If you memory was completely erased, what would be the first anime you'd watch?

If you memory was completely erased, what would be the first anime you'd watch?

the ones my old self rated 10/10, he is me so maybe i share his/my likes

Probably Jojo, even though it's basically a meme, it's my favorite since it's made me laugh and cry unlike any other anime.

what were they?

some shitty one so i won't ruin my life again

Kaiji

monogatari

Probably an anime that I haven't watched but have seen spoilers for like Your Lie in April

Or I would give any KyoAni anime a shot because I wouldn't know how terrible and obnoxious their fan base is

Geass

Love live.

How would I know how to even watch anime if my memory was erased?
I wouldn't be able to write, read or talk.

I probably wouldn't watch anime in the first place

Boku no Pico

JIBUN WO again for the first time.

Serial Experiments Lain

Berserk the animation 2016

probably whatever the first anime I ever watched was

Not really, since you would still be living in the present time.

Hunter x Hunter or Kaiji

Kaiji

How would I know the anime I pick right now if my memory was erased?

Probably whichever one someone recommended to me first?

how i know i going to see anime if they erased my memory i started seeing thks to canal 5 with ranma 1/2, right they still havedragon ball z

Wouldn't want to watch anime. But probably death note because everyone's i know would tell me to and I recently told someone to watch steinsgate so I'd watch that because I'd want to know why I recommended it to them.

Mahouka S2.

the same one that got me into anime.

FMA (2003)

No you'd probably watch brotherhood. Because everyone says that's the real manga experience.

>memory completely wiped
>don't know what anime is
>don't know what Sup Forums is
I'm free!

Death Note probably. It was the first anime I saw that I was really conscious of it being anime (unlike DBZ, Sailor Moon etc) and it would be one of the first series I'd encounter online if I was looking for recommendations for newfags.

It's also probably my choice for if I could forget a show for the sake of watching it for the first time again. It's far from my favourite series, but some series are better appreciated on rewatches while DN is the best the first time.

Clannad + After Story

What series are better appreciated on rewatches?
I find that I only enjoy them the first time.

Steins;Gate tbqh

But I would tell myself to read the VN instead of watching the anime like a normie.

TADA BANRI

Erased

Code Geass

Bakemonogatari. Drop it, back to it again and make it my favorite.