How did he do it...

How did he do it? How did he hit the jackpot when it comes to simple and straightforward hatsu by simply combining the properties of rubber and gum?

What are the differences between rubber and gum?

gum sticks while rubber stretches but snaps back.

He's just creative in its usage. Most of the powerful characters are the same. Their nen isn't something truly broken, they just experiment with it constantly.

It was an asspull, pure and simple.

That's not what asspull means

So why didn't he let Machi fix him up?

Didn't need her to, his nen became stronger after death, so he could fix up any superficial wounds.

Retard.

???

A Hunter's foot sounds like a huge asset to me. Besides that, his head is almost hanging, he's lacking fingers (delicate control and strength that are way harder to emulate with nen) and a bunch of other crap. Besides, he doesn't lose anything, and he's probably as loaded as the average hunter.

too dickish even for him to let her do him a favor then immediately start murdering her friends

I don't think it's just emulation. It seemed to me that the implication was he was now able to completely fix himself up, or else he would have asked for help. I could be wrong, but he seems too pragmatic to turn down help if he couldn't have done it himself.

Gum is sticky but not elastic, and rubber is elastic but not sticky

Bungee gum possesses both the properties of rubber and gum

Hisoka uses one versatile ability combined with his wit from having so much battle experience, you could say it's one of my favorite manga tropes. I'm glad that he lost and is alive, he definitely deserved a reality check if he thought he could beat a prepared Chrollo 1v1.
The nen after death stuff was explained and foreshadowed a long time ago.
It would be an asspull if such a stunt was written purely for the fight, but it seems that it's the other way around. The fight was written to demonstrate nen after death and give each of them a power up. It's not like well ever see Hisoka training sessions, so I think showing it through a side fight was the best decision.

>prepared Chrollo 1v1
Yea na, you obviously didn't read the chapter. that cheat bastard chrollo didn't fought by himself.

Yes it is lmao. He got saved at the last moment by something that was never introduced before. If they had said that he could revive himself before then it wouldn't be an asspull

Nen after death was a concept that had been set up, and he used his in a way that could potentially revive him. Not an asspull.

the real question is why doesn't hisoka use that flower disintegration move after the hunter exam

CANT KEEP THE CLOUN DOWN

In that case what's stopping anyone including Gon, Killua, or Kurapika from creating those abilities by themselves? Why doesn't everyone use that ability? Togashi isn't a stranger to asspulls

Hisoka specifically used the elastic nature of his nen to restart his own vitals. It's possible that others could do the same, if it occurred to them to do so and their nen worked in a way that could do that.

Well, his brain didn't have any oxygen for how long? He died of suffocation.

Homie's brain would have suffered irreperable damage, wouldn't it? Shouldn't he be a vegetable?

it got nerfed after pre-patch

Gon can lift literal tons without the use of nen. Clearly physical capabilities in this universe are extreme versions of our own.

I wonder if Togashi regrets giving Killua that shadow walk/stab hand thing before he came up with nen

I wonder if he regrets completely dropping the detective aspect of Yu Yu Hakusho

they didn't die

his fingers work perfectly fine and more importantly his rubber fingers can manipulate nen

killua could shock his heart to get it beating again and pika might be able to do something with his chains

gon would be fucked however

It's been so long, I actually don't think I understand PIka's nen anymore, but I think you're absolutely right with Killua.

Why did kite lose to Pitou? He lost an arm and fucked up Pitou a bit but he still got fucked. And also I really wanted to see the other forms of his nen. Such an interesting character and we see so little of.

Why doesn't Gon enhance his brain to make himself smarter?

he is a kid.

He won't be Chrollo levels of 'planning', but shouldn't be much worst compared to Jin when he gets old/experience.

I wonder if we will see kite-chan have the same exact abilities or something tweaked. Maybe different entirely

>How did he do it? How did he hit the jackpot

He didn't hit the jackpot, his power isn't special.

Rather he is the prime example of the phrase "Its all how you use it". His power isn't special, but since he's a magnificent user, her can bring out more potential than it would ever normally have.

She will have the same asshole clown.

>but shouldn't be much worst compared to Jin when he gets old/experience.
Not necessarily, notice Ging's Nen is also great for strategical purposes.
This doesn't mean Gon will always come down to raw strength, but as an enhancer he will most likely come down to physical tactics, as he has already shown.

Spoilers.

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

It took Togashi 8 YEARS to write that awful, boring chimera ant arc.

Sorry I just had to vent that somewhere.

見つける

There is none, that's why his nen has the properties of both

What, is it commonly believed that the chimera ant arc is one of the better ones? It seemed like it dragged on forever to me and that it had far too much filler. The only good parts were the Kite training, the queen building her best and the Netero/Meruem "fight". The rest was boring filler, especially anything having to do with Ikalgo and Youpi.

b...b...but Ikalgo was the cutest...

is someone else triggered by the fact that now hisoka uses 2 protesis and his real face is like michael jackson?

>Tfw you realize Togashi called the US Presidential race 4 years ago

too bad best dog isn't a federal criminal

Machi could probably fuck him up by turning off her stitches

>Hillary a criminal
>hasn't been indicted

>notice Ging's Nen is also great for strategical purposes
>Ging's Nen

>an entire arc literally dedicated to ants

>clintons
>ever getting in trouble
hunter x hunter

I could sure use a hiatus from this election. Fuck Trump, fuck Hillary, and fuck all their defeated opponents.

That was so fucking convenient. Using death as a condition when he was about to die anyway. Then doing a heart massage suddenly revive him whereas his brain hasn't been oxygenated. Bullshit

i want trump as meruem and hillary as komugi dying of poison together in the dark

Some people hate it, some people think it's a masterpiece. Guess which ones can back up their opinions with better reasoning than 'it was boring'? You probably watched the anime if you thought it dragged.

>The fight was written to demonstrate nen after death and give each of them a power up
Nen MIGHT go though CHANGES after death
This has been known since before Greed Island started

>Not wanting to remove kebab
>Not wanting to make america great again

user please, Trump is Netero.

Trump never did autistic punch training

Pariston really does remind me of a less openly brash version of Trump.

I'm sure he just wants to play with Hillary and doesn't intend to win.

he wanted to show her his new trick

Nice delusion Hisotard