Where were you when Mike Cernovich was cucked?

Where were you when Mike Cernovich was cucked?

Something something Jewish wife

You mean mike thernobitch?

And I've come to the conclusion that Cernovitch is a lisping faggot whose views are worthless.

Also
>Thought Leader
kek

I've thought this guy was a faggot since he started being famous. Fuck this faggot

At which point? There have been several.

>Thought leader.

Wow, showing his true colors...
Kikes permeate every single fiber of our societal fabric. That's how I know we're fucked.

One head can be removed.
One mind can be corrupted.
One voice can be silenced.

For the alt-right to thrive it must be decentralized and leaderless.
Way to easy for controlled opposition to take over if we have flith like this as "leaders"

Agreed

mike the kike at it again!

sauce on this, even this monkey isn't that stupid to say something like that. Even if I hate the fucking baboon

I agree. Never thought I'd say that I'd agree with this retard.

This

Mike Chernobyl

How will Stefan I have never lived in the US yet I give myself the right to talk about their intern and foreign affairs Molyneux find the argument for having/had Mike on his channel?

He was one of the crisis actors that was "Interviewed" about the shooting.

>Some guy has an opinion
Welp, I guess it's time to upend all beliefs

No, Mike Cernovich himself is Jewish. You're thinking of the TDS host.

So is there a link to this or just some scary meme picture?

So now we shall learn who's been a LARPing commie this whole time and who's an actual person.

When he detailed how he 69d a tranny and detailed how it's deflated dick tasted like chemicals

You can't make this shit up.

Being a gunless, hated minority ruled by kikes and surrounded by savage niggers and Mexicans is going be great

I like tranny ass t. Mike Cernovich

sorry kikeovich

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Some people I've never met died. Must radically change world view and impose chains upon everyone.

This guy only wants attention

Male version of Lauren southern

Go ahead and debate the National Rifle Association (NRA) then, you don't have a leg to stand on #GorillaMindset

did he really say that? I've had him muted for months

>thought leader
who is being lead by this lispy knuckle dragger?

>kike cernovich
Lmaoing @ ur life

When I saw his hellspawn was half terrorist-American. This guy puts the 'Żyd' in 'obrzydliwy'. Gross!

Did he really say this?

Thought leader

OOK OOK

OH GREAT THOUGHT LEADER, WE LOOK UPON THEE FOR GUIDANCE

Yes and no. Having a decentralized structure and no leadership keeps the movement incorruptible and grassroots. However, leadership that people can get behind is necessary for large-scale operations because without some form of leadership nobody would mobilize.

I think the largest problem is that every self-proclaimed leader of the alt-right are less concerned about the ideology and more concerned about their own money and power.

>half terrorist-American

By that do you mean half jewish or do you think the Neo-Cohens are telling you the truth about I-ran.