youtube.com/watch?v=IcH00ZC3Df0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>saved
from what, local productivity?

>United Kingdom
>Not "British Empire"

lol ok thanks for excluding us.

you mean the anglos and their communist dog

Only reason why i prefer the allies over the Axis is because japan, thats literally it.

L O N D O N

Soviet union belongs below France.

Weren't these the countries that held the Nuremburg Kangaroo trials where every judge was a jew and where they hanged a guy for making comics?

I'm not so sure desu.

>Killed the world
fuck you kekistani faggot kys.

I'm ashamed that my country is on this list

>Helped spread communism whilst destroying Europes last chance to free itself from globalist/Jewish control
>We saved da world guys xdd USA numba 1

>saved

saved it from becoming a peaceful place?

>S*viet Union
>saving anything
Nice meme.

>Imagine a life without mayonnaise or French fries.

It shouldn't be desu

And then Russia ruined it. I guess Patton was right

>saved

From who? Hitler. (Laughing pause).
Hitler was a great man, who wanted what was best for all countries. He didn't buy into the Jewish lies. Communism and capitalism.
The holocaust is fake.
Do you ever wonder why did the other powers declare war on him? Because his people was too strong. His people where self sufficient and only wanted back the European areas they controlled because: 1 The treaty of Versaille was bullshit though on the central powers.
2 Germans lived there and had nothing to do with the countries they lived in.

>France
>doing anything but surrender

Hitler was a genocidal maniac who only desired power for himself and the people who supported him. That's why he did what he did, because he only wanted power and nothing else.

OK let me explain everything to you, poor bluepilled children.

first off, let me start by saying im a proud jew.

Now that we got that out of the way, here's the rest of the redpill:

Hitler is the jewish national hero.
He was a mercenary, hired to start the war and elevate the jewish people into heroic martyrdom.

there were no god damn polak concentration camps murdering germans, nor did the war start over some dubious, retarded territorial claims.

Hitler started WW2 because Balfour declaration wasnt enough.

Balfour would "only" give us Israel.
Hitler gave us Israel, infinite money, infinite influence and total immunity to criticism.
the 60 million dead whites, from the cream of the generation, all dead and rotting, were just a cherry on top.

lmao, where the hell do you think Hitler got all the billions of shekels from, to bring germany out of total economic depression?

oh, oh, thats right.
His jewish employers.

hey goys, here's a challenge:

name even one thing germans did in WW2 that didnt benefit the jewish cause.

go on, ill wait.

Is this a YLYL thread?

Cyklon b is a powder, that can't go through pipes like fluid or gas.

The refusal of paying war reparations to the winners of ww1

Daily reminder

>Cyklon b is a powder, that can't go through pipes like fluid or gas.

because like i said, the jews were supposed to be protected in the camps, not killed.

I mean in that case nothing, if Hitler was on the Jewish side then everything he has done has helped them.

Like i said that too jew (get it)

HOLY SHIT. That post by Anonymous (ID: G2CkQC3o) just totally mind fucked me. I never thought about some of that before. I knew that the numbers of the deaths in concentration camps were highly exagerated, but god damn.

That idea of the financial aspect of WWII actuallly makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. Skeptical but it makes a lot of sense.

Well there's two things.
1. Propaganda level reached after 1968
2. We constantly hate the brits

>Doomed

But otherwise the ideology isn't wrong, just the leader. Or?

>imperialistic genocidal shits

>savior

Saving Europe from Jewish communism you disgusting kike.

We'll communism didn't exactly end

5/5
You can go to college now.

>yfw these countries subjugated the world
The world is now a giant US proxy.
Hitler was a manaic for sure, but do you really think he wanted to conquer the world?

>im a proud jew.
Post discarded

Its a stupid Jew meme. Hitler recieved some cash from Zionist Jews initially as he wanted to deport Jews out of Germany to Palestine. The economy recovered because he got rid of the Jewish bankers/retarded gold standard, and backed the value of his currency by the standard of the German worker.

Depends.

Mussolinis version of fascism suits the white race much, much better (everybody can have their own nationalism, even shit countries).

Hitler twisted it into "muhhh aryans", which doesnt work for whites, and added a gigantic lust for more land to it.

and how did that go?
communism got even stronger, just like the jews.

if you are white, you should have zero sympathies for Hitler.
He is the jewish national hero for obvious reasons, not a single reason for a goy to worship him, though.

France is a communist dog?

go back to storm front, nazi fagot

>France and Britain
>contributing in WW2

united states did practically nothing in ww2, not even talking about the white flag frog eaters.

More like Brits were irrelevant but somehow benefited from US propaganda which explains their slight increase over time

What a depressing era (and a shit ocuntry during this era) we live in.

>yfw
that's an interesting looking face

Stop baiting normies
Holohoax never happened. Period.
youtube.com/watch?v=IcH00ZC3Df0

How dumb are you ? To the very least the UK was heavily involved and alone on the western front for years...

As for us French, we still lost around 225 000 soldiers in the first few months of the war.

Which is actually around the number of casualties for the US on the european front (234 000) and the number of german jews that got killed (210 000).

Every day I thank them for it

Hitler nic złego nie zrobił!

*ahem* forgetting someone sweetie?

Those 3 left half of europe to be genocided by the soviets, kill yourself

Why is America listed, let alone at the top? They were the least significant in each war.

People have no culture.
I would be ok if it was only in France, but it's everywhere.
Americans are 100% sure that they are the one that won the war. They never opened a real history book.
The more it goes, the more people are fucking dumb

neither should yours

No, we burned it.
We should have avoided getting involved in WW2 and protected our empire.

This Brit gets it.

Lol faggot leaf
U forgot your failed beach landing in France
Your only op
America beat Germany with litle help from slavshits
America smashed slanty eyed fucks
America saved euroshitland twice
Leafs Fuck their dogs and shitppst while their gfs Fuck Nigger cocks

>Soviets won the war meme
brainlet detected

>Democracy
>Monarchy
>Communism
>Fags

Really makes you think.

They helped move supplies I guess. Also, their strategic bombing helped cripple the Luftwaffe and German factories. But I see where you're coming from, the Soviet Union should really be at the top tbqhwy.

>USSR
>Allied Power
>Not Canada
Wew

Epic revisionism

how so?

They cucked the world for the Kikes you fucking new fag. I think you need another red pill. LURK MORE OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

Are you t. because you're not on the list hans-mohamed?

We didn't do much
We shouldn't be on that list

t. France

Cry more commie shitI can't wait till your Muslim friends throw you off a roof for being a faggot.

>(((saved)))
ftfy

Uh we took our landings with little resistance. Your spic is showing burger.

fake news

holy fuck. this is actually true

Yes, we have.

>saved the world