AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vrPY15CYqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read the sticky.

>proud of your citizens shooting your citizens
yeah you are a burger alright

It's not like we all didn't know exactly what kind of shitbird O'Reilly was already...

Part and parcel for living in a large city.

back to Sup Forums with your bait threads

And I won't forget the children who died to keep this right for me.

Technically, he's right. Same with the other freedoms people have in America.

1st Amendment - risk of creating traitorous or violent philosophies and religious fanaticism as well as completely indirect incitement of violence
4th Amendment - risk of not being able to get information that can stop violence, also prevents law enforcement from stopping would be attackers from amassing weapons of any type
3rd Amendment - risk of insurgents and terrorists living in peaceful neighborhoods
5th and 6th and 7th and 8th and 9th Amendments - risk of a criminal getting away with their crimes, whether by the judiciary or through technicalities in state law
10th Amendment - risk of civil war and national disunity

It's a weird thing to be free. The only way to be completely safe is to not be free, and even then, people can still be harmed in that scenario.

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ― Benjamin Franklin

Crawl back to your bureaucratic rulers and beg them to protect you, Euroscum.

Is he just a fucking idiot? I mean why the fuck would he say this in public?

Revision #4 when?

He no longer has a TV show.

Because it's the truth

You want to be safe? Go lock yourself in solitary confinement

Look, I'm not arguing against being able to take personal safety in your own hands and not relying on the state, I'm just a little baffled at his delivery.
I mean it's just quotes and shit, so I don't even know exactly what he said.

It is literally the truth.

Thanks, Mr. Mayor. It's important to remember that there's nothing that can be done about terrorism when you're in a big city. What's everyone complaining about?

>The price of freedom is to be shot anywhere at any time
>Murica

when you are free you are harmed by your fellow citizens (which you as a person can do something about it) when you are not free you are utterly helpless against your oppressive regime.

i know which one i would pick.

And something something I know this much...

GOD BLESS THE YEW ESS AAAAYYYY

Better than not being free and being run over by an Islamic Truck of Peace™ at any time.

This happens everywhere. Including Europe (same rate of Multiple Person Shootings as the United States). Are people forgetting that there's been terrorist attacks in Europe multiple times with guns already in the last year alone?

Psyop being ran 24/7 to ban all firearms. Report shill threads on sight.

Ask the dead people what they would give up to not be dead

The Orlando nightclub shooting had armed civilians there and it didn't do shit.

Here 9/11 would likely not have happened if Americans did not have all of these. Europe would not be suffering terrorist attacks, if it had no freedom either.
Are you telling me they would have given up their rights because of a risk of death?
Whenever you go out of your house, there is a risk of death from a variety of reasons.
You still go out of your house. Because it is your right to do things as long as it is lawful.

Yes, and? That is completely unrelated to the point that was made.

Non-sequitur. Try again.

May you live forever, coward.
youtube.com/watch?v=3vrPY15CYqc

>Damn, I never should have
gone swimming
gone driving
walked outside
met people
defended myself
defended my family
gotten a job
gone flying
gone biking
gone boating
tried a new food
farmed

Remember, kids, don't do drugs. They don't call it "dope" for nothing.