*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
>I hear you've been spreading hate-statistics, user. Would be a shame if your family found out.
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44&
youtube.com/watch?v=-EE7pBoPejE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ha. I've already redpilled them all.

they agree with me

Get baited into a debate and lose.

Destiny is fucking based

It would be a shame if an iris man found you, bud.

Has anyone even come close to outdebating him on any points?

Have my 8 year old beat him up irl.

Has this guy picked up anything heavier than a pen in his life?

Get a 32 floor advantage.

Give him a dose of Chad nationalism

Look down at the manlet talking to me.

Gen Z containment thread

Ask him how his son is doing.

why would I debate him when I could just toilet swirly him all day? Look at him, I could accidentally snap off one of his arms with a handshake.

>zerg main
>also a faggot

Sounds about right

he looks so atrophied.

get raked

quit self promoting here

Report this self-advertising retard who makes threads about himself

Why do you keep posting this nobody?
Go viral market on plebbit.

This is bait

Underage detected

Raise my foot slightly, step over him and go on with my business.

1)They know statistics.
2)Also my family thinks that communism done so much damage/murders/misery that it must be BANNED forever.

Destiny doesn't care about his height, he is an intellectual colossus

>outdebating him
what?

Where do you think I get these statistics?

My family is racist though.
Except my liberal arts brother, we don't talk about him anymore.

What points? Lauren Southern as an early 20 something year old woman red pilled the audience during the debate.

The only point of the " debate " is to put out the stats of crime and race so the normie audience that follows this " pro gamer " around is aware of them. I don't even remember what Destiny even says. Something about how crime and iq are linked to economic status and environment or something? Who gives a fuck about the same liberal argument I can get on twitter? It doesn't even mean anything.

>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog

Tell him to put a tin foil hat on because they jews are brainwashing him

Fuck off character assignation shills
Who cares about that self hating Jewish girl?

>alt-right debater

these people don't exist. you can't fix broken like the left is broken, you can just ignore it and hope it dries up and falls off.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised to know he was jewish, it fits

Statistics that are factual are pro science only climate change deniers are against science also out of the way before i kick you until you stop breathing

The rhetoric of Destiny is deeply rooted in logic and wisdom as opposed irrationality and primitive emotions like the typical right winger

I don't have a family, get in my way and I'll drop kick you like the poodle sized faggot you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44&

The body of a 12 year old boy on a grown man.
Also that posture is abhorrent. Truly disturbing.

He's 6'2'' you insecure right wing primate
It matters not though, destiny is truly one of the greatest philosophers of his time, no physical form could ever do justice to such inner greatness, beauty and glory

probably start with a neck chop and then take it from there.

*inhales deeply* muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Move him out of the way like a particularly light home furnishing.

I don't care start my parents think and my uncle is pretty aware of how people are. My sister trusts me with the lives of her and her family. Literally nothing in my life would change if some literal manlet showed them proof that I'm a racist who thinks blacks,Muslims, and jews should die. Helps that we're all Hispanic. Also fuck Mexicans

He's 4'11. He already lost the argument of life.

is that why he rage quit in the debate with Naked Ape and started shaking almost crying? How about with mister metukur where he was stammering and visibly uncomfortable in multiple instances during the debate? Get the fuck off his nuts you fag

No he is 6'2''

Seriously this guy takes positions on stuff and defends them in the face of obvious contradiction all the time.
I think he just likes being right. I'm not really sure he actually believes a lot of what he says beyond subscribing to some groupthink because he gets shown how faulty his reasoning is all the time and seems to just choose to ignore it and figure out some gymnastics to get around it despite the probability that he's smart enough to understand where he went wrong.

That doesn't look like the frame of someone over 6ft.

post vids of destiny getting BTFO

he doesn't even have a platform, he's a stanceless centrist operating from some non existent golden platform and when you ask him for his platform or stance on an issue he will say that's deflection

Data is not racist and they wouldn't care. Hey, that's a nice watch, shame you won't be able to tell the time after I break it. Your face, that is. (Outro)(to be continued)

Why does his height matter so much to you? Most people are average height you idiot
This ''lol, only 6 feet and up are real men'' shit is cancer
The average white person is like 5'10''

>>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
He's destroyed every debater out there so far, leftists too, but in this particular case he wins everytime because he's got societal back up and the people who debate with him can go full power while he can.

It's like saying the Earth is round in the medieval era. It doesn't matter how right you are you'll always think twice so you're not hung for being a heretic.

Is he, dare I say it, based?

penta quads of 4's confirm the guy is 4'11

a fucking nissan

Reminder that Jon won the debate

>your family
They are as redpilled as me, maybe more

I didn't say any of that you extreme autist, I just said that he doesn't look like a tall person. I couldn't given two shits what his actual height is.

I don't even know who he is but I'd push him over and call him a cunt.

Manlet detected

>hurrr wealthy African Americans commit more crime than poor whites
Lol, no

Your height is? I am 5'8'' so I am average

Oh no, my southern mother that knows niggers act like nigs, my brother that is low key racist, my gypsie and commie hating dad, my sister that knows about nigs and the rest of my family that has been to congo and africa and witnesed bith the brutality of niggers with machetes, their lazyness and stupidity wi know I dislike illegaly residing gypsies that abuse goverbamental funds and am warry of shady looking blacks, whatever shal I do.

Lad, even the fucking priests here dislike gypsies and are aware of the pope going too liberal on refugees that dont integrate, everyone would likely just say "yeah, sounds about right" since portugal isnt cucked with some sort of victim white guy guilt complex, we aint fucked like most of europe.

It's a fact
>leaf
Like how leafs commit more leftard shitposting than any other flag

He's not only a manlet, so his intimidation game is weak to begin with but my family is just as if not more right wing than I am. I grew up with my father constantly shitting on Jews and one of the sole reasons my father left Melbourne is because it was becoming too multicultural and he wanted to live in a white area.

REQUIRED DESTINY VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=-EE7pBoPejE

>one sentence summary of a debate loaded with bias

bravo kid

Kick in dick. Kick in dick again. Tell him to fuck off or next time I stomp it.

>when your parents serve coffee cups with the fascio on them

Kick seven shades of shit out of him. Tell my cop mates he is leftist scum who threatened me. Tell my family that the Jew's caused this.

I have no idea who this guy is but I am probably more left than he is and still disagree with him.

No, the narrative we're pushing is that he had good talking points but he's just bad at debates and destiny tricked him into saying gene pool.

Why are both of the """"men's"""" mannerisms and speech patterns so revolting to me?

Metokur ran rings around the retard if you're talking the same Destiny.

I'm 6'6'" faggot whats your point exactly? That you like to suck e-celeb cock?

>Losing an argument
>Bullshit analogy out of nowhere

every time.

same here
my father originally redpilled me about the dangers of niggers and jews

Are you statistic shaming me you pasty white privileged shitlord?

lanklet freak

Probably just laugh then tell him he couldn't stop me from tying him into a pretzel after he retorts with a passive aggressive threat.

fuck i love destiny posting

Step aside now.

Yea im a lanklet at 260, try harder you inept sack sucking faggot

6'2"

dont watch this vid, just cancer newfaggot shit of a regular destiny video. It's not anti-destiny

You have one of the most corrupt and incompetent presidents of all time, who makes Donald Trump look appealing.

Your move.

Playstation controller.

Literally 5'8.
Shorter than my girlfriend.

Australians are giants in fairness.

the fuhre was 5'9'' yu fucking shit skin mongrel anti white shill

he has a daughter

>marcello
>literaly a huge nerd, uni teacher that went from political comentator to president
>the most corrupt and incompetent president in the world
You best have misquoted me lad.

this is some heavy leafposting
calm down a bit

"How's your son?"

>his son is doing
*his wifes son