POL BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!

POL BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is half of your country still in flames?

>the eternal leaf

Canada outcucking literally everyone as always.

ALLAHU KEKBAR, my leafy friend.

Its not an assuption you spastic wanker. Its a fact

Damn, Canada. Allot of you leafs are some really stupid fucks.

Here is the actual truth. If you look down your pants and you have a dick, you are male. If you have a vag, then you are a woman.

... if you have nothing, then you're most likely a democrat.

If my son ever came to me saying that he was a girl or a magical fox or something I would just tell him that we already paid for his circumsicion.

If he shuts up-good
If he doesn't-then he obviously doesn't understand the concept of 'no refunds'....at which case he can crawl under a truck for all I care

Just because a tree grows mangos does not mean that it is a mango tree

I'm allowed to assume anything I want. It's my right.

Kill

This guy is easily the worst human being alive today, really pathetic

Is this real?
I cannot tell anymore, sauce?

Just because Justin Trudeau looks like a human does not mean you may assume it is a human

>Trudeau BTFOs himself yet again
>retarded leaf thinks he's BTFOing somebody else

We are cucked but not even close to your level. Get a grip on reality.

What the fuck, how did this clown become prime minister.
This is pathetic even for Canada.

Your country is a fucking joke.

Watch me. Lol.

The problem is you can never tell which people really need sex reassignment surgery and which do it simply because they think they're transgender.

Go feed the kangaroos.

His dad had a strong name in politics and he was handsome and charming in all the womans magazines, also ...dude weed lmao.

Literally a substitute drama teacher and part time snowboard instructor. Virtue signalling is his drug.
Canadians really went off the deep end voting this pathetic fuck and now their children's children's children will pay the debts he is running up with his endless social spending.
Top fucking job!

Wow, 2 seconds of fact checking revealed this to be fake, yet Sup Forums laps it up like pigs at a trough.
This board is fucking retarded

I always thought you behaved exactly like a woman, Trudeau.
Looks like you've confirmed my suspicions.

Lol who gives a shit. That's like saying only women who get raped deserve an abortion. While throwing the "my body my choice" narrative out the window.

This is cuckyears ahead of us

You're retarded. It's his twitter account you mong.

Fake tweet, ya'll've been posting in a leaf thread.

that's the hypothesis that killed David Reimer.

No you're retarded. This was a chance to incite discussion about the topic.

Thats what this place has become, its literally fake news central.

Damn I can not wait 4 more years for Canada! Justin Trudau will win it again.

This can't be real

just because a person is leaf

Made me check well done

I feel like death threats against a foreign head of state would be frowned upon.
But come on.
Find one who deserves it more.

Also unlike baby killing roastie whores no potential life will die in the process.

Come join as on the official Sup Forums discord.

uRR3JZt

Makes no difference if he twatted that or not, Trudeau is fucking terrible

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE

no, this is canada

sage
and kys

hi honeypot nigger

>kikelet has questions about his sexuality
>oy vey son, im not paying one more shekel for whatever your problem is
>but dad, I-
>no refunds

Trudeau is a fucking cunt. Annoying schoolyard wise guy asshole.
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

That explains why CNN is citing Sup Forums as a source in it's latest reporting of the LV shooting.

Not the verified account. Are you serious? This guy is a retard and you take time to forge fake tweets to hate on him even more? Make fun of him for all the retarded shit he actually does, not this fake shit you fucking monkey

This fucking peace of shit is a globalist puppet of george soros and is enacting policies to replace white people in canada. At current immigration rates that are 3/4 non white, Canada will be left 20% white by 2100 down form 90%. This will destroy Canadian heritage, lower wages, increase crime, increase housing prices. and shrink the middle class.
He wants to give the future of this country away to people whose ancestors never spilled a drop of blood to build it.
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades

The ultimate leaftroll
He is fucking based

He has great hair

how to even into cuckyears
what is baseline? is a cuckyear measured in bbc rapus, or chimpouts?

the leaf nation is a fucking joke, why is your leader standing up for transvestite faggots?

the leaf is lost, best to just nuke the whole place

>This guy is a retard and you take time to forge fake tweets to hate on him even more? Make fun of him for all the retarded shit he actually does, not this fake shit you fucking monkey

Fear
Uncertainty
Doubt

Yes, people are actually paid to shitpost things like these, deliberately seeding easily verified false information to create a confusion and a cost to finding out what's actually true about the rest of it.

Or else what?

omg this fucking faggot outfags himself every day. fuck trudeau and leftist swine.

what

behold the AIDSmobile

ive noticed this too, weve always had fake twitter posts here, but usually people just roleplay a bit as if its real, laugh about how plausible it is or something like that, but the last 2-3 months every single fake twitter thread has been filled with people thinking its serious, even old pasta (old as in 1 year or so) are now treated as real.

That's exactly what it means you fucking halfwit

This is why Americans go on shooting sprees.

In other news, Brown University in the United States has installed tampon dispensers in male bathrooms because men "menstruate" as well.......

What a leader

I lel'd @ "magical fox" good work Schlomo.

>Brown University
WE

>sauce?

Im not really an internet detective, but it looks like a "social media platform" known as "twitter." I dont know much about "search engines", but im pretty sure you can type something like "google.com" into your "browsers address bar" and then search for something you want. In this case, and this is only a guess so please bare with me, I would probably type "Justin Trudeau twitter" and then "click" on the "link" that came up first. I would then "scroll" through the internet webpage until I maybe found what was said on the "post" you're looking for "sauce"

Fuck this piece of garbage. Good thing most of our country thinks he's a fucking retard.

>this btfo's the pol

Why dont you guys just jerk each other off and embrace each other in a hot steamy tongue kiss

was waiting for that dutch user, however, Western Civilisation is fucked if we continue with these absurdist policies promoted by (((cultural marxists))).

Why is the Prime Minister of Canada talking about baby penises?

I don't have to assume, I know. What is it with this retard and his lack of biology education?

I think you know why

God I hate how trannies argue the bathroom thing
>You're a grown man you can't expose yourself to little girls
>HUMANS NEED TO PEE THOUGH?!1?

Yeah, if only there was some tell

I dont understand why anyone would be unironically right wing when they get btfo so much

So does this mean we should outlaw circumcision because it might be female genital mutilation?

*cringe*

>n-no you're r-retarded
God you're an embarrassment

>le cringe meme
*cringe*

A little early to be shitposting Obamaleaf

You've got the wrong goy

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Stop believing every fake twitter screencap that gets shitposted

The fact I had to check to make sure it was a shop shows you the state of things

These are called edits

That's because you're a delusional retard who doesn't care about the truth

Not posting the real one
Here

The (((truth)))

>more words thanthe author itself
Why cant the right meme?

Are they pulling these out of some retarded hadith? Every Muslim empire ever broke every single one of these rules. They erased entire cities from the map.

The right? The fuck are you talking about nigger?

>be unironic poltard
>get btfo 24/7

>fight them until there is no more fitnah (belief in religions other than islam)
>so when you meet a disbeliever, smite at their necks till you have killed and wounded many of them
Yeah, that last one is totally not made up

>when you have to stealyour logo from pokemon

Anyone else a fan of Shark Tank here? The one constant of that show has been Mr. Wonderful, he's been in every single season EXCEPT the newest one which recently premiered. What does that tell you? I'll tell you, it means he's gearing up for something big.
It means The Shark has left the tank and he is now in the water, and he smells the blood—he knows Trudeau is weak easy prey and he can emulate a Donald Trump style victory in Canada. He's pulling a headfake, he told the media he isn't interested but if you know how sharks operate, they are precise, surgical and silent. He will resurface when you least expect it and when he strikes he will rip the guts Trudeau. It will be the most brutal and swift victory of all time. He is the only man who can reverse the (otherwise irreversible) death spiral Trudeau has set Canada on.

>w-wait he dropped out of the leadership race, how can he be PM?
Did you know who you are dealing with? You're dealing with a cunning and ruthless businessmen (ranking among the foremost in his field) and a Shark at that. Watch any nature documentary on these majestic selachimorpha, I don't care if it's a Great White, a Tiger Shark, or even the retarded Hammerhead, they are SILENT and wait until the last possible second to strike.
Make no mistake, Mr. O'Leary is no different, in fact, as a man, wits come into play and he realized what would have been the result had he continued with his Leadership bid— it would have been a messy state of affairs. He could have won but at what cost? He would have received a divided vote, making him look weak (a big NO). He also would have been in the spotlight for YEARS and dragged into the hell known as partisan politics. Mr. Wonderful was smart enough to avoid that.
To answer the technical aspect of the question, Scheer is polling terribly. He cannot win, period full stop. He lacks the Charisma.
If a leader resigns, a successor is appointed simply via quorum! We all know who that will be.

Just because a baby is incapable of giving concent for abortion doesnt mean you can judge it to be okay with terminating its life.

Remember, who you forgot to ask permission from when you abort.