Lol lorde has been spirit cooking

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4942726/Lorde-performs-finger-injury-world-tour.html

>The show must go on! Lorde takes to the stage with mystery finger injury during world tour and asks fans to 'go gentle on it'
>'My finger is kinda sprained or something' The singer took to Instagram earlier in the day and revealed her injury to her 5.6 million followers

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S31035283
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only she would've stopped shilling her music on Sup Forums and started visiting Sup Forums instead, she could've not turned into the liberal she is now.

she probably just injured it from furiously rubbing her clit

Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair

lol was she personally shilling her music on Sup Forums?, what an epic phaggot

anyone know any more stories about Lorde? the one about her feeding a cat to a shark was good. I think she has a private dark side

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S31035283

>dumb thot
you drive the knife into your second joint, not the one near the tip

maybe it was just her first time and she pussed out

What does that do?

Guess it doesn't make you cute. Judging by the gross pedophile. Oh well. I'll stick to being good and serving god. :0 hahah niggers.

>what does spirit cooking do
heck if I know but plenty of fruitcakes pay big money to do it

you eat the pain

are you a bot or something?

Lol I can make a universe in my mind by meditating. These people fuck kids cuz they think it gives them magic powers. I can do anything from being god to fucking kids in my mind, and I can do it judgement free. :0 They seem too basic.

fuck new zealand

The most well-known person from New Zealand is with an Asian guy

Your swastika is backwards

>I create my own reality
Cool, and while you're swimming in your imaginary tropical paradise, sipping on your imaginary pina colada. Some people are actually doing that in real life. Enjoy your imaginary vacation I suppose.

burned her finger on a crack pipe. I have that all the time

What's the difference if it feels exactly the same as real life and the same brain receptors fire. I didn't put any effort at all in while you'll eventually wake up to find that you have been robbed by war and market collapse.

Wow she's uh...kind of busted.

This the best you kiwis have to offer?

Also how many of you can fly and shapeshift and kill anyone you want on your vacation. Pretty unlikely.

>a homely weeb with yellow fever suddenly became rich and famous

maybe there's hope for r9k after all

It's a "to repel all evil symbol" your jew is backwards.

it doesn't feel exactly the same as real life since one is mental masturbation while the other is interacting with creation. only a severely mentally ill person wouldn't be able to tell the difference and only a weakling is satisfied by fantasy. you aren't creating shit.

not if they'll have to spirit cook their way into the industry though. i think they'd rather be wizards than gay.

he's going for the Hirohito / bosun look

real keen

The difference is that one is reality and one is not? I thought that was fairly obvious.
>B-buh muh brain receptors!
That's not how it works and if you spent more time educating yourself on cognitive Neuroscience you would understand that forcing your brain to make these chemical reactions is not the same as you experiencing these with your 5 senses and having your brain naturally release them.
Honestly man, I can't tell if you're trolling or not. I've met some pretty stupid people on this website, but if you're not trolling do yourself a favor and educate yourself. There is a massive difference in finding pleasure through reality and finding pleasure through meditation. They don't produce the same chemical reactions, and the fact that you vehimitely believe this without doing any research on it is a testament to your actual IQ.

It is hilarious you are posted that while this here is in the news right now. Doesnt it prove he is right?

Probably underage.

How the fuck is this news? I've got a cut on my thumb that's plastered up, can I sell this story to the tabloids?

No, he's just a loser that is trying to troll, but doesn't understand how simple chemical reactions in the brain work. The sad thing is, this is literally basic Neuroscience. Any idiot in the world can google "chemical reactions in the brain" and form a better shit post in 5 minutes. It's just sad how glaringly stupid this guy is, attempting to speak about something he couldn't even google and read about for 5 minutes.

although she isnt a 10/10, she is still about average. meanwhile her asian boyfreidn literally doesnt have a chin

That's what makes me think he's underaged. They are typically quite retarded when it comes to researching anything.

wtf how can you be rich and famous and still eng up with that rat looking gook mofo was they together before she was well know or what the fuck

they broke up already

they were together since high school, so that is why

Lorde is beautiful. I love him.

According to a now deleted rabbinical scholarly page on Nesara.org (or was it Mesara?) Spirit cooking is a Cannanite Molech idolator ceremony where people eat around bowls of blood offered to sprits who then give wisdom or power.

All they had to do is leave the article up to show how the Idolators just claim to be Jewish and are parasitic to Jewish groups. These parasites are the reason behind thousands of years of the term "blood libel" but no they shut it down so the goys cant see it. Fucking stupid.

her* :DDD

She's from Auckland. Went to Takapuna Grammar. Auckland and that school have a high Asian population. It's still somewhat uncommon to see a AMWF relationship, but she comes across and a weeb so wouldn't surprise me.