Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress is a COMPLETELY ORIGINAL anime that just happens to bear some cosmetic resemblances to...

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress is a COMPLETELY ORIGINAL anime that just happens to bear some cosmetic resemblances to Shingeki no Kyoujin. It's an allegory for the average Japanese soldier's experiences in WW2.

SnK meanwhile is a blatant ripoff of Godzilla, with some Big Friendly Giant thrown in. Toei and Roald Dahl's estate should've sued the shit out of Kodansha.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/kab1/
youtube.com/watch?v=aGtQ8mUr1vU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both sucks
Next topic please

How's the weather over there? It's pretty windy where I am.

still sucks ass user

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri was actually made before Attack on Titan. My dad works at WIT studio and he's told me that WIT studio got paid by the Attack On Titan producer to delay Koutetsujou no Kabaneri's broadcast.

I don't like it either, doesn't mean you have to keep shitposting about it.
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/kab1/

Yes we know that anything that finishes recently is shit until a few years pass. Come on we can get more creative on Sup Forums.

But people were calling it shit ever since ep 7

I was calling it shit since the first few minutes. Sue me.

Yes and? It doesn't change how fucking predictable Sup Forums is. Been here for years and no anime changes that. The fact is that Sup Forums will always call an anime shit or mediocre, doesn't matter the quality.

My dick is an allegory for your life.

I only watched the first episode, but how exactly is zombies force people to live behind a wall such a unique concept that no one else can use it?

Fuck now I noticed but it must fucking suck losing your dominant masturbating hand.

CG:R1 was called great by most Sup Forumsnons

That was in 2007, Sup Forums used to like anime back then. It's the 2010+ Sup Forums I am talking about. That's the period being a contrarian hipster took off.

Yeah, but Kabaneri is legitimately shit

Diminished to also ran meme show already. Tough break there Witiplex

I enjoyed Kabaneri, thought it was pretty good for an original show. You guys just hate everything.

Your opinion is legitimately irrelevant, fedora tipper.

I hear that every season for every single anime airing said season, how original. Your post is legitimately shit.

Nice arguments there

Works both ways faggot.

>Reverse shitposting

It was wasted potential with how instead of focusing on the zombies and surviving they decided instead that it would be a good idea to throw in a generic nietzche wannabe edgelord villain with daddy issues and how the had all characters suddenly act like complete retards so that said villain looks more villanous

>Sup Forums says that for everything.
Yeah, how "surprising" considering the large userbase Sup Forums has.
Kabaneri was shit. You don't see hate like that, or at least in minimal, for shows like Flying Witch that was on the same season.

B-but there is no way my favorite anime is shit, it must be Sup Forums hipsters being meanie and shitting on everythijg because as everyone in Sup Forums and r/anime/ know Sup Forums is literally worse than Hitler

There are no risks in comfy sol, the most you see anyone say is that it's boring.

flying shit fanbase is like 1/20 the size of kabaneri, doesnt mean it is more liked though. Just less popular and not worth trolling because vapid SoLshit

Large user bases don't mean shit when everyone parrots the same thing to fit in. The feminists have a large user base of whiners, that doesn't mean they are right.

>cosmetic resemblances to Shingeki no Kyojin
You also forgot Guilty Crown.

it was literally shit because stupid shit like mumei ever turn back to human or how about the the first episode when they said they need to pierce the heart to kill it then fucking mumei just decapitate the damn kanaba

MUSCLEFU

It had none, you are retarded.
I agree.

I recently download the artbook of Haruhiko Mikimoto, i have no idea who is he, but it looks good

Just 4 bumps

2/4

>ww2
You mean the russo-Japan war.

3/4

Last one

The seasonal shitposting sure is in full swing.

I want this Ikoman back not Megaman.

KISAMA!

Kabaneri > SnK

It isn't original, it is filled with cheesiness and tropes.

Doesn't stop it from being great though, the visuals, ost and camp made it a fun ride.

Also the OP is incredible.
youtube.com/watch?v=aGtQ8mUr1vU

I hope it's just as short

Of course mumei could, she's fucking super human.

This. It's literally everything good about SnK minus the meme story shoehorning muh complexity that no one actually gave a fuck about.

i just want her to wind back her shoulder abs as far as she can and spank the shit out of me