Second amendment thread

Gun control marxists suck my dick and die. We're not handing in our guns no matter how hard you push us.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/las-vegas-shooting-automatic-rifle/
youtube.com/watch?v=3nC8y-5xLcA
youtu.be/jrw-mfkGEdo
youtube.com/watch?v=-tGutFcN560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHA ULOL

And this is why we can't be like the rest of the civilized world. Too many rural and suburban retards can't get over their little man toys. We can't we be some good country like Canada? We're a laughing stock because of the curse of the second amendment.

Start walking north, you will get to your paradise.

Here's an idea. How about some research on the effects of prescription drugs on the human brain? Since more than half of Americans are on opiates or antidepressants, that would be a logical place to start. Big Pharma constantly telling you that something is wrong with you and they have a magic pill to fix it. Normal people don't commit acts of violence like the Vegas incident. The authorities MUST release the prescription drug information of all these rampage shootings of the past couple decades. This is not a gun control issue. This is a mental health issue. And the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies are the core of the problem. Corrupt government agencies and healthcare industry is culpable.

Yes let's follow the Canadian example and hump dogs and be huge faggots!

Nah kys

You'll never get them.

wired.com/story/las-vegas-shooting-automatic-rifle/

Article claims the gun may have been modified into 'full-auto' via a gat crank or a bump stock. Can I get a /k/ommando to verify whether this makes sense or not?

Canadas the greatest country on earth

>canadas the gayest country on earth
FTFY

okay then go ahead, we expect another world record in a few months.
I am fed up with persuading these stubborn nuts.

Commies better not invoke Jefferson's ghost.

Go to bead leaf. You've been posting this same shit all night.

Bump
Does Hiroshima and Nagasaki need a second visit jap?

In Canada you can have a rifle shipped directly to your front door.

gun faggots are hilarious "i needs ma gun, its ma right"
"we gotta defend our freedom! wait, whats that? you don't agree with me? FUCK YOU COMMIE SCUM! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"

Also R8 my assault rifle

death kills more people than guns, think about it

what freedoms do you have left

Thumb hole / 10. Would not bang.

You tell it like it is OP.

>implying that you wouldn't

Four amendments to the US constitution in 7 years between 1913-1920 show pretty clearly that if there were such great sentiment in the US for a repeal of the 2nd amendment it wouldn't be overly difficult to do. The best thing about the constitution is that it requires that major sentiment on a national level, and ""intellectual"" surrogate decision makers can't carry such sweeping changes based on whatever news-grabbing notions they may have. It's the kind of freedom I can only dream about living in Bongland.

A rational sign in a world with irrational leftist people.
They probably would be have seizures if they saw that sign.

that amendment was fucking written when people were using muskets and powder guns. you had to load powder and then a slug between shots. it was not written for your fully automatic armor piercing 100 round clip rifle you dumbass.

Right wing burgers are fucking retarded.

Handed over SBRs and SBSs just fine. Handed over machine guns fine as well. Same for 'assault weapons' 20 years ago. Where was the revolution? Where were the votes from muh rooftops?

Anyone who posts with an EU flag should be shot on sight.

Don't even have to repeal. Thanks to judicial review, those amendments just have to be incrementally interpreted into nothingness by generations of supreme courts.

Remember: don't argue with the enemy. The day is coming when you will kill the enemy, and that is the only message you need to convey.

Words are a waste. Only action matters.

Bump

And this is why the entire world hates you.

You're gonna have to stand against the whole world in that case. We the international community have had enough of you fat retards shooting each other so we're gonna confiscate all your guns.

Edgetard. Talk to people. Get ideas out there. Don't go declaring yourself to have failed in the contest of ideas before you even start.

The only other nation arguably affected by American gun rights is Mexico, and they ought to be arming the public. The nation only has two neighbors, and if there are Canadian drug cartels, they're much better at being quiet about it.

Yeah, that sign is pretty great.
Armed societies get more peaceful over time. Aggressors end up dead, so someone else inherits.

Good thing Paddock was allowed to exercise his second amendment right, imagine if he hadn't been able to fight back against the government oppressors?

All you fuckers LGBT's, feminists are the cancer of the planet you are killing your own nations by spreading false ideology and corrupting even more people. Those who are redpilled enaugh know that im saying truth. And of course shills will try to deny this.
Go gas yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=3nC8y-5xLcA

keep fighting those zionists

Is there anything more beta than needing a gun to protect yourself?

Guns are the ultimate equaliser so any pathetic robot beta with malice in his heart can ruin countless lives.

Here in the UK, I go to a gym in the biggest shithole in my city. Black gangs everywhere. I use public transport, don't care.

Predators are everywhere, but if you're not a beta faggot who gives off an aura of vulnerability then you'll be left alone most of the time. If not, you always have your fists, and if you're not a skinny fat burger brony then you should be alright because the lad/s you'll be up against will likely only have their fists too.

Guns are for pussies. It's amazing watching Americans travel in Europe and they have absolutely no idea how to handle themselves or deal with confrontation because they've never had to because muh guns.

You're becoming a nation of type 2 diabetes school schoolers who can't do a chin up and are afraid to go outside. Get a grip lads. Sickening dystopia awaits.

Gun control will make you less beta.

Come take them, poorfag

I always thought when people said Euroshits are just jealous of our freedom I thought it was a load of patriotic horseshit. I am now starting to come around to this train of thought when it comes to guns. There is just not way they can have that sort of obsession about dead Americans and gun control if it wasn't based on jealousy or some sort of neurosis.

I am just using Europe as a blanket statement. Obviously some of the countries can own firearms to a similar degree.

Good. Fuck this "global citizen" commie bullshit. America is the shining city on a hill. Exceptional. Besides, they hate us because they cant be us.

You're a fucking retard if you didn't think a group of the most intelligent people on the fucking planet didn't have the foresight to imagine that one day our muskets would be able to fire lead balls in rapid succession. Retards like you should be euthanized

Tommy J would say that shit also if he was living in modern times. Just keep him away from the female niggers.

> Ancap faggot who doesn't know history or understand that in an anarchic society you still need the right to self-preservation

He didn't have sex with any of his slaves, Jared Taylor researched it and even found a book saying that the probability is very low and it was most likely Jefferson's brother.

youtu.be/jrw-mfkGEdo

>marxists
Marx stood for armed citizens.

It makes sense, the shooting was inconsistant as fuck and full autos cost a shitload.

Savagery. I like it. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED from Italy.

Radiation Suits are for smoothskins and pussies. I live in the most irradiated level of the Vault , surrounded by cesium dust and heavy water. You just need to Jack up your endurance and luck, and avoid the aggressive RadRoaches .

Don't be a pussy. Suits are for pussies

Bump

>that amendment was fucking written when people were using printing presses and handwritten letters. you had to procure ink and then a pen between letters. it was not written for your fully automatic internet email 100 tweet text phone you dumbass

Reported to the FBI for obvious potential mass murder.

Enjoy your right to remain silent bitch.

>brit
>talking about dystopia

Another thread was claiming he used an M240. No modifications necessary in that case.

If by shitload you mean ~$10,000, then yeah sure.

when I am going to a glorious death. I will be looking for you and those you care about.

The best part about when we ban guns will be how many fucktards we'll get to drone in the process. Literally will change the entire electoral map

When the ATF drags you and your AR15 out of your mother's basement bawling like a little baby we are all going to laugh and laugh you sick little shit

The Constitution was written before microprocessors arrived, fag. Does that mean rights to speech, freedom from illegal searches and assembly are to be prohibited?

Go smoke a bowl, lefty fag.

>thumb hole
Better than noguns, but still

anti-gun faggots are the lowest of cowardly effeminates.
>Hey look, that guy has a gun.
>IMAGONNADIE!
>pisses self
>begs govt to save them.
>gives up everything to maintain the illusion of safety
>gets raped and killed by pet nigger

Call me a retard but I simply don't get it. Why in the world would you feel the need to have more guns/no regulations in place, especially in a country like yours that has so many lunatics walking around. I could see the merit to having a gun in your house, but why would you take them with you to work/to the store?
I'm anti-gun, but that's also because pro gun people always go full sperg when any form of gun control is mentioned

Fuck off, UNmemeflag. GTFO.

Take all my energy Murica.
These fucking Commie faggots can eat lead and die.
Sick of their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tGutFcN560

On the other hand, Paddock may have been a muslim convert as advertised, like you bongs seem to cherish.

If America is such a free country where everyone can carry weapon to defend the motherland and his own life and property, why did nobody shoot that maniac until he committed suicide himself?

kill yourself, trailer nigger

no worries here, prying them from your dead hands will be far more satisfying

>good country like Canada
You've got to be fucking joking

mak-90? norinco? looks like a poor nigger stole a dirt-poor niggers chinese knockoff

I'm pretty sure that was a designated GUN FREE ZONE by the local populace and officials. Rest assured that gun owner will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

CAN AN AMENDMENT BE REPEALED?
Yes, any of the 27 constitutional amendments can be repealed by another amendment. Because repealing an amendment requires the passage of another constitution amendment, removing one of the 27 amendments is rare.

Only one constitution amendment has been repealed in U.S. history. That was the 18th Amendment banning the manufacture and sale of alcohol in the United States, also known as Prohibition.

Congress ratified the 21st Amendment repealing Prohibition.

Add to this, no Amendment to the Constitution has ever restricted rights - only expanded them.

The exception was the 18th Amendment (Prohibition), which was repealed 14 years later with the 20th Amendment.

If their only precedent was Prohibition, get ready for some of the worst anti-government and gang violence the nation has ever seen if they ever succeed.

post address, will have a team en route most riki-tik

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Post your address, fag. The cultural enrichers like to know who's armed before they pay you a visit.

935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535

Seriously come and take my guns. Try it.

Throw yourself under a dodge and save me the gas.

Fuck off sick sodomite freak kill yourself faggot

>$10,000
Only for the cheapest mac 10 or 11 submachine guns. Full auto M16s start at $25,000 minimum, something like a minigun sells for several million.

>nazbol wants the proles disarmed
???

You know a country is fucked when the average person needs a gun.

Yup you're right and you'll be wishing you had one when you're kneeling before Ahmad and his knife while Mohammad and Takir are raping your wife.

cowards

>he says as a paki grooms his daughter
>he says as a straight out of africa nigger blacks his wife
>he cant even defend them without going to jail himself

Youre a cuck in a cuck state and your failed kingdom is a joke.

Try it, faggot. I cannot wait. The USA is the only country left in the world that's worth a fuck.

Please try UN commie cunts
Fuck the UN
Fuck the (((international community)))

Y'all can suck my big white American cock

The rest of the world is made up of tyrannical nanny states that BEG the US to shield them from the bad men of the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, good one.

Whatever you say, Tyrone. Enjoy your murder-rape gun crime capitals while you hide shivering in a basement telling yourself you're free. You think all law and order is a joke, so pointless to argue with you.

Given the state of your shithole these days, Britbongs need to muzzle it until they decide to act like men again. We helped you avoid becoming a province of the USSR. Then you give your country away to the fucking sand nazis.

>bleeding heart limey butthurt about burger problems, posts image of royal murderers, but somehow still believes he has the moral highground, the post

Your laws protect criminals from their victims and you have the nerve to tell me I think its a joke? Yours is a joke, you cowardly peon fuck.

Look at all these beta cunts from failing nations trying to take away guns. Especially the brits-no guns no knives but constantly getting run over. Why does every one of you fuckers think that the government will always have the people's interest first and not tyranize the population when they become passive? Once America's first and second amendments, then truly the West and individuality will have died. Say hello to your new globalist overlords now

amen brother

Your own daughters get blown to shit at concerts, but hey, at least you have gun laws to make you feel safe.

Why? So they can look like Detroit, faggot?

No one's asking you to. We'd just like you to maybe pass a background check or maybe a psych evaluation, something. I mean, you don't really NEED an automatic rifle, just like you don't need a stockpile of bombs (which are illegal).

This is all very common sensical stuff, the only reason you'd disagree is of and only if you're a paid shill from the nra, a lobby paid for by multinational gun manufacturers who are in fact the globalists with the overarching agenda to destroy your way of life.