I just saw the second season of Yuruyuri... WHERE THE FUCK IS AYANO...

I just saw the second season of Yuruyuri... WHERE THE FUCK IS AYANO?! She didn't have time in the show! I'm going to fucking shot someone in the street, FUCK!

Brat is just better.

3rd season has more Ayano but it's also trash compared to the first 2.

watch season 3
has alot more ayano

Kill yourself faggot

There's a third season?! Lol, what I'm doing with my life?

stop posting

Sorry

can u stop posting op? thanks

Stop posting OP, you're a faggot

Coincidence? I don't think.

There's a 1-hour OVA, then two special episodes tied to it, then the third season.

Everything after Season 2 is made by a different studio, so the art style is different. Season 3 is as good as the other two IMO other than the lack of the opening Akarin segments.

I thought the movie and OVA shat all over San-Hai. Sakurako had a lot of onscreen nudity in the movie, so that automatically makes it the GOAT.

Other than, S3 was garbage. I knew it could never live up to its predecessors, but I didn't know it was possible to fuck up YuruYuri in the way TYO did. Making Yui's hair black instead of purple... for shame.

they bullied best girl ;_;

Everything about it except brat was dull, but they completely ruined Ayano and Kyouko.

>onscreen nudity
we talking nips and all?
I wasn't a fan of season 3 so I ended up passing on the movies, but I love season one and two

I honestly thought the 3rd season was the best of them all, because it gave me more random assortments of character groups that the first two didn't give me that I was craving for.

I loved seeing the two lolis help each other with their errands, I loved watching Himawari's little sister help out Chizuru, I loved Kyouko and Sakurako being two big dummies together.

I love the entire series, but I just loved watching them mix and match outside of their normal groupings or pairings so much that I found this season to be my favorite.

And I thought the comedy was better too. They finally moved away from Chitose bleeding and Chizuru snoring and Akari have the notoriety of an amoeba, and just let the character interact.

Ill never forget the solid 5 minutes of laughter that nearly killed me when the caterpillars fell from that tree during their picnic near the end, and Yui was the first one out the fucking door, breaking track records with that hilarious look on her face.

Yeah. I love this show.

Well... I'll see the third season, but you guys just broke my hype hahahahaha

season 3 was the best, season 1 and 2 were the best comedically but season 3 was so sweet and cute, it was heartwarming

Tbh, the only I need is fanservice, because the S2 has too little of Ayano...

That's mostly because of how good the source material is desu.

Oh shut the fuck up 3rd season killed Yuru Yuri and you just come here to be a hipster shit because you acutally don't give a fuck about the anime, I fucking hate you