You all have A.D.D. PAY ATTENTION to the big picture here

The corrupt globalist establishment wasted $30 million dollars trying to defeat Roy Moore in Alabama. Roy Moore is pro 2 amendment, and country. ( Country music) Roy Moore is Loudly Christian, and we have the Tennessee Church Shooting and now this attack at the country music concert.

hmmm

weird (((coincidence)))

really dinks u dink

>Trump voters can think for themselves
Haven't seen the news touch these implications under Strange's loss.

There's coordinated attacks going on against everything american right now. Gun rights, free speech, christianity, white people, the flag the anthem, the NFL, protests,

country music, vegas..

Bump.

Its the start of the civil war. Embrace it

Bump and checked. Yes, it does seem like a concerted attack against the presumed values and icons of the right. Shits fucked.

Sorry user, forgot your (you)

They're trying to bait us.

Remember all that talk earlier about how close we are to a Constitutional Convention? Gee, what do you think will be on the menu, boys?

Those things only represent red America and white Christian America. That's not the majority of the country. Also the worst attack on free speech was coming from the president himself.

>Red America isn't the Majority
>Trump is President
explain yourself shill

Hillary won the popular vote. I feel like people forget that.

Minus illegal votes, no, she didnt sweetie

Aww ever cute. Its a good thing mob rule is fucking retarded then eh there sweetheart?

Me thinks it's the CIA or whatever deep state entity trying to get people to chimp out because they're losing control of the narrative. Their doctrine only works when they have complete control so they want everything surveiled, censored, and they want us to be defenseless by restricting gun rights even further.

>people unironically celebrate the downfall of white, Christian America

she didnt we now have several places ending up with more votes than votesr, combine that with the walking death voting democrat and the pr agency of dems/media trying to push "lol no need for ids to vote" before the election (to which every other western country facepalmed btw) combine this all and its obvious that she lost her own rigged election the stupid cunt.

So far a balanced budget amendment and term limits are the cover theya re using but they may try to slip in some anti 2A stuff but the problem is you still need a shit ton of states to ratify anything that comes of it. Get with the John Birch Society they keep members posted on the state of this shit. Have been emailing all summer about it.

Nigger the CC will be run by Republican States. You're looking at Second Amendment rights being extended.

Holy shit wow. What was the turnout again? You're worse than those muh Catalonia indupendunce fags.

and they wonder why the world is going to hell

Can I fight for America if all my shit is Russian? I just like AK's better, that's all.

>there's always one responding with this exact phase with 0 proof. Not 1 proof, zero proof

in the end, guns are guns bro

I've never forgotten it. It pleases me to no end that wrinkly old diseased psychopath had her dreams crushed.

Every time she opens that syphilitic mouth of hers, I'm reminded of why I'll never vote Dem again.

>Adopting the tactics of the left
How's it feel sweetie?

Your tinfoil hat is showing.

Moore is worthless prick btw.

>again, no proof
Nigger