twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>100 push ups
>100 situps
>10km run
>3 meals + no air conditioner
>every day for 3 years

Why debate when it tells us

Muscle Training. That's pretty much it.

Basic muscle training, probably combined with an unnamed ominous event that also resulted in the monsters/mutated people showing up.

>shitty topic opener accompanied by a generic google image of saitama

Do you ever get bored?

>take 3 years
LOOSER PLEB.

What would the results of this be on a real human bean?

Obviously the same way Blast got his...

>100 push ups
>100 situps
>10km run
>3 meals + no air conditioner
>every day for 3 years

Ottermode, but no physics-defying punches.

Like many other characters his drive and conviction turned him into a monster. He just doesn't realise it yet.

>monsters are created after obsessions
>saitama's obsession was becoming a hero
>he is literally a hero monster

All the other heroes are obsessed, too.

Obsessed with wierd things like tank tops, but obsessed nonetheless.

Death of the human

Or you know, a decently fit person...

You see, Saitama gets his power from detail.
Every time he releases power, he shows more detail. The more details he has the more power he's exerting. He gains his power by absorbing his details until needed. Because hair and eyes requires a lot of detail, he was able to absorb them for a massive energy boost.

He injected a kilojoule of memes

He's so powerful out of sheer willpower. That's literally his secret.

>no Tatsumaki
This is where you made your mistake OP

By eating the monsters he defeated

Yo ho ho, he took a bite of gum gum.

If Tatsumaki could drop meteors, then why didn't he just drop meteors on Boros' ship?

I lasted 7 days, shit was hard. I only stopped because I skipped a day. And once you skipped a day you failed the challenge

Bananas in the morning.

>i lasted 7 days
>hurr durr i'm fit as fuck

kys

I said I was fit?

>100 push ups
>100 situps
>10km run
>7 days straight

>not fit

What are you doing senpai

10km running every day would be what kills, the rest is pretty average

I didn't think 7 days was all that much. Thanks for the compliment I guess

You would be hampering your development by denying yourself rest days. That 10km run would be what gets you doing it everyday.

The most challenging thing on that list is the 10km run. Saitama says nothing about breaking the numbers so you can just do several situps and pushups at a time. Even then, 100 sit ups is relatively easy.

she can only beat things in ironic ways.Another example is how she used the ships own munitions to attack it.

There were civilians around.

Yeah? You'd think the civilians around were already wiped out when the ship first launched it's first attack

Weren't there some heroes in charge of rescuing the survivors of that attack?

I thought it was implied a god manifestation into him?

>NOT DOING SQUATS

YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE POWER.

He broke his limiter. His limit just happened to be really low.

We still don't know what that means though

Watch Mob Psycho, I heard it's the prequel.

He just wants to be strong. Not have the perfect butt.

>How Saitama got his power?
What powers?

Just a warning

When Psycho Mob 100 comes out, people are going to try to power level compare the main character to Saitama

That's like 5.2 miles.

>10km running every day would be what kills

My dad is 60 years old and he can run 6 km every day just fine.

Get off your chair hambeast.

You'd be pretty fit but nothing amazing. Pro athletes and Olympians etc do harsher daily workouts.

Either Saitama's workout is a joke or the author doesnt understand fitness.

So I assume Boros couldn't do 100 pushups/situps and run 10km every day?

>Either Saitama's workout is a joke or the author doesnt understand fitness.
Genos literally tells him 1 second later that he's lying because that's just basic training.

Broke his limiter by putting too much pressure on his body
Dr. Genus said it in the webcomic

What's your point? Are you saying that's not a lot?

>Guy obsesses over tuned up cars
>turns into a car monster

>Saitama obsesses over becoming the strongest hero
>Becomes strongest hero monster

>Guy gets stuck in Phoenix costume
>Becomes Phoenix Monster

>Guy gets stuck in Dog Costume
>Becomes Dog Monster

It's really a straightforward world he lives in

>Scrawny white male obsesses over being fit
>becomes black
>?

Satire. Period.

This is the theory I believe in too.
Cuz it's the one that makes most sense

I think you don't get the joke user

He believed in the power of cuck

He literally becomes so fit that he was BLACKED.

Comedic omnipotence, he received his power through training and also lost the ability to ever have a satisfying fight for the rest of his existence (He's also bald).

This. Garou was going to become the strongest villian, but failed because he started doubting himself. He may get another shot at it, but it seems in the OPM world, you only get one shot to become the thing you obsess about the most

Garou's character is dynamic, so his goal has changed again. He should've always been obsessing over becoming the best hero anyway.

A monster is what Saitama would have become if he ever strayed from his path. Saitama is the only character to have given enough devotion to his goal to break all limits, instead of simply setting new ones.

The only Hero who is actually a monster is obvious Sweet Mask.

Sweet Mask did nothing wrong

>100 dick sucks every day for 3 years
Why else would he go bald? He sucked so well, the patrons had to grab his hair so he wouldn't let go.

What are the best OPM arcs

Hard:No Monster Association

Not the same person but...

At what speed?

100 pushups maybe in 5 minutes.
100 situps maybe in 4 minutes.

40 push ups and 40 sit ups in 1 minute each is a passing grade for my military.

Comparatively, the 10km run is going to take much longer. So it is technically the hardest no? Maybe 2 hours +.

>(you)

>Now get out.

10km in 1+ hour if they are moderately fit.

>2 hours sounds about right if they are just beginning.

this is a goddamned world where a man can become a crab monster by eating too much crab meat

IT MEANS HE HAS NO LIMITS

We will never likely know any real answer since he's a comic relief character.

It's like asking why is Homer Simpson bald?
Or, why can Brian talk?

It it was as easy as working out, then everyone would be a Saitama. You have to do it the hard way by sucking hard dicks if you want to see results.

1½ years.

He started doing it daily 3 years ago,
but he was that strong by 1½ years in.

Of course it's not.

Hey now, there are like, 5 different filenames in that picture.

kusothread

Saitama loses his powers when

maybe not once every few days, but doing that shit every day will ruin you.

Lots of pushups and situps and drinking lots of juice

youtube.com/watch?v=8zXRk69a7-c

I'm starting to believe the living buddha theory.

>Either Saitama's workout is a joke or the author doesnt understand fitness.
>literally everything in OPM is either a parody or a joke
>wondering whether the author is joking or not

He survived against that crab monster even before his training, so Saitama might have already been unusually strong before.

Make way for best OPM character

mah nigga

Just because he isn't as morbidly obese and out of shape as you doesn't mean he's fit, senpai

It's an allegory user. Genos points out this is nothing but a normal routine in the next page.

If you read the webcomic, it actually does explain it.

In the universe the show takes place in, Humans have limits to what their physical capabilities are. However, prolonged exposure to outside conditions or strange elements can often cause humans to change, adapt, or in some cases, grow stronger.

We see this phenomenon occur in the REAL world and call it Evolution. For us, it takes eons of generations.But, in the OPM universe it can take as little as 3 years.

Remember the first monster we see saitama take down? CRABLANTE literally said he turned into a crab by eating way too much crab.

In saitamas case, he pushed his normal everyday body to its absolute limits by doing an intense training regimen.

I read some boards on /fit/ and according to them, his workout is actually pretty well rounded out. And based on how basic it is, if you did this workout, you eventually WOULD actually end up with a body looking like saitama. The only problem is that for a normal human it would take a LONG time. The reason being that you need to give yourself at least 2-3days a week off from working out so that your muscles have time to rest and grow.

But, saitama doesn't do that, and to make the strain on his body worse, he is constantly battling tougher opponents. His body literally has no time to rest and rejuvenate so the only thing it can do is adapt by becoming ridiculously strong. Or as the monster, Garou called it, "removing the limiter".

Had Garou been given more time to continue training and fighting, he would have easily become just as powerful if not more so than saitama

So there you have it.
> tl;dr
>Saitama got stronger by: EVOLUTION.

Holy shit, that made me laugh.
The workout routine is abysmal. It's not well rounded at all. If you post it on /fit right now you'd get shit on by literally everyone. It's mediocre bodyweight workouts with an excessive amount of cardio that'll lead to no gains.

And Saitama's musculature changes drastically with the mood. You definitely won't have his serious punch mode physqiue with that workout.

/a confirmed for not knowing shit about their bodies.

OK fuck truck, 100 situps isn't shit. But doing 100 situps and running 6.2 miles a day is pretty hard. You also gotta factor in that he has a strict diet and is also getting activity in by chasing bad guys and fighting them. He wasn't always able to take assholes down with one hit.

Besides, most people actually HAVE abs. You just can't see them because they are hidden behind fat. Soooo yes, you would eventually look like pic related. Slim, with well defined muscles mostly in the pecs and thighs.

Doing one hundred push-ups and running 6.2 miles*

this

Saitomo isn't jacked, he's slimmed and has a low body fat %

The problem with OPM is that saitama giving moral like "your weak because you didn't try hard enough" when he luckily got invincible power by relatively little effort. Even tank top master works out 600 times harder than saitama and all he does is jobbing.

You don't get bodybuilder physique with strength building tactics

Can't fucking wait til we see him and garou beat the ever living shit out of each other. Gonna be a great episode

SPOILER ALERT!

Its been revealed in the Web Comic saitama isn't a human. But a Mystic Being like what monster are, only he isn't exactly really a monster.

SPOILER ALERT!

Saitama's workout was alot harder for him than what tanktop does now

We use highlight and ctrl + S for that

He's bullshitting, dumbass.

So the system goes like this?

Man with a talent of 1 takes 10 amounts of efforts ->becomes invincible
Man with a talent of 100 takes 600 amount of efforts ->jobber

Actually, its time loop. Except Saitama doesn't remember it. Every time Saitama dies, he goes back to the time in mountains, but retains his skills and training. What we see is just last loop where Saitama won't die. The only reason why he seems so strong now is because he will meet even stronger enemies in the future.