*Appeals to your Emotion*

*Appeals to your Emotion*

Its like an actual logic fallacy. Now is not the time to make life changing decisions. The US has survived and thrived because we have a great foundation of freedom in the Constitution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7NMOMscsA2c?t=4m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=XazBHgivABM
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Jimmy Kimmel now just the crybaby Colbert?

T-trump had. Two scoops. *sobs* kids in Africa have 0. Shame on you trump

Does this drama queen showboat attention whore need to interject his/her self into everything that happens?

How do we stop people from purchasing illegal guns and committing illegal acts?

He needs to stay relevant somehow, plus it's good money using death of others as a means of entertainment.

>won't pass legislation to curb mass shootings
What does that mean? Does he want a legislation that forbids you to do mass shootings? I don't think they are legal in the first place.

His ratings went up after "muh sick kid," so he's doing the same schtick. Free market at work

>Colbert/Franken
>Kimmel/Schumer
>Fallon/Pelosi
>Corden/Warren

Don't forget what (((they))) want is to forgo paper currency and only have digital transactions, only doable with (((their))) systems so that they can track everything (and you cannot say, buy something from your neighbor, only through stores), all the while (((they))) hold all the actual gold and precious gems in case things go wrong.

>my babby had open heart surgery so you should ban guns

From having women with breast implants jumping on trampolines to Explainer Comedian

What's fucking poofter
50 years ago this shit was completely unacceptable

And now we know who perp's the hoax it was jews people same as always.

>Sensible gun legislation

I hate that buzzword

>hurr durr muh feels!! people aren't allowed to get emotional over murder!
What do you fucking autists want? Some kind of irrefutable logical proof of guns causing gun violence? Hmmmmm

The left always at first try to appear to be logical, but often go back to emotion as their main argument.

And they always use the word "sensible" to shoe horn the argument as being palatable.

Sensible Immigration reform: is literally think of the children.
Sensible tax reform: think of the poor
Sensible gun control: think of the people.

Its going to be interesting to watch this unfold because Trump is pro second amendment.

He's definitely being told what to say, and even how to say it. Look at his interjection into health debate.

I see the left learning a lesson from Trump.

Pretty much. All these late night hosts are now just unabashed propagandists. I think that nice guy from SNL I forget the name of is the one slight exception. The one that ruffled Trump's hair.

I desperately want someone, Trump or anyone, to call them out on the arrogance of "compromise". Compromise by definition involves both sides giving concessions. They offer us no concessions. Not "We'll repeal import bans in exchange for UBC", "We'll stop the 922f in exchange for a magazine ban". Not saying I'd agree with the latter one but at least they would be OFFERING SOMETHING.

They show more ruthlessness negotiating with their fellow countrymen than with hostile nations. I wish we'd 'compromise' with Iran and North Korea and China the way they want us to 'compromise'. Because we're asked to give up everything and they give up nothing.

No I'm pretty sure it's explicitly outlined in the constitution that you're allowed to cull large groups of racist whitey using any means necessary

>58 people die from shooting in a day
>3500 people die from car accidents in a day

Ban cars when?

pol was masturbating to the whale sarah crying yesterday

this place is actually a cult

a retarded cult

What a fucking crybaby. He should grow a fucking pair

So being a crybaby bitch commie is his new schtick?

>weapon used in mass shooting regulated to shit
>it still happened
Really makes ya think

He is right.

It's time to ban gambling. It's addictive and destroying society.

That's what he said, right?

lol this is not blocked at school

Changing the Constitution is something we should not do. Don't touch it.

Historically banning things only led to illegal purchases. Booze bans didn't work, and lead to the growth of organized crime.
Drug bans? ask the millions of heroin addicts if it works.

For all those concerned about guns, ask yourselves: did the ban on murder stop the shooter.

What the hell is a whale sarah?

PEOPLE DIED
JIMMY CRIED

>make murder legal to decrease murders

really emus my meatballs

>They show more ruthlessness negotiating with their fellow countrymen than with hostile nations. I wish we'd 'compromise' with Iran and North Korea and China the way they want us to 'compromise'. Because we're asked to give up everything and they give up nothing.

This right here. Don't give an inch on the 2nd.

They can go ahead and amend the constitution. They just need the votes for it. Can't get the votes? Too fucking bad. They just want executive fiat to decree on high a 'moral and just' ruling.

Executive fiat is called tyranny.

who? I was here yesterday, I may have missed that thread.

I really, really fucking hate when these people cry over shootings. Not a single person I know in real life has shed a single tear when discussing these things. If regular people are able to control their emotions, jimmy kimmel an ACTOR would be able to aswell. Fuck him.

these late night hosts need to be taken down a notch

Second amendment should be limited to guns with comparable capacity to those that existed when it was written.

Breach loaded one shot armaments.

This would make Americans safer without infringing the spirit of the second amendment.

Guns have free will and decision making abilities? Wee todd

No ban late night talk shows. It makes people irritable when they don't get enough sleep. Put it together people. Shots from a hotel room, WHERE HE WAS TRYING TO SLEEP. WHO WAS THE TARGET? A LOUD CONCERT OUTSIDE. Go to bed people

yup. And, I can see the left trying to put one of these on a ballet. Especially since he's in many homes daily.

The left did learn that celebrity gets attention from 2016. We need to remember that they are trying to manipulate the masses by MSM..

>Listens to Adam Corolla's slow sidekick
Why

It's like a 150 lb. sphincter molded into human form.

What do you propose we do about the illegal gun economy that will prop up via the mexican cartels if such a law is enacted? This will lead to only powerful criminal gangs (ms13, bloods, crips etc...) to own weapons that can effectively kill/defend. Congratulations on getting people killed in droves as well as lining cartel pockets.

what about Conan

I agree, and lets limit the 1st Amendment also.

Free Speach: only to written words by ink and quill on paper, or just the spoken word without amplification.
As far a religion, lets keep it to Christianity only. All others don't get 1st amendment protection.
Freedom of the press? Quill and ink and paper only.

This would make Americans safer without infringing the spirit if the second amendment.

>He is right.
>It's time to ban gambling. It's addictive and destroying society.
>That's what he said, right?

I thought he was talking about homosexuality and the tremendous rate of suicide. We have to ban homos for their own good.

They're appealing to emotion, which is how you get the masses to rally to your banner.
"I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few"

we need to pass laws to make crime illegal

>1 man randomly shoots people
>autistic retard screams at hundreds of people watching his """"show"""" that THE GOVERNMENT is responsible

what a clown

I just stayed at the Hard Rock in Vegas a few months ago, and they have a pool party everyday starting at 12pm till like 7pm and I can confirm that loud music is loud. The pool was right below me.

But I didn't want to kill everyone when I was awoken with the thumping base at 12noon. The shooter in Vegas was single male, liberal trump hating crazy man that preplanned the shooting- even setting up a camera in the hall way to monitor the police response.

>implying he counts since Leno cucked him
TBS isn't a real channel, user

The key thing the left has going for it is that their arguments are based on emotion while the right tries to use logic/reason. Emotion plays better on tv and social media.

>You built the guns.
>You trained the shooter.
>You allow it him to have the gun.
>You refused to change the law.
>You made the world insecure by attacking other countries.
>You made thousand of movies and violent videogames.
>You allowed to be easy to buy a gun than get heath insurance,

Tell me again how it's not the government fault, please.

Why don’t politicians do something?

Do these guys even make comedy anymore, all i see of them is some but where they stand in front of a camera with faux tears and bitch about some political non-issue everyday

This never gets brought up and is a good point.

youtu.be/7NMOMscsA2c?t=4m44s

He literally can't stop crying about anything

Hes a fucking shill actor that couldnt wait to throw gun control on the table

>politically motivated (((shooting))) occurs

>shooter is a left wing antifa liberal with isis contact information found in his room.

>in posession of illegal weapons with illegal mods in a city where rifles are totallly illegal to have.

>goes on a spree
>72 minutes
>ISIS takes credit
>libfags want right wing's guns so they can shoot us more
>libfags want our guns gone so they can have antifa beat us to death in the upcomming (((war))) they announced.

Fuck this. First off, people should fuck with jimmy kimmel. I bet that faggot fucks little boys at those sex parties that they hold in all the democrat elected sanctuaty cities with all the trafficked kids. I wish we could all just come together and take them the fuck apart ourselves. Why are we making trump fight them all alone?

One thing I recently thought about looking at some of our little countries arts and media people (after some art folk had some other tearful faggy shit i don't remember what this time).
Even without any conspiracies these kind of fields are suited and attract certain type of people. Which due to the massive influence of mass media and arts culture means that masses will always be affected by the sway of a big collective of overtly emotional people.
You usually wont see more rational minded people (lets say tradesmen or engineers) stomp into stage so willingly and If they do they are usually not so eloquent or emotionally appealing.
To think of it the idea of treating actors worse than prostitutes (as has been historically common in many societies) has some good merit for keeping your society functional.

They are better at it, I'll give them that. Its hard to counter their argument because you come off as callous. They do the same think with the illegals.

Even, Mike Savage was talking about getting rid of guns.

Cool, swords and bayonets for everyone then!

Well the guy who apparenly did this (((shooting))) where 500 people didnt go to hospitals didnt care about all the laws saying he wasnt suppose to own that specific weapon, wasnt suppose to have said weapon on vegas grounds, and wasnt suppose to shoot into a gathering. But he broke the rules anyway. So your logic is to restrict guns even more. This is why we have situations like these because stupid motherfuckers believe criminals will obey the law. I mean youre fucking stupid dude; really fucking stupid. Like i think you work for MSNBC level stupid.

>truck of peace plows through a crowd of some 9000 people killing almost 100 people
>we must carry as we have always done
>we can't show we're afraid
>don't change anything
>think of all the hate towards the poor muslims now :(((
>no tearful appeals about changing immigration laws or banning assault trucks

>gun shooting on a concert with something like 20000 people
>50 something deaths
>BAN ASSAULT GUNS
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE FUCK THE NRA DONALD GRUJMP AND HIS SCOOPS
>THINK OF ALL THESE POOR DEAD PEOPLE THAT WOULD'VE BEEN STILL ALIVE
>NEW LEGISLATION NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>meanwhile
>shooting actually always happens in gun free zones as a testament to taking guns = bad
>this time with an illegal gun showing that a ban doesn't even work in the first place
>countries like brazil had an increase in crime after banning guns and australia had a decrease in their decreasing trend of firearms homicide after their gun ban

Fuck leftists.

Guns are cheaper than health insurance. Unlike obamacare the gun actually works. Obamacare kills more though.

He wouldn't have given two fucks about these people when they were alive.

Bullshit shilling from all media. I'm glad I don't watch or listen to any of this shit on TV.

Do normies still get emotional over shit like this? It's happening like every month, how the fuck aren't they used to this yet?

Post the YouTube link Faggot I want to dislike it and call Jimmy Kimmel a Faggot.

OKC (another government inside job) killed more people and that was using a rental truck and fertilizer.

>ban trucks
>ban nitrogen
>ban phosphorous

We didn't ban airplanes after 9-11.

We still haven't banned cars, and those for sure kill more than 60 people, pretty much, every single day ofbthe year.

Still haven't banned niggers, either.

>The one that ruffled Trump's hair
wasn't that Jimmy Fallon?
Oh wait, we're talking about Jimmy Kimmel.
I get those two mixed up.

What a fucking queer kimmel has become. The Jews made him cuck out extra hard after he touched trumps hair that one time. The guy is now crying on tv about some horseshit every other day. These shows apparently still get ratings even though I don't know one person who regularly watches them. Dem airport lobbies cried with you too jimmy

but user guns are scary looking while trucks and planes are not.

>You built the guns.
False, companies built the guns, not the gov.

>You trained the shooter.
False, the shooter does not have any military training.

>You allow it him to have the gun.
The Constitution granted him to speak his mind, an follow his religion of gambling.

>You refused to change the law.
We change laws all the time in the US, however, the debate is the 2nd Amendment which codifies that men are given things by natural law. The right to self protection being specific to 2nd. In fact self protection was so important that they gave guns an amendment all its own.

>You made the world insecure by attacking other countries.
False. We were attacked first in our wars. There have been some proxy wars, and covert shit in the past, but we have never gone full out and attacked a country. If we ever did get all colonial again, the world would probably be great again. Your face when Chile becomes a colony of the US

>You made thousand of movies and violent videogames.
The first amendment protects free speech and movies and videogames benefit. I myself do not support movies and videogames, and I don't spend money on them, especially movies and games of late. So your argument is actually not an argument.

>You allowed to be easy to buy a gun than get heath insurance,
I blame Obama for this shitty Obama care. Before Obama care, medical care was easy: get a job, get a plan, or if neet, and poor get Medicaid.

This KIKE has gone bad. All Kikes its a matter of time just like the KIKE that did the shootings.

I don't know a better situation in which to use "keep crying bitch nigga"

Yes, TV has gone to shit. I don't watch it because I'm all aware of the subtle messaging. All media has some bias, its unaviodble, but Kimmel and all the others, are scripted. Case in point, another user stated that Kimmel acts.

If regular people are able to control their emotions, jimmy kimmel an ACTOR would be able to aswell. Fuck him.

they've been talking about crosses displayed in front of churches for some time now. white Christians are and always have been the enemy to the real evil, they will do anything to try and destroy us. USA is the only nation with gun rights for all, even Krushchev said this was the only thing in the way and we had to be subverted from the inside. it's been a slow process and we are very close. be prepared in body, mind and soul.

>From having women with breast implants jumping on trampolines to Explainer Comedian
Going full out good goyim for maximum shekels

youtube.com/watch?v=XazBHgivABM

Their argument is that registering a gun is akin to registering a car.

Did the Car Registration stop Timothy McVie? For that matter, did the ban on explosives stop Timothy McVie?

Also, just want to say the the fat guy with the glasses uses ridicule to debase the female's argument.

>in posession of illegal weapons with illegal mods in a city where rifles are totallly illegal to have.

I actually don't know the gun laws of Nevada, but do we know what type of weapon was used?

Who does this guy think he is, Glenn Beck?

Why are not all late night hosts political pundits?
I want to watch them sometimes, but the whole political crap makes it cringe and unfunny to watch. YOU ARE A LATE HOST, JIMMY - YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE FART JOKES, NOT WEIGH IN ON LEGISLATION

They are still going through the seven stages of grief after endlessly mocking Trump and his supporters and then eating shit on election night. Their unhinged rage and faux moral-posturing know no bounds.

So you are saying that creative people are more engaging and can elicit a response. I agree,and it dumns down our society.

One of the things that MSM is not talking about is how all this violence is coming from their message of hate towards Trump and conservatives.

So much this.

Van kills a bunch of people: go about your biz.
Shooting occurs: left change the foundation of our Country,

Appeal to emotion IS an actual logical fallacy. Fuck (((Kimmel))) and the anti-gun crowd. GUNS SAVE LIVES!!!!! GUN CONTROL KILLS!!!!!

Get the fuck out please take the cancer with you

He's just acting, and bringing a message from the left. I bet after the commercial break, it's biz as usual, with the jokes.

Me neither. I have not watched ABC,NBC,CBS, in at least two years. I watched FOX for the election night.

I check /pol for breaking news, and local papers for news summaries.

Fallon fell from grace when he humanized Trump. MSM is not to be trusted.

And the news guy that ruffled Hillary was almost killed.

This should be put on a ballot with proper voting laws. And this "compromise" they call it should be that they are never allowed to attempt to infringe on the 2nd again.

Yup, a bet a significant source of (viewers) is institutions leaving CNN et all, alwyas on. I know my job's break room is always on NBC, even when the room is vacant.

>who won't pass legislation to curb mass shootings

WHY WON'T THEY JUST MAKE MASS SHOOTINGS ILLEGAL?! IMPEACH NOW!!

You should also check to see if anyone gives a fuck.

at what point did media go full retard with messaging? Obama? era?

How the fuck do they have prepared headshots of all of the victims already?
Jesus the jew has such a powerful erection they can't even wait a few days to make a simple false flag look even remotely plausible.

I did check, and there is a whole economy based on viewer ship. Billions of dollars change hands, deals made, and thing sold based on viewers.

Thats why ratings are so important.

WE WILL NOT GIVE UP OUR GUNS YOU KEKS

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

We live in an era where grown men are celebrated for getting on their knees and crying

Who is this what Sarah?