ITT: ppl share their redpill collection

Drop a redpill about anything.
Share your best red pills so newfags can learn and grow their collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font1/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font2/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font3/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font1-1/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font2/
pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
youtube.com/watch?v=OUCbWfJSw5g
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
pdf-archive.com/2017/10/03/the-new-world-order/
youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Australian cities, people who are not from a special group, eg: someone who is simply white poor and homeless, don't get ANY HELP AT ALL. Even people with epilepsy die waiting for social welfare. I have narcolepsy and basically I have to be a drug dealer/prostitute until things improve. They just run you in circles, "lose" your paperwork, and make you wait for hours while they help aliens enter the country.

jews

A redpill is something people don't know

I assume most foreigners think australia is some golden welfare paradise of snakes and gold and sunshine and skin cancer.

it's not. it's mostly fat nasty white people and their asian slaves/overlords,along with ZERO REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT seriously, leave the cities and you might as well be back in africa

Biggest redpill I ever took was the question about reality and the fact that I/we will never figure it out.
We can't ever really know for sure whats what and who's who. Perhaps I've designed this place and dropped myself into the simulation to forget I am the creator.. Perhaps there is a god and I'm failing his test or worse, perhaps I'm not failing his test but I just think I do..

some people actually do have it figured out.
vid unrelated but helpful for "mensen zoals jij" youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

Race realism is my biggest red pill. Black people will never climb in society because of this no matter how tolerant or easy you make it for them. Their future are either as slaves, on welfare or in their own countries.

Redpills about US murder rates please.

Thank fuck, a thread that isn't about Vegas, I thought I'd never find one

Kurds are jew pupets and desecrate Assyrian sites, they left the Assyrians to be slaughtered by ISIS at the Nineveh Plains. They were the grunts for the Young Turks during the Armenian genocide as well. Also they have insanely high rates of incest. Also they are almost exclusively commies. Saddam did nothing wrong.

this is a WOMAN HATE thread now! Drop your blackpills.

white women are gross, we literally have no hope anymore the white race is dying, get a japanese wife.

Literally all white girls do is fuck is niggers

Ever going to pol is detrimental to your health and sanity.

I thought I was crazy before coming to pol.
Once I came here I was like, "oh shit" There are others!"

Having children will make your life pure hell.
That is statistically proven.
No really, you will be miserable for the rest of your life.

The name of the file.
Checked and keked.

I would've bet my fucking house that this was posted by a UN nuflag

As proven by science there is a fundamental difference between different races and ethnicities. Not all humans are the same and should be treated equally.

Serbia is the most chucked country and is responsible for most of today's problems. They start the First World War which desolves Austria-Hungary, carves up the Ottomans, and causes a wave of Revanchism and economic depression in Germany. Then due to the treaty of Versailles, WW2 starts and all of this leaves a bad taste of nationalism in the European mouth, Serbia is also responsible for the rise of communism but that's for a different day

You faggots better start reading pic related

Version with pictures:

Font1: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font1/

Font2: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font2/

Font3: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-font3/

Version without pictures:

Font1: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font1-1/

Font2: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font2/

Font3: pdf-archive.com/2017/01/22/the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous-nopics-font3/

Tell us more about selling your arse sleepy man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

tell us more

Have it as screenshot for future use.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUCbWfJSw5g

Capitalism is the enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

This one if huge.

>far-right bullshit propaganda
>red pill
pick one and only one

how do you go from the info in the pic to the conclusion about capitalism?

All you Jew haters are conspiracy nutjobs, Israel is a very good ally of ours. Dont know why /T_D speaks good about this place.

Death to ZOG

Here, have it as PDF. Better resolution that way thanks to vector graphics.

pdf-archive.com/2017/10/03/the-new-world-order/

Life is about naturality. Your nature is everything that exists; meaning God.

If any race is literally dying, it's the Japanese one

I hate women yaaaayyyy!! Jk i fucking love them, BUT i hate whores!

Earth is Flat
dig into it
when you realize it's truth every other piece will fall into place

Vegans were right all along.

las vegas is literally sodam
or gomorrah
i forget which

One of you fuckers come up with a retort to this. I dare you.

Is this fkin bait? Flat earth is faggotry.

Retards ITT starting to argue with leftypol shills and bots. Are you people retarded? This is a thread where you post redpills, not debate subhumans.

>average IQ of math mayors is 130

yeah i got real fucking doubts about this one seeing all the dipshits iam studying with

4 of the biggest blue pills
>sacred foreskin faggots
>flat earth kooks
>pagan rune-fags
>catholicucks

Traps and empowered women are jewish creations to try to drive white fertility rates down.

It's stats from the US, tests are different there and get a little bit higher numbers. 120-130 is more realistic.

Yet, like most newfags, don't know the difference between IQ/intelligence and being smart. IQ measures intellectual potential, i.e. how fast you can learn things, spacial thinking etc... Accumulating large amounts of knowledge is not equal with being intelligent though. Everyone can learn everything, low IQ people just need way longer learning stuff like math or physics. What an IQ 130 person could learn in physics within 5 years, an IQ 90 person would need 20 years to learn.

>t. Physicist

Also depends on where you study maths. Is it some low effort FH where people are not that bright anyway or one of the top unis in Germany for the field (like Heidelberg)?

The NECK pill is the hardest pill to swallow

intelligence without effort is useless, and vice versa.

t.146 IQ blue collar wagecuck

IQ is just base clock speed.

The Women-making-false-police-reports pill

youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

spotted the low IQ faggot

Having a child with a non virgin = being cucked.

Women who had sex even once are tainted forever, unless they had 0 contact with the male's sperm.

Being smart doesn't necessarily entail an absolute superiority to another, but a certain amount of intelligence is required to participate in civilized society on a meaningful level. In addition to this most Jews also display a willingness to throw absolutely everyone under the proverbial bus in order to advance their own ends and so any credence their superior intelligence lends them is to be overlooked as it will only be used to do harm to Western civilization in the vast majority of cases. That being said there are a great many Jews who do not do this and I see no reason to not let them be.

this. just because someone posted something here that makes sense to you doesn't make it true.

TIL women under 18 don't have leg hair. I guess I went to highschool with a bunch of dudes.

Blacks

Are

The

user, when was the last time since your sophomore year of high school you took a girl's virginity? Am I missing a tree that just shits out virgin girls somewhere?

Reason

parasites

We

Cannot

Have

A