Las Vegas shooting picture thread

post your dank pics here

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arecibo_message
scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/22182518_1848113681885477_5721300483025403904_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do they get that many crisis actors to remain silent? jesus christ the governments abilities to fool people and create these fakes are amazing.

bottom left is taking a shit?

it was such a poorly run false flag

twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

STEAL BEAMS CAN'T MELT JET FUEL

BEAMS FUEL JET STEEL MELT

Do we still even know what the guys motive was?

there we go. 10 points for gryffindor if anyone can get an official news agency to use this.

Yeeehaw

BOOM

HERE COMES THE BOOM

Do Americans need motives to commit mass murder?

now hold on just a minute...

yes, otherwise it's illegal

Why are there no pictures in this picture thread...

Oh.

I recognise that gay homeless blowjob!

Better

Gets me everytime

Country tunes will do that to an upstanding feller

64, no kids... Sup Forums all grown up

>be american
>get shot

>*ratatatatata*
>DIS SUM BUULLLSHIEET

Can't make this shit up.

Lots of people going relieving themselves here.

lol, why are they all piled up like that?

this is what freedom looks like

Therefore we have 0 reason to feel sad for them.

Great idea, terrible execuition. Fixed it up a little.

Jesus his whole asshole is out

he's just american, user. being a 200kg pig is an absolutely ordinary thing there

triangle-fags need to be gassed

Just realized the mandalay bay hotel is a fucking fidget spinner

Yeah, I noticed that too. At first I thought it was a damaged display, but it looks weird and I'm still not convinced...

>loss

There was no motive because it was a false flag. Nobody died and they were all actors. That's what Sup Forums told me

It was a deep state one time pad

>what did they mean by this
It was a map to show the shooter(s) where people were currently grouped up on the field.

>This

Jesus Christ this got me good

He was white. Whites have been violent savages since the very beginning.

>whites are violent savages
>all the niggers of the world want to live in civilized white countries

They wouldn't have to leave their nations if their countries weren't raped, robbed and exploited by greedy capitalistic wh*tes.

Why didn't all the whites move to the middle east when Muslims were raping robbing and exploiting Europe?

if they hadn't have conquered Africa, the niggers would want to move to Europe, wtf is your point retard?

So how bout dem pics?

Such bravery in the face of adversity. This is iconic.

So that's how burguers are made

>Wh*tes did move to the Middle East to colonize native land even in the Post colonial world and wh*tes have continues their policy of imperialism in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Libya. Do you want me to name you how many American bases are in the Middle East ?

>50 years of European Imperialism is the same as 1300 years of Muslim genocidal conquest

Will kim nuke yellowstone

Wh*tes were colonising the world even 2000 years ago. Ever heard of Alexander the great ? Of course you haven't , you are a dumb burger. Geography and history isn't taught in American schools.

Half of Russia is colonized too.

Why did we wait over thousand years to do it? Why sandniggers can't do the same?

Ethiopia should be orange

>what is ww2 Italy

Radical Leftist who was sent by Soros to steal all our guns so his goons could take over America with impunity

Inside the room

shill thread

occupied =/= colonized

There you go - no bumpstock. Must have played a lot of CSS to have a finger that could move that quickly.

going on a full 24 hours now, this is still the only pic still in prominent circulation. I've seen another, but it had no dead bodies or gore.

We all know how social media is where everyone runs to post about themselves, so where are all the pictures from the "injured"?

My question is, we won the election, we got rid of King Nigger and all that shit.... so why the need for false flag shit like this?

any dead qts?

The other one have bumpstock. That pic is somewhere else on Sup Forums

Taylor Swift was injured while on stage, critical but I don't think she's dead (would have seen something on it).

Which is why they faced it away from him

Good detective work retarded person

He wasn't a fan of country music

That gun got a name?

Too lazy to google how a bumpstock works, wouldn't it be way easier to just install one of them illegal lightning links?

he was wealthy and in the southwest, probably just had an automatic

What am I supposed to catch? Is that girl shopped in squatting as if taking a piss?

Sum one add the mudslim woman on her phone

does anyone have the screencap of his facebook page

They said he had 7 rifles in the room (if he was using bumpstocks, this was probably to avoid any one of the rifles from overheating).

>burgers getting some of their own medicine

mmmh the irony

I thought you could have automatics in some US states? Seems weird that you'd faff about with bump stocks and the like if you could just drive down to, say, Texas, and get something that was actually manufactured to fire 700+rpm.

I remember some talk of surplus mk 14 ebrs being flogged to the public.

Negative unless you have law enforcement letterhead requesting it to buy. Look into NFA for more details.

USA has a registry for machine guns, only guns registered prior to 1986 can be sold to citizens. There are roughly 186,000 transferable firearms among 330,000,000 burgers.
The local sheriff or police chief has to sign off on it, you have to pay a tax, can't take it out of state, expect to be finger printed and it takes months to be approved. That's if you live in a state that allow them. No purchasing from out of state either

47 seconds in, the guy is running with a beer in his hand:

scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/22182518_1848113681885477_5721300483025403904_n.mp4

Just to add, the ATF consider once a machine gun, always a machine gun, so M14s, even ones that have had the select fire removed, can't be sold, unless they were registered prior to '86. Military held guns were not on the registry.
There are multiple semi auto M14 clones for enthusiasts.

I mean...you're not wrong.

He just wanted to sleep.

Lots of people were running with beer in their hands, trying to climb over barricades with phones in hands, etc.
People do dumb stuff when they are drunk, they do dumb stuff when they panic. Combine the two and you have what you saw.

fucking retard, if china counts as partial control then so should japan

that's a good motive. lack of sleep will drive anyone to the extreme

I thought the lucky cunts were walking around with surplus army toys. Turns out the 2nd amendment just secures you access to gay guns.

So, what, if you go through a whole heap of shit, you have the chance to buy a super-expensive chinese ak, provided you live in some (likely) shitty part of the country?

Welcome to Australia, yanks.

The other one did with a surefire 100 mag

What a scrub not even a 4x scope just a holo.