The far-right, villainous Sup Forums strikes again!

Does anyone have a legit lead on this? Do we have anyone in Vegas that can do some investigative journalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ah69UYskCKM
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ&t=
dailycaller.com/2017/03/22/flashback-london-mayor-says-terrorism-is-part-and-parcel-of-living-in-a-big-city/
youtu.be/PMZr3AtE6zs
youtube.com/watch?v=ixTAnbbkgn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahaha faggots made they are so thirsty to break a story to fact check. Get fucked

>tfw participated in a fake news scenario that then gets reported on by a fake news Clinton mouthpiece

Feels good man

CNN is such fake news, I'm left wing

>Sup Forums makes up fake news for shits and giggles
>Mainstream media spread it without fact checking
>Blame Sup Forums for spreading fake news

The MSM are retarded

>using Sup Forums as a source for your clickbait articles
youtube.com/watch?v=7wVagQ_LVd4

So what if we spam on Sup Forums the identity of the person? Is CNN relying on us for their information? Lmao

Why hasn't anyone focused on how many guns he had in that hotel room? 18 is way fucking overkill.
2 set up for the crowd and a couple more for close quarters if he wanted to do that. 18 guns seems like a statement...

Its really bothersome that their brainwashing has been so effectove that Americans can't even ask "Yeah but how did it get passed your fact checkers CNN?". Thats how low our critical thinking skills are and the only people questioning everything are here tugging their dicks to 2d women. Autist are a superior race it seems.

>look mom! my ingroup!

Quick rundown on fake story please

Autism is the next form of human evolution.

You say 18 but I've seen 'reports' alleging 30+ bangity booms

Has CNN reported on Samir Al-Hydraimir yet?

literally grasping at straws
that misinformation lasted like 2 hours, big fucking deal

Oh shit, did CNN say Samuel Hyde struck Las Vegas?

Only we know the truth

Media said he had over 40

Come join as on the official Sup Forums discord.

uRR3JZt

russian tv did

>CNN
who gives a shit

Who did Sup Forums identify the shooter as?

Latest reports I've seen were 19 in the hotel room, and 17+ more at his home.

I felt bad for laughing at that where's the link?

also google literally linked some thread on Sup Forums in their news section

Fuck me. If he really had that much you'd think he would have had a partner or somethin................

The more (((they))) attack means the closer we are getting to what actually happened.

Vegasfag here

Are they for real? Why do they care what we said?

42 was the exact number last I heard

>official
fuck off oz cunt. discord is a jewish trap

I found the link now I feel not right for Sharing but here it is

Cтpeльбa в Лac-Beгace: двoe пoгибших, 70 paнeных …: youtu.be/Ah69UYskCKM

on channel "VMU Dream"

>Sup Forums blames sam hyde
>russian news actually reports this on live television
>world goes wild

Why do I see them pushing this story more than the actual shooting?

hahaha, well her ex husband was loony lefty

Are they talking about the Sam Hyde thing?

HOW DOES HE ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH IT

Jesus, my dad was a gun nut and owned 23 at max, and 19 before my older brother was born. He sold them all off for cash. Didn't own another gun until 20 years later. I thought that was over the top. I'm rolling for millionaire schizo who is also an antifa faggot.

He must be stopped

fpbp

>42 is the "meaning of life" (hitchhiker guide to galaxy)
>42 guns
and your post, user ^
Wew lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ&t=

It woz dis cunt

damn, I thought it was just that one guy
>mfw she says caмyил xaид

Me too user
>pic related, its my high school teacher I ratted out for fucking a student

Was she named Chad?

>the far-right, villainous Sup Forums strikes again!

"Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

FUCKING CNN KIKES GAS THEM ALL NOW

>people find out the worst mass shooting atrocity was a Democrat killing christian conservatives
oy
vey
shut it down
NOOOOW GOY

lmao I made a troll thread yesterday claiming to be Vox asking these very questions, now this. The absolute fucking state of journalism.

So we're the bad guys because reporters believe everything they read on Sup Forums?

Speak for yourself dumbfuck

Implying CNN and "journalism" are connected in any timeline in any universe

I like their definition game. It's status quo, with them sucking nigger balls at it.

this is a backhanded compliment
Also all MSM journalists use pol to source their stories since the elections, everything you post is being read by MSM journalists.
It's not a one way street though, the effect of browsing pol all day looking for a scoop have the added effect of redpilling them, MSM is slowly moving away from their support of the left and the narrative if you haven't noticed.
CNN are one of the biggest MSM enemies of pol as they are the ones continually called out here for fake news. pol is indirectly responsible for CNN losing most of their credibility in the last 12 months, the fact we're named by them is proof of this. They're a joke not only in the eyes of most of the public but in media circles as well.

We literally only do it for teh lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=KzwfTXf-dAE

Sauce on margrets tits

>Sup Forums
>far right

That's what they are doing now?
All it takes is to post wrong information onto Sup Forums and then post it on CNN as false information from Sup Forums

Flashback: London Mayor, Sadiq Khan, Says Terrorism Is ‘Part And Parcel Of Living In A Big City’

dailycaller.com/2017/03/22/flashback-london-mayor-says-terrorism-is-part-and-parcel-of-living-in-a-big-city/

good google!

take your meds

This.

>it was a "mistake"

Fascism isn't right winged

>Valentin Bogdanov

Holy mother of Christ, what is this fucking timeline

We're like Jews. We tell the truth one second, lie the next. Our enemies are so confused, they lash out. We are out-Jewing the Jews!

>It's another 'normie journalist has no idea how to weed through Sup Forums threads' story

There were literally Vegas shooter generals with police scanners giving live updates. They were the only threads worth checking.

>a few random users on a Chinese cartoon forum guessed it was the wrong guy
>we ran with the story and spread the fake news
>B-but their lack of integrity is to blame not ours

Who is this tranny???

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Unironically this

Reminder Roy Moore getting primaried wasted $30 million of the establishments money. Roy Moore is Christian, pro 2nd amendment, and from Alabama.
>Tennessee church shooting
>Las Vegas Shooting

unexpectedly deep. but also missing the reproductively viable part.

Who is "we"

They're really going all out attacking Sup Forums. The jews are scared lately. Stormfront, daily stormer, they're terrified about white identity politics.

Could I get a real quick rundown on that reporter?

Of course, they're whole narrative is 'white supremacy' 'white privilege' 'anti-racism'.. when any information on real jewish supremacy,, real white disenfranchisement, real racial differences get out.. the goyim know, shut it down..

Some anti-Trump lefty, it was being spammed all over the board until they confirmed it was the guy who actually did it

Perhaps the most egregious strain of misinformation took hold after far-right trolls gathered on Sup Forums, a forum in which individuals are permitted to post almost anything anonymously, and, through some amateur online sleuthing, misidentified the shooter. The false claim spread quickly on the Internet.
The Gateway Pundit, a far-right website, published a story declaring that the person Sup Forums had named was the culprit. It described him as someone thought to be "a Democrat who liked Rachel Maddow, MoveOn.org, and associated with the anti-Trump army." (The Gateway Pundit later deleted the story. Its White House correspondent, Lucian Wintrich, told CNN the website removed the story soon after it was posted, and that it regretted the error.)

Sup Forums is not a news outlet, it's a goddamn imageboard. So the burden of proof is not upon it for accurate "reporting", how is this even newsworthy? THEY are the ones who believe whatever the hell they see without vetting it, and should know better!

>Does anyone have a legit lead on this?
Sup Forums misidentified two shooters who didn't have to do anything with the shooting, who weren't even in LV just hours after the shooting. I've seen it.

>Sup Forums finds possible suspects
>Media reports on one before confirming
>>T-T-This was 4chin trolls fault!
How about you take responsibility for your own actions, media?

Video of Russian media blaming Sam Hyde: youtu.be/PMZr3AtE6zs

Okay, so what? Why would you under any circumstances, take the word of motherfucking Sup Forums or some random twitter fucknut. I mean what the hell, now I can't shitpost and troll on Sup Forums anymore, because these retards not only get their information from here, they also don't bother to fact check their shit even a little. Just learn to do your job MSM.

>Sam Hyde now won't be suspected because of this lie
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It's extremely hilarious that every time at least one media outlet falls for this joke.

ladyboy on cnn confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=ixTAnbbkgn0

Yes, it was a reddit false flag against Sup Forums.

>Tfw you were part of that thread

because they're fucking scared the reach this site has now. Despite all the self deprecating humor on here, this place is the last bastion of unregulated free speech where anyone can post their views anonymously and it has a powerful effect on breaking the narrative of the mainstream media. This is why the MSM has suddenly focused on this site, they've tried to ignore it but they can't any longer.

a bbc article even referred to report of the week as 'review brah'

>building multiple cases out in the open via crowdsourcing since the media never gives out the whole truth
>never is anything considered 100% "concrete"

Wow, if only every police investigation was viewable to the public from start to finish. Everything would be considered a "conspiracy theory" in that case.

Implying it's not controlled by jews