Every building in Vegas has reflective windows

You can see out but not in.

I keep seeing bullshit about the windows involved.

If Steve, who is an avid hunter, was firing from inside the room, we would not have seen flashes from windows.

His ammunition, from what I can tell, had no tracers too.

We have limited information, I understand, but I believe he knew his vantage point would give him appropriate cover in regards to giving away his position.

Also, what hasn't been reported is that on the Las Vegas police scanners, there was a woman shot in the head amd a "gunman" on a separate side of town. This would explain the delayed police response. SWAT was diverted across town before he began firing.

>pic is a stock image of Vegas at night. Note no light from windows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ffx-vf27Aic&list=PLOAChFkuenKVSrQ-UpOX5yVUsXXDlNtRd&index=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Windows don't open on those buildings. Windows were shot out with bullets.

He supposedly busted out the windows so why do the windows being reflective matter at all? Also, the windows weren't even really busted out during the shooting, this was done after the fact. Nobody shot from the 32nd floor. He was murdered and placed there to take the fall.

I wish they would have uploaded the higher res version of this photo. Fucks sake.

>nobody would see through the glass that he was firing bullets through

I wonder what he meant by this.

>we would not have seen flashes from windows.
Depends how bright the flashes are. As an analogy you know the "two way mirror" you see in police interrogation rooms? Well that's actually just a bit of glass (not a mirror at all) it just that the interrogation room is kept much brighter than the observation room, then physics takes over and produces the effect. So if you took a bright light into the observation room you'd destroy that effect. I don't know exactly how Vagas windows work, but it'll be based on that same principle.

Windows are significant in this context as a window is a 'screen'. Normies view reality through the screen or filter of their media etc...
Reflections upon windows imply a diversionary layer is being applied to the reality of this situation. This is a psyop.

Yes. Obviously.

I get that. I've been following the threads too.

But if he is back in the room, which would still give the angle he needed, then there would be only the windows he broke that have a chance to project light. He would not have been flush with the window when firing. As well, we don't know if his guns had flash suppressors.

I meant he would not have been up next to the window while firing. Every other window in the room would not have given out light.

Being that high, he could have easily had the firing angle necessary to shoot from further inside the room too.

Right, and I get that. But these window tints remain in effect at night too. They are for privacy and no matter how much light is behind, none projects

I'm not convinced it was a psyop yet. So far, evidence leads to a broken liberal thinking he's vilifying the "resistance"

Im trying to tell people that on FRIDAY night I drove home around 10pm from the strip and there was a huge convoy of undercover white trucks with camper shells, they had hidden police lights, looked like fed police. They were all heading for the strip, where I was leaving. Ive never seen that before in three years of driving this route home. Two days later, this shit happens?
Another user said that FEMA is in town to do some anti terror training. Something fucky is up.
Watch the first minute of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffx-vf27Aic&list=PLOAChFkuenKVSrQ-UpOX5yVUsXXDlNtRd&index=5

That's a huge find.

What also isn't being reported is that the LVPD scanners picked up a gunman on the other side of town, which diverted the SWAT and resources across town before Steve began firing

The only reason I became aware of the shooter was because on my drive home, i noticed the same god damn convoy i saw on friday night and it stuck me as odd, but shrugged it off.
I got home, started talking with a friend, told him about the convoy, he turned on the news and i shit my pants.
This convoy came from the north part of las vegas via the I-95. Last night I counted at least 25 cars.
On friday night, it was a similar number, same vehicles.

>Windows were shot out with bullets.

Fuck off you misinformation kike, he brought a manual tool to break the windows

I just want to know how he registered a suite at Mandalay for multiple night using his girlfriends IDs- not even his wife. I couldn’t get away with that at my local Motel 6. That’s some high level fuckery. And she’s supposedly in Japan? With what ID? Her passport alone? Cmon man. That’s less likely than him hauling all of his ammo and arms up to his room in multiple trips without suspicion.

Damn, good call. I mean I dont really know but it sounds really good.

Diverting police attention to another side of the city before opening up the main attack is Urban Guerilla Warfare 101 by Carlos Marighella the Hue Commie.

Weird, right?

Or, also known as Las Vegas at night on any given night....

And I think it was actually 2 suites on that really nice corner.

No, that corner suite is 1700 sq. Feet. The room is massive.

Ok interesting, that's been misreported then.