY CHOISE
give it to them, let them kill the baby but continue stigmatizing it it.s not that important in the big picture

Responsibility like men carried since the beginning of time to protect and die for their tribe

Imagine all the men lost due to war...it was a responsibility that fell on the stronger sex, but what responsibility do women carry.?

To do what men are incapable of,.... Create life

We need to remember women that it's their responsibility to create as much life in their lifetime as possible because it's something only they are capable of just like man are were and are expected to to the thing they are capable of their entire life .....

So you give them the responsibility of sustaining the social system so enough people will be suing into the system, this way we won't have to import shitskins -doesn't work anyways- it's the women's responsibility...

And if she doesn't full fill it...what do we do? The same we did with man that wouldn't go to war or wouldn't protect their tribe from animals and enemy tribes

Maybe not the same because killing them would not fit the zeitgeist, more like taking away state benefits from them like pension ect

If she doesn't fulfill the birth quota of 5 children in her lifetime she will only receive 60% of the governmental benefits she'd have recveived otherwise

>THIS IS THE ONLY WAY
>we can't go back we have to go forward,progressive conservatism
>pandoras box is already open we can't close is but with the help of truth that only we know we can push the world into the right direction

So... our future will be like... Nothing?

Women's rights will either by undone by civilization collapsing or the Muslims taking over (which ARE different things, don't get too cheeky now).
Sup Forums's idea of mixing equal rights with traditionalism and then forcing all the burden on young men is never going to work. There's a reason why that type of thinking stays in specific internet cesspools, and there's a reason why so many people complain about "muh men opting out". Not because of MGTOW, but because what the west expects out of young men is impossible, literally.

Jane SHILLing