This is what a free society with inalienable rights looks like

>this is what a free society with inalienable rights looks like

Is it worth having arms to defend against a potentially tyrannical government if that right also grants a single individual the power to inflict tyranny on dozens, if not hundreds, of citizens? Has anything really been solved?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/22/flashback-london-mayor-says-terrorism-is-part-and-parcel-of-living-in-a-big-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qF_qbaWt3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MeZ8uVIOIhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it worth having arms

Take the arms away now! Then we can't do anything anymore!

>litter everywhere

asking for it t.b.h.

is there any footage of people actually getting shot

Seriously, the place is filthy. Clean your shit up Las Vegas.

hundreds of millions >> dozens

t. math

we still don't know if the shooter bought his guns legally so you can't really speculate if gun laws resulted in the shooting.

Come join as on the official Sup Forums discord.

uRR3JZt

God bless America. You may take our lives but you'll never take our freedom.

Didn't the gun man just do that?

We don't even have any background on the guy other than he was a rich real estate guy, had lots of weapons and room mate( why does he need a room mate?).

OI VEY GOYIM REMEMBER DA 6 GORILLION PLASTIC CUPS

>Is it worth having arms to defend against a potentially tyrannical government if that right also grants a single individual the power to inflict tyranny on dozens, if not hundreds, of citizens?
Yes. What needs to be solved? Your second question makes no sense.

>chucks acid in your face and shuts down Big Ben because it disturbs the call to prayer

My guess is the FBI already knows why he did it

see you guys in a few weeks. sites trashed

try taking the gun away and you're going to see a lot more than 60 people dead

I'm sure. They probably got all the info from the other alphabet soup agencies. Calls, texts etc....

Yes you fucking dumb fucking liberal piece of shit stop wanting the government to coddle you and keep you safe from the outside world and take some responsibility for your own safety you act like guns are the only way to kill people? take away these fuckers guns and guess what? they will use trucks and fertilizer to kill even more people then they could have with a fucking gun.

Stop photoshopping the gore out.

This is what communism looks like. It's time we round up the communists and lock them in Alaskan death camps.

>Freedom isn't free.
>No, there's a hefty fuckin' fee.
>And if you don't go kill, your 59, who will?

Not really that, but if someone did something like this all it would take is about an hour looking through all his shit to know what his leanings were

Yes. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The horse has bolted. There are so many guns circulating in the US that whether they are legal or not they will be easy to acquire. Do you think all those niggers mass murdering each other in places like Chicago have permits?

Btw, niggers would LOVE to see middle class white people disarmed. Makes them much easier prey.

How many people are you willing to kill to disarm the US populace?

shit nigger only the retards dmb enough to go to a faga concert.

Flashback: London Mayor Says Terrorism Is ‘Part And Parcel Of Living In A Big City’

dailycaller.com/2017/03/22/flashback-london-mayor-says-terrorism-is-part-and-parcel-of-living-in-a-big-city/

Saved.

Honestly the only logical response to this would be for large gatherings to be more mindfull of high vantage points, we may start seeing less and less large crowds gather where there are high vantage points.

>we must ban all guns with a law
>surely the criminals will abide by that law

Why are liberals mentally deficient?

>killing spree equals tyranny
I thought leftists are supposed to be smart but you can't even use the only language you know correctly. Yes a handful of lives being taken by a mad man isn't nearly as bad as a govt imposing it's will on hundreds of millions. It's basic math retard. For all the anti-nazi rhetoric from the left, you'd think they'd support a right that helps protect us from totalitarian control.

What a sad picture.

It is self selection. If they weren't retards they wouldn't BE libtards.

>Ban private firearm possession.
>Search and Seizure of 300 million firearms begins.
>federal agencies bankrupt in a week.
>Thousands of LEOs killed and injured.
>Multiple insurrections begin across the country.
A ban is absolutely retarded.
Modernizing the gun owners registering process would be a way to shut the libs up and would not be objectionable to most law abiding gun owners.

yeah we should all be stuck in padded rooms and monitored closely so no harm can be done to us by anyone or ourselves.

What is the diffrence?

That's what they get for listening to country music fucking hell

Surely they have licenses and permits

aren't full autos banned in the US anyway? If they are banned how'd he get one?

Yup. Spam is out of control.

Mexico and Brazil are paradises, you're right

>Is it worth having arms to defend against a potentially tyrannical government
Yes. And that's coming from a nofunz

>pic
What a freedom bullets looks like.

didn't you recently resort to banning plastic butte knives?

As usual, the Finn gets to the heart of the issue.

By banning guns (and the manufacture of weapons and ammunition) over time the number of illegal firearms will go down too

>Is it worth having arms to defend against a potentially tyrannical government if that right also grants a single individual the power to inflict tyranny on dozens, if not hundreds, of citizens?
Yes.

No? You are aware that any competent metal worker can make a gun in their home, right?

Criminals don\t comply with laws you absolute brainlet.

That doesn't happen

It will if you ban gun manufacturing :)

A large number of the guns on the Balkans are manufactured in home workshops by metal workers. Stop being ignorant.

Gun control works, sorry you are wrong

Yeah, just like woodworkers and carpenters who like to play guitar don't tend to make their own instruments. Doesn't meant they couldn't if the need arose. And the potential need for guns in a given situation is much more imperative than any potential need for guitars.

Then ban trucks and fertilizer duh

3D printers too....might not know how to bend metal, but I can print anything...

natural selection bitch

They have legitimate uses. With the exception of some hunting rifles most firearms have no purpose other than to kill

What does it look like if you take black people out of the equation? Methinks the US measure would be much closer to Canada.

>Including suicides.
Unironically kys

Why can't you listen to reason. We must have a gun ban to save lives. How can you be so cruel.

We're glad your dead!

Except it doesn't, look how the ban didn't slow the trend at all, in fact, the trend in the decrease in deaths actually decreased after the ban.

Australia had a decline in deaths for a long time before the gun ban, which didn't change anything.

Wait?! You mean to tell me.. hold up.. you mean to tell me guns deaths in countries that have banned guns have diminished? OMG.

Now show the overall crime statistics and deaths regardless of weapons and see how they are even higher after the ban of guns which emboldened criminals and prevents civilians from defending themselves.

Idiot. The crime is still being committed, just with other means.

Funny how u leave out that only 3 of those burger deaths are murders
And basically all else,are suicides...

Typical lying leftist scum.

Very sad.

>tyrants and criminals ruling over 300 million law-abiding people
vs
>some mass shootings, niggers shooting each other

Also,
>2 posts by this ID

It was a fucking concert you ungrateful shit , I dare you to find me a single concert where mess was not made.

Yeah. Just look at Catalonia for example. Whatever side you root for, you have to admit the Spanish government are rather brutually attempting to squash their refferendum. Exactly what a 2nd ammenment would protect against.

You tube it. It's actually very simple to make a basic gun.

What difference does it make? Still deaths by firearms
>even higher after the ban of guns

I really get a kick out of the people who think that making decisions about laws is something you're supposed to do while you're at your most emotionally distraught and unstable. They really tip their hand with that one.

Africa looks no better. Asia looks no better. Middle East looks no better. South America looks no better.

>buh buh I know nothing of those places

Cunt.

>I really get a kick out of the people who think that making decisions about laws is something you're supposed to do while
People who want gun control wanted it before this massacre and will still want it after the inevitable next one

No one ever said that freedom was risk free.

>to defend against a potentially tyrannical government
Just like to remind you that no american would ever risk their lives for dying for such a cause. No matter how tyrannical the govt gets, bootlickers will just go along with it and anyone who criticizes the govt will be seen as leftist cowards who don't respect the country. Another famous excuse will be 'niggers and spics have already taken over the country, why should I bother dying for it?'. 2nd Amendment wasn't aimed at the americans of today, because the americans of the founding fathers would have already used it to make changes decades ago.

Gun Control will never happen in US.
Unless you want civil war.
Maybe Democrates are willing to give away their rights but not true Americans.

probably ones in respectable countries like Japan

Legislate it. Make it law. Republicans might go for it because they supposedly don't like Trump.

This is what a Liberal fucking KIKE from Florida with no family and no real life does after they consume till their little anti God anti White Kike libshit hearts content and contempt with emptiness.

FUCK FLORIDIAN KIKE LIBSHITS! FAMILY LESS ANIMALS! HANG EM ALL!

No kidding dipshit. A gun would be called a nerf if it wasn't designed to fucking kill. That's why we need them, to kill the situation calls for it.

Very True I live around a bunch of shit skin goys boot lickers and cuckservatives. The worst are libshits and commie kikes. They are the main root cause for peoples problems.

Division is natural when kikes and commies bring in people to divide.

Stupid libshits with no families or a cat woman with no children and 50 cats. Who lives in bubble cannot understand the smell of bullshit from their Ideologies. Their will always be a divide. It was their before I was born!

>What difference does it make? Still deaths by firearms
The people who would've killed themselves with guns kill themselves with others things instead, it's literally adding shit tier data to the graph to make it look better.

Also, yes, even higher, in fact, here after the gun ban, our gun crime increased more than crime with other weapons.
And nowadays our crime levels are higher than they were before it.

Crime was never an issue of guns, it's an issue of demographics.

using the same logic then
>OP is obviously retarded btw
considering the weapons used were illegal, in that they were fully automatic, is there any point in legislation to stop small arms ?

perhaps the police force aren't competent if it took 72 minutes to kill a lone, but more importantly stationary, shooter.
perhaps there is a reason why it'd take 72 minutes that has nothing to do with competence

If it wasn't guns, it would be a bomb; if it's not a bomb, it's a van; if it's not a van, it's acid or a knife.

I would rather go to an indoor concert now desu

I'm so glad we beat your ass down, but yet you tricked jewishly into ww1 and 2. I fucking hate you.
youtube.com/watch?v=5qF_qbaWt3Q

Your BS argument assumes the JewStreamMedia story, making it spurious

For fukn

Banned, no. Incredibly difficult to get (long wait that is at 1 year currently, fingerprints and photo to fbi, fbi background check, then $200 fee, pkus a second background check at pick up) add to that a full auto registered ar-15/m16 is about $30,000 because the transferable ones have to have been madr and registered prior to may of 1986. So there is a limited supply and high demand.

Fuck off with that registry talk. 2nd amendment is infringed upon too much as is.

Is it worth having alienable rights so you can get arrested for shitposting on facebook?
>see England, Germany, and much of Europe

Official Paddock thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=MeZ8uVIOIhM

Body count: 500+
Confirmed dead: 59 (and counting) country fried souls put into the dirt

Gawdamn, that's a cold blooded motherfucker
A rifle in that killers hands might as well have been a paintbrush, his canvas: the las vegas strip.
Loc'ed the fuck out.

Maybe now you'll rethink that weapons ban. This is just crazy

The brise of freedom has not been paid yet.

High underated.

kek

>On no, looks like we're being shot
>Better carry this can with me and find the nearest recycling point

I mean even if banning guns was effective it isn't going to stop mass murderers from using other means to kill mobs of people. You can easily find the information to create homemade chemical weapons or explosives through normal store goods.
I can think back to that thread where an user on Sup Forums I think it was baited other unknowing anons into making chlorine gas by telling them the chemical process would make crystals instead.

>>this is what a free society with inalienable rights looks like

Damn, that looks pretty good. I mean look at that, it's what 50 bodies or so.

It cost us a mere 50 bodies this year to maintain our freedoms and gun rights. God, this is like the steam sales of liberty.

When the body count of liberty hits several million due to a war, then you can cry about it, though even then you'd be wrong. No price is too high for freedom.

>can easily find the information

Not if freedom of the press and freedom of association are restricted reasonably. I don't think it's too much to ask for the FBI to be allowed to wiretap your compound in exchange for being able to access certain websites and buy certain books. You aren't doing anything wrong, right? Then what should you have to fear?